illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Demonheart Mounts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Demonheart Mounts
    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 at 19:22
I've been trying everything I can think of to find a way of being able to make the new Demonheart mounts with no success.

My experiments are all based on a town that has:
  • ALL research completed.
  • Has lvl 20 Paddock.
  • Has lvl 20 Horse Trainer.
So far I've tried:
  • Upgrading the lvl of the Kerebos medal - nothing.
  • Upgrading Tavern to lvl 20 in the hope of new quests - nothing.
  • Killing underworlders with a commander equipped with a racial mount (Battlebred in my case) - nothing.
  • Gathering all the items needed to craft a Demonheart mount - nothing.
  • Sending a racial mount + HoD to each of the College of Silence hubs - nothing.
  • Currently doing lots of quests (again) in the hope it will trigger a new discovery - nothing so far.
To the best of my knowledge there are only two ways that a town can gain the ability to craft an item:
  • Research
  • Discovery
Does anyone know of any other way of gaining a crafting ability (capturing a town doesn't count)? If so please post it here.

For the devs - can you please let us know if it is currently possible to make these mounts and (if you're in a generous mood) give us some pointers as to how (are we looking in the right sort of areas?).

Tens
Etherea View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Etherea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2019 at 19:27
One of my members suggested the idea of maybe sending an HOD to the fortune teller?
Etherea View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Etherea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2019 at 19:42
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2019 at 20:18
Originally posted by Etherea Etherea wrote:

had you seen this Tens?

Yup, can't find anything in there about how/where to make them though.
Wartow View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wartow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2019 at 22:19
Do you have to climb REALLY high up in the Kerberos medal rankings?

I'm at Dominator of Kerberos I, but Lupia is at the next level of Annihilator of Kerberos I, does she have the discovery?
Lupia View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lupia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2019 at 23:47
I wish I did.  I'm a bit short on having the research done however.
Kuldjargh View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuldjargh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2019 at 01:48
Don't believe that this will be likely, as you can't send caravans to the fortune teller.
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2019 at 18:02
Another failed experiment.

Attack a hellmouth with a commander equipped with a Battlebred and Fiendish Lance. Checked Discoveries, Researches and Paddock Production abilities. Np change to anything.
Yitshak View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yitshak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2019 at 18:19
There is a way to send stuff to the fortune teller, but I doubt it will work.

The way to do it is to send a diplo mission to her, then from the diplo movements page click on the co-ords of where the diplo's are heading (the FT) and select send resources. 

I am trying this (with little hope of success). If by some miracle it does work I will attack you all with demonheart thoroughbreds Wink

JK
Remember to be nice to the squirrel.
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2019 at 00:51
Next experiment:

Sending both scouts & spies to the Fortress of Shadows and Temple of Reason. Hopefully some sort of relevant message ina bit under 2.5days.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
  Share Topic