FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DB Surrenders

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Nokigon View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Historian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nokigon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DB Surrenders
    Posted: 02 Feb 2014 at 20:01
Greetings all,

Dark Blight has accepted the terms offered to us by the Crows and their allies. We are no longer involved in the war and now intend to rebuild peacefully.

Nokigon
Darkwords View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darkwords Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2014 at 20:05
Congrats on achieving peace, despite your alliances size you have proved to be very worthy opponents, perhaps the most militarily capable of the coalition forces in this war. 

You have my respect and I hope you can rebuild swiftly.
<Deranzin> I'd agree with darkone on that

[21:59]<ropadope> you know I am perverted

<Bartleby> dark is upsetting some peeps
Elmindra View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elmindra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2014 at 20:39
Mad props to DB and their tenacity in the face of our sieges, put up a good fight.
Praetor Nistiner View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Praetor Nistiner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2014 at 20:51
Iam extremely  glad u have exited the war now u can   re build peacefully, wish u the best of luck!
Nokigon View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Historian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nokigon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2014 at 21:24
Darkwords- well, I dunno about that... But I am still extremely proud of my people and think that in a more even fight the result might have been different, but numbers won out in the end.

Elmindra- lol, thanks... It was gratifying to be underestimated for once. In the end however we simply couldnt fight anymore. You guys put up a good showing too, and were worthy opponents.
NAAM Spokesman View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NAAM Spokesman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2014 at 23:12
Best regards and congratulations from NAAM. Although I think DB and NAAM have not been involved in any fightings, we feel a lot of respect towards all involved alliances including DB. We hope to normalise our relations with our current enemies and hope for a relationship of mutual respect that will be able to overcome current grudges and stereotype thinking between the two power blocks. This is important also to be able to jointly form a more fun Illyriad world policy system compared to what we experience now and have been experiencing.
Mr Damage View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Damage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2014 at 04:12
Congrats to all involved, may this lead the way to further discussions towards peace throughout Elgea. Whilst not directly coming into conflict with DB, I have developed similar respect to that written here, for many of our opposition. 
AZADICAN View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AZADICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2014 at 09:29
Difference between a leader and a good leader is, that a good leader is able to judge the situation and put his proud aside for the sake of his followings. I hope more leaders will get this ability soon.

My respect for DB and his leadership for being such a great challenge. Good luck with rebuilding.
Tatharion View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tatharion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2014 at 11:36
“It is not enough to win a war; it is more important to organize the peace.”
- Aristotle

Edited by Tatharion - 03 Feb 2014 at 11:37
Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.
Arctic55 View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arctic55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2014 at 04:44
This is the best part of illy peace. Afterwards, everyone on both sides congratulates each other. Wish you luck Dark Blight.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic