Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedCurse is spying with leeroy680...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Lionz Heartz View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2011 at 19:42
Originally posted by xBloodxPoolx xBloodxPoolx wrote:

I seriously don't understand why Iduna has a problem with the Aesir. I know I wasn't in the the Aesir when it started, but as far as I know we have never done anything to Iduna. If somebody knows why Iduna doesn't like the Aesir could you fill me in because I'm lost.

Iduna does not like Aesir because of the type of players they have. She does not like the way they conduct themselves or their personalities. Simply put, Iduna does not trust Aesir or any other confed they are with. She feels they are filled with multi-account users and bad personalities.

Do not expect Iduna to ever tell you straight up what she really thinks about every topic. Do not expect Iduna is some type of angel that never lies or anything in that regard. Iduna is pretty sneaky when she wants to be.

Everyone knows I have a strong personality. So with that I pretty much tell everyone how things are whether they like it or not. There is no sugar coating it from my view.

Keep in mind I was 2nd in command and pretty much was in the know of everything in the alliance at the time. Iduna always would confide with me with pretty much every issue. She even allowed me to sit on her account. So, yeah I knew pretty much everything there is too know about Iduna.

Sure Iduna and I had a falling out. Most business or real life relationships do not always stay strong forever. As was what happen with Iduna and I.

In short, in the end I had a different vision for the alliance compared to Iduna. Things had to change and in the end I am glad I am no longer in that alliance since my vision is different from theirs.

Iduna can go ahead and tell you, I did crap for the alliance and did not do much anything. That is a total lie, I did a lot for the alliance and was not in the position to make friends with other alliances. That was my downfall, because she was the diplomat making friends and talking to other leaders on topics.

The thing is Curse does not have a nap with Aesir right now, so that should tell you something right there. Also, there is a very good chance that a player that has any history from any of the Aesir confeds, will not be allowed to join Curse. Right now I am sure Bren'th and Tanis are so paranoid right now about new recruits joining since all they do when they are online is study their members online habits due to all of the bridges they have burned from other games and this one as well lol.

I know Iduna better than anyone in this game. I know her weaknesses and her strengths.

Selissa be sure to not provide any opinion on this since you have not done much of anything in Curse other than complain about things. Not even sure why you are a Senator... But again I came up with that rank to make the players feel better and have a sense of belonging in the alliance. Just like most alliances know, there are really only a few players that really hold their wait and do anything worth while.

Back to the story, leeroy680 is controlled by Iduna.

Edited by Lionz Heartz - 15 Mar 2011 at 19:46
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2011 at 19:59
Originally posted by HonoredMule HonoredMule wrote:

It's an insult and a compliment.  You're like someone stupid enough to fall for him, but eventually smart enough to leave.

I would have to say this is like me with Curse. I was stupid enough to join them when I started playing this game and in the end was smart enough to leave. Should have left sooner etc... but oh well, I like where I am at now.

Selissa View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2011 at 20:09
Originally posted by Lionz Heartz Lionz Heartz wrote:

Selissa be sure to not provide any opinion on this since you have not done much of anything in Curse other than complain about things. Not even sure why you are a Senator...   

Complain about THINGS? Never complained about things :P Only complained about you whining in Alliance chat. But I admit I was wrong in that.
I should not have complained about you, but done as I do now. View your comments as my daily laugh, a light in my day, to show that in a world where thousands of people are getting killed in earthquakes, tsunamis, genicides and demonstrations against dictators, there's still someone who gets so worked up over a game ^^
Selissa
Proud member of Curse of the Wolves

I'm an angel, honest! The horns are just there to keep the halo straight!
tebout View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2011 at 20:26
Hello all. I see we have ourselves a slight situation. Anyways I'm pretty sure Iduna is not spying on my alliance. She doesn't seem like the type to do so. I show a lot of respect to the Curse of the Wolves even though we have no diplomatic relations. I'm very aware how they do there business. Furthermore, Lion Heartz leeroy680 could not be a spy because I recruited him into mine. Another note I suggest you get your facts right, thanks.

Could someone please lock this useless post^

Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2011 at 20:34
Originally posted by tebout tebout wrote:

Hello all. I see we have ourselves a slight situation. Anyways I'm pretty sure
Iduna is not spying on my alliance. She doesn't seem like the type to
do so. I show a lot of respect to the Curse of the Wolves even though
we have no diplomatic relations. I'm very aware how they do there
business. Furthermore, Lion Heartz leeroy680 could not be a spy because
I recruited him into mine. Another note I suggest you get your facts right, thanks.Could someone please lock this useless post^ 

I am not shocked that you would come to this conclusion since I find most leaders of alliances in this game very stupid. No need chatting with someone as dumb as you anymore.
The_Dude View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2011 at 20:44
Originally posted by HonoredMule HonoredMule wrote:

It's an insult and a compliment.  You're like someone stupid enough to fall for him, but eventually smart enough to leave.
LOLLOLLOL
Llyorn Of Jaensch View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2011 at 02:24
Originally posted by Lionz Heartz Lionz Heartz wrote:

Originally posted by tebout tebout wrote:

Hello all. I see we have ourselves a slight situation. Anyways I'm pretty sure
Iduna is not spying on my alliance. She doesn't seem like the type to
do so. I show a lot of respect to the Curse of the Wolves even though
we have no diplomatic relations. I'm very aware how they do there
business. Furthermore, Lion Heartz leeroy680 could not be a spy because
I recruited him into mine. Another note I suggest you get your facts right, thanks.Could someone please lock this useless post^ 

I am not shocked that you would come to this conclusion since I find most leaders of alliances in this game very stupid. No need chatting with someone as dumb as you anymore.

LOLLOLLOL "Loser!" *coughs*
LOL
Nokigon View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Historian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2011 at 17:33
You should really get that cough cleared...
"Loser!" *coughs*  You've passed it on to me now!LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic