illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cotters in Sovereignty

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
#buybytheLB View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #buybytheLB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 02:17
Agreed, also,

Hey Eeowan!!!
DeliciousJosh View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeliciousJosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 08:07
Originally posted by eowan the short eowan the short wrote:

Given how useful cotters are for a new player to build up gold precisely because the large cities can't fit them, I'm not sure it'd exactly be a good thing to make them available via sov.

What new players?

PublicRelations
HumanResources
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeliciousJosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 16:16
#RewardTheVets

Okay there are some new players. Still I think this idea is good and please dont put it down E. :))

PublicRelations
HumanResources
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 20:07
Originally posted by DeliciousJosh DeliciousJosh wrote:

#RewardTheVets

Okay there are some new players. Still I think this idea is good and please dont put it down E. :))

10 new accounts created in the last 24hrs.
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeliciousJosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 20:48
Keyword accounts

PublicRelations
HumanResources
Dungshoveleux View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dungshoveleux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2019 at 13:54
I just keep an eye on the number of non zero accounts every year...
Niesewand put his own money in last year as the July 2018 accounts show an increase in directors loans.
Doophusson View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doophusson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2019 at 16:28
Since I last played a couple of years ago it is interesting to look at how the prices of some items at Centrum have changed.

Cows, books, grapes, saddles and wine are all a lot cheaper - presumably because established players don't need any more traders and there isn't enough war to absorb the production of cows.

Generic minerals and herbs have gone up in price - presumably because there are fewer new players, or fewer players with growing cities with empty slots for cotters.

If this change was made the net result would be a collapse in the price for these items in trade. Maybe the status quo is better, in that it forces players to choose, rather than enabling them to have everything, and then they have to trade for the things that they don't have.

If there were to be any change it might be better to beef up thieving so that people could steal the more advanced resources that they no longer had cotters to gather, or perhaps armies that killed cotters could loot the herbs/minerals that they had gathered thus far.
Sif View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2021 at 10:35
Total agree with eowan. Cotters sould be for smal.
But a sov about auto harvest is something i would like. So the city that has autoharvest sov Don t have to send but they auto send. 

Edited by Sif - 04 Sep 2021 at 10:37
Isaac FireGlade View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac FireGlade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2021 at 19:59
i agree with this idea as well, maybe even they can auto gather when items appear on sov tiles
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic