Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Circle of Five Congratulates Tournament Winners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedCircle of Five Congratulates Tournament Winners

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
GM ThunderCat View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
GM

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Circle of Five Congratulates Tournament Winners
    Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 15:16
Geomancer Herrolf of the Circle of Five today publicly thanked the lords and ladies who have recently assisted in the collection of lost souls from the wilds of Illyria, and applauded the achievements of those who excelled in this Tournament.

"The Tournament winners fought some epic battles to secure their victories. And the planning, coordination and leadership shown by the victors was exemplary. We salute The Crows. We also salute Crows Nest and Pending, and all the Alliances who won victories on individual squares."

"By guarding our beacons over the last month," he continued, "these rulers' armies have provided the Circle with a great new resource. These captured souls allow us a clearer view of the boundary between life and death.

We expect major leaps forward in the magic of death, or life, or both, in the next year. This is great news for all mages across Illyria. And especially for the Circle of Five."

In response, Belatorix Roshan, Chief Druid of the Kildarran, expressed regret at the Geomancer's choice of words. "We noted the plight of these lost souls nearly two moons since, and we asked that peace might be found for them, that they may find rest. Yet the Geomancer speaks of magic and power. His words seem to lack compassion for these lost souls."

Always happy to allow our good friends at the Circle of Five the opportunity to set the record straight, the Herald asked Geomancer Herrolf for his response, and he assured us, "Peace? Rest? What? Oh yes, of course. The souls will be, err, very rested. Definitely. In due course."

"And on that subject," the Geomancer continued, "we've just had more good news.

Our researchers have forged a set of outstanding swords, which we will be distributing to the lords and ladies who most helped in holding each of the regional beacons."

The Circle of Five intend to dispatch these enchanted blades in the next few weeks, "once we've made sure that they aren't too angry. I mean, that the magics are stable."

Victors Medals

The Crows [Crow]
 Crows Nest [nCrow]
 Pending... [Soon™]
dspn23 View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 15:19
GO CROWS :D
Loud Whispers View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 16:04
Originally posted by GM ThunderCat GM ThunderCat wrote:

We expect major leaps forward in the magic of death, or life, or both, in the next year. This is great news for all mages across Illyria. And especially for the Circle of Five."
Oh boy...
Aeonflux View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 18:51
congrats crows, and pending! 
Mr Damage View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 19:54
Well done Crows and Soon, big effort.
eragon31 View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 22:11
i was wondering if the devs would be able to give us all the stats like you did for the last tournament?  i enjoyed reading them and seeing all that information.  
lokifeyson View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 23:29
awsome! congrats everyone! Smile
N. Chadgod View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 23:36
congrats all

Originally posted by eragon31 eragon31 wrote:

i was wondering if the devs would be able to give us all the stats like you did for the last tournament?  i enjoyed reading them and seeing all that information.  

+1
It's beyond fairytale, it's inconceivable!
Magnificence View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2012 at 02:03
I know Norman Chadgood had the best kill ration ive seen in over 2 years of Illy. 1:6.99 or 1:7 dependant on how accurate you care to be Wink

Well done Sir!

As I write this, I become sure that someone will post a better ratio. Thumbs Up
Nokigon View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Historian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2012 at 08:03
When I was still under the impression that the Cave would get third in Lucerna, I was getting people to send 1 man army so that they coul share in the reward. Tarquinious, after sending 1 stalwart, killed 10 troops. It doesn't take a genius to work out that that is 1:10.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic