illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CDS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
spektor View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spektor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2020 at 17:08
You in no way directly addressed the instances of spin which I pointed out above. Instead, you seemingly attempted to hide that diversion behind tangential and repetitive rhetoric, along with further spin. Moreover, you greatly changed the subject to start attacking the character of me and my alliance. I won't be following you down this hole of poor debate tactics and fallacious arguments.And to respond on Karl's behalf, at least one army, belonging to Itchy from Order of the Owl, was seen (via battle report XML) inside of HumanResources' Ursor town.
Grom View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2020 at 17:29
I'll need to ask around. If OoTo troops were used that's a clear faul, and i'll address it. How that leads to attacking nCrow however isn't clear to me. The only reason I can see to target them is from Bay's end, to further provoke Ascn, with whom he has an escalation grudge.

I addressed all of the topics you view as spins twice now, and will not keep reiterating them. It's probably (thinking as an optimist) a genuine matter of two completely different views of the same event.

As for the attacks on your alliance, yes.  I find it very hard to comprehend how Iron went from a group that could fight Sin (sort of), to a group that in over 24 months of war doesn't score (or even attempt) a single raze on the enemy they declared on, only to finally follow a presumably lesser alliance in a cowardly surprise attack on a peaceful alliance in its twilight. 
KarL Aegis View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KarL Aegis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2020 at 18:18
Then stick to the facts. Speculation on your part is always wrong.

Edited by KarL Aegis - 29 Jun 2020 at 18:18
I am not amused.
Grom View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2020 at 18:31
Everything I've stated are facts. As least as far as Iron is concerned. As for the claim of OoTo troops being used, I am not aware. I'm taking you at your word enough to look into it. You, on the other hand, are completely ignoring the accusations made at you: being that, unable to attack Tcol for over 24 months, you cowardly attacked a peaceful alliance instead. And even that you couldn't manage on your own. 
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KarL Aegis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2020 at 19:01
You really have problems with comprehensive reading (among other things) don't you? If we don't try for a while we aren't desperate. You don't even have your own story straight. Don't try to tell our story.
I am not amused.
spektor View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spektor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2020 at 19:11
Originally posted by Grom Grom wrote:

I addressed all of the topics you view as spins twice now

You did not. You claimed that your opponent is desperate for a win. You also claimed your opponent is not able have success directly against you. Both of these claims are unsubstantiated, and are presumably meant to make your opponent look bad. I deny both of these claims that you have yet to substantiate.

Everything I've stated are facts. As least as far as Iron is concerned.

Now this is just laughable, and patently false.
Grom View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2020 at 19:19
Just calling somehting false doesn't make it so. I claimed that Iron, in 24 months of war declared by them, did not manage a single siege on Tcol. That is a fact. I also mentioned that Iron instead launched a surprise attack against nCrow, that is a fact. I claimed nCrow to be a peaceful alliance, another fact (unless you want to dig into history to a point before Iron even existed). I claimed you could not (or at least chose not to) do so on your own strength. Another fact. If you are falling over the word desperate, then i'll admit that a presumption on the emotional state of another person, or group of people, cannot strictly speaking be be a fact. That's just how you come across. 

Edited by Grom - 29 Jun 2020 at 19:20
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KarL Aegis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2020 at 20:13
How'd that work out for the CDS?
I am not amused.
spektor View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spektor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2020 at 20:26

Just calling somehting false doesn't make it so.

You're absolutely right. Which is why I included "patently", because it seemed so incredibly obvious that you had not stated nothing but facts, which you have now agreed with, thank you very much. We might actually be getting somewhere here.

I claimed you could not (or at least chose not to) do so [manage a single siege on Tcol] on your own strength.

"Did not do so" would be the actual fact here. The rest is just your guess.

If you are falling over the word desperate, then i'll admit that a presumption on the emotional state of another person, or group of people, cannot strictly speaking be be a fact. That's just how you come across. 

Grudgingly walking back one of your original claims. I'll accept it. Thank you.
Grom View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Grom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2020 at 20:37
You keep insisting that the CDS as such matters. It was a name. One we chose to use as an umbrella for our claims. The name now changes. So be it. That's the price to to show how morally corrupt you are becoming, and to shine the spotlight on the injustice suffered by nCrow. A price we gladly paid. That's not remotely what's interesting here. What's interesting is the point I have been making, and which you keep ignoring because it's an uncomfortable truth. That Iron has grown so weak over the last two to three years that it now celebrates riding Bay's coattails as he goes to battle against peaceful farmers. That you have factually become that which you have always claimed to abhor.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic