FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedCarried over from Nokigon's thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
The Duke View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2014 at 21:58
Theres no backpedal - simply stating the same tactics you have used before are now being played back to you- probably more harsh, but such things are bound to happen when you were the largest alliance in illy for years. W.e I choose to say and do in the sandbox is done on my own accord- Ditto is just the guy you need to talk to if you decide you wanna keep a few more cities
"Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is spiritual. Our depression is our lives."
Deranzin View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2014 at 22:21
Originally posted by The Duke The Duke wrote:

Theres no backpedal - simply stating the same tactics you have used before are now being played back to you- probably more harsh,

Probably .?.  LOL

Sheesh, you are not really good in dealing with facts eh .?. **hints in my signature Tongue **

but such things are bound to happen when you were the largest alliance in illy for years.

How nice of you to admit that ...

W.e I choose to say and do in the sandbox is done on my own accord- Ditto is just the guy you need to talk to if you decide you wanna keep a few more cities

Well, you should hope he doesn't notice what you say because you shouldn't have skipped your diplomacy classes dude because in 3 lines you managed to :

• Ignore reality and everything written in this thread
  • Admitted that a power-grab against the no1 alliance for years was inevitable
  • Disrespected your chosen leader by keeping responsibility for your words, but dumping responsibility for your actions and generally razing cities fully on him LOL

I admit that in three lines of text, I couldn't have done better ...

Just like a "before and after" ad ! ahahahaah :p
The Duke View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2014 at 23:51
Deranzin- I like the way you twist things to make yourself look better. H? taught you well in that regard. This will also be the last time I address any post made by you as you have become the new forum troll. Anyone that can read can see what my words are- you can see they havent been edited- and they can also see your ignorance in the way you try and twist things. Good luck in rebuilding. Try not to "run away from the game" like apparently so many others have had to do- since according to H? propaganda machine thats the way the war has gone. 
"Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is spiritual. Our depression is our lives."
Deranzin View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2014 at 12:09

Deranzin- I like the way you twist things to make yourself look better.

Hmm ... I am not looking any better by addressing your posts  ... quite the contrary ...

H? taught you well in that regard.

I didn't know that H? has been offering English teaching classes ... LOL

The idea that I might know how to have a good command of the English language prior to joining the game is so weird for you that you imagine that there are English courses on forum posting provided by other alliances .?. Amazing imagination ! Clap

This will also be the last time I address any post made by you as you have become the new forum troll.

Of the two of us, you alone are the one that :

• Made personal attacks and degrading comments
  • alluded that the others are ignorant and you are knowledgeable, without of course providing any proof whatsoever
  • Tried to blame a whole alliance for the comments of one of its members outside their leadership
  • Taunted me to leave the game
And you have the audacity to call me a troll after all that .?. ahahhhahaahah

Anyone that can read can see what my words are- you can see they havent been edited-
and they can also see your ignorance in the way you try and twist things. Good luck in rebuilding. Try not to "run away from the game" like apparently so many others have had to do- since according to H? propaganda machine thats the way the war has gone.

That is why I quoted them ... Wink ... apart from that, indeed, I have no fear that the impartial readers of this forum will misjudge me, nor you ...

Caconafyx View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2014 at 16:10
KP, Harmless? has repeatedly acknowledged that they had a spy in EE during the Consone War. How do we know that it wasn't your spy that broke the ceasefire that Hath and Turgor had negotiated with you guys just to give you the pretext of continuing the war?

Given your alliance's propensity for spin, propaganda and underhand tactics, how can we honestly be expected to assume that you did not manipulate those events?

Deranzin. We removed Kleavor from EE at the beginning of the Consone War as his cities were close to the H? heartland at the time. The same goes for Bert Almighty.... just saying. 
Sir A View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2014 at 17:01
This whole debate has really gotten way out of hand.  Everyone is trying to find dirt on everyone else and trying to make themselves look like the good guys.  This is a war and both sides think they are right.  There's no point in trying to convince someone that they are the "bad" guys because they are not going to listen.  

If you can't defend your cities then you can expect to lose them.  As long as you are at war that makes you a target.  And if your allies can't help you protect your cities then you should probably consider exiting the war.  Or you can stay, that is totally up to you, but don't expect your enemies to stop attacking you.  In past wars and in this one individuals have left their alliances because they were in enemy territory and knew that losing their cities was inevitable.  But a lot of players in this war will not surrender no matter what, and I can respect that.  But it also has consequences that most of these players have not accepted.  

So please stop trying to make the other side look like bullies, because they aren't sieging your cities for no reason.  You are at war with them.   Their objective is to destroy your cities until you come to terms or have nothing left.  It really is that simple and always has been like that.  
Deranzin View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2014 at 17:21
Originally posted by Caconafyx Caconafyx wrote:

Deranzin. We removed Kleavor from EE at the beginning of the Consone War as his cities were close to the H? heartland at the time. The same goes for Bert Almighty.... just saying. 

Ehm, but we are not talking about the beginning of the war ... had I been removed back then and not participated at all, sure, I do not disagree that I would most likely not have been a target ... but at the start of this war I was not initially in an isolated place ( strategic map changed during the passage of time ) in order to deem myself either a non-factor or totally useless in the conflict so as to even consider removing myself from it ... so, I was an active participant, with some quite good ratios imho (considering the battles I got into) and as such, I estimated that they wouldn't let me go easily either way, so I chose to fight when at full pop and have some fun as well.

And as you saw that estimation didn't prove wrong since they keep hitting my sieges on abandoned accounts even in the far off place that I am now and my account already in shambles ... Wink

Do note that I do not blame anyone for that behavior (this is a war after all), but I just point those facts out because it sure makes all those post about "necessary" actions and all that jazz, pretty lame and funny ... and I am all about fun in a game indeed LOL

Originally posted by Sir A Sir A wrote:

If you can't defend your cities then you can expect to lose them.  As long as you are at war that makes you a target.  And if your allies can't help you protect your cities then you should probably consider exiting the war.  Or you can stay, that is totally up to you, but don't expect your enemies to stop attacking you.

As far as I am concerned I have no problem with that, as long as they dispense with the crocodilian tears and the shows of "we do not want this or that, but we deem it necessary" which is just excuses and beautification of the situation and repeatedly shown to be a blatant lie since in all previous wars, no such necessity ever arose ... so, imho, once those particular people (by my estimation a minority in them) decide to do away with the charade and own up to their actions and choices, the whole debate will stop almost immediately ... Smile

scaramouche View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2014 at 17:37
I guess Deranzin must be the mouth piece for H? as he always seems to have the most to say on any subject about this war from that alliance?
NO..I dont do the Fandango!
Deranzin View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2014 at 17:47
Originally posted by scaramouche scaramouche wrote:

I guess Deranzin must be the mouth piece for H? as he always seems to have the most to say on any subject about this war from that alliance?

Nope ... I just have the less things to do nowadays from that alliance ahahhaahah

apart from that I am just a simple member and I have said so a gazzillion times ... if I had a dollar for every "imho" I have written and you guys ignored, I would have been quite rich indeed LOL

scaramouche View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2014 at 07:31
Originally posted by Deranzin Deranzin wrote:

Originally posted by scaramouche scaramouche wrote:

Nope ... I just have the less things to do nowadays from that alliance ahahhaahah

apart from that I am just a simple member and I have said so a gazzillion times ... if I had a dollar for every "imho" I have written and you guys ignored, I would have been quite rich indeed LOL

so now you just simply bore us to death with your constant incessant quoting.
NO..I dont do the Fandango!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic