illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BazoonTown addons

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
bzn View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bzn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BazoonTown addons
    Posted: 24 Sep 2023 at 02:16
i am creating some useful addons for illyriad, for myself and my friends to enjoy, but i will post them here as i make them

they are all held on this link:
https://bazoon.town/r/userscripts/

they require the tampermonkey addon to be installed.

so far i have made:

town building level display

gold/mana upkeep time remaining

as i make more addons i will post to this forum thread as well as update my webpage

please comment about any issues you find, as well as any features or new addons you would like to see

Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2023 at 17:37
The building lvl display looks good Baz - certainly easier to read for those of us with rubbish eyesight!

One slight glitch though. If you have to scroll your screen then the numbers stay in the original place while the map moves.

Tens
Sif View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2023 at 18:32
yes it is a great tool , thank you
bzn View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bzn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2023 at 22:09
thanks, i will fix that soon, didnt think about that, didnt think there was a way to scroll on the map page, but i guess if people play super zoomed in or on a smaller monitor, it would be an issue, i will fix it later
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2023 at 22:15
Yeah, my small laptop screen causes lots of issues - I'm just an awkward git Wink
bzn View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bzn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2023 at 00:52
both addons should be fixed with that issue, let me know if you spot anything else
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2023 at 15:03
Yup, all working fine now although I did have to change my tax rate on one town to test the resource upkeep one - luckily it says I have almost a year to sort the problem out Tongue
bzn View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bzn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2023 at 03:27
new tool: pres build stats

displays statistics on incoming res during pres
builds click the PBS button on the movements screen to bring it up
lotto button picks a random sender from the list, weighted by res sent
thank button generates a thankyou message and copies it to clipboard

Edited by bzn - 06 Oct 2023 at 03:30
Sif View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2023 at 22:36
 A tool for max asinged at the armies and at the diplo orders wiuld be helpfull
bzn View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bzn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2023 at 03:02
can you elaborate a little bit on what you mean by that and how you want it to function 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic