illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A 2014 Christmas by Joe Cocker

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Diva View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A 2014 Christmas by Joe Cocker
    Posted: 22 Dec 2014 at 16:42
     Twas a few days before Christmas and all thru Illy, every creature is stirring, some not being silly, the humans were hung by the smoker with care, in hopes the next town would smell it in the air. The dwarf kids were nestled all snug in their sacks. While dreams of wine, danced in heads. When GM Stormcrow was seen in jammies, and GM Rikoo in a cap, some of Illy decided to take a nap. 
     When from a Hub, such a clatter. All of Illy woke to see what was the matter. ONLY to see Elfs storming Orcs with ladders. When what to our wondering eyes did appear.....but the devs with there armys and not in good cheers, NOW Koda, now diva. we shall not have this here... So they ended That fight with their mighty spears. and you could hear them exclaim as they went out of sight, you elfs and you orcs now kiss and make nice. for if we return woe shall we bring. your plots shall produce nothing but sand. Figs! Now return to your beds for the rest of the night; I've got a hang over,  OK GOOD NIGHT..

some of the grammatical errors are Joe Cockers, I fixed some. Grammar police .. take it to Joe.. rofl
"Um diva.... you are sort of acting like a .... diva...." - PhoenixFire
Sheza View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2014 at 16:45
HA HA HA Good ..  still laughing in real ..  hahah  love ya Diva ..  
If Horses don't go to Heaven when they die. then I want to go where they go.
GM Rikoo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Community & PR Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Rikoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2014 at 18:06
More rhymes. Awesome. 
Illyriad Community Manager / Public Relations / community@illyriad.co.uk
Steven Quincy Urpel View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steven Quincy Urpel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2014 at 01:45
The last song Joe Cocker ever sang ....
They call me MISTER Urp!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic