illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

22FEB15 - BUILD TIME CHANGES

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Hora View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2015 at 23:37
...hm... they're spreading us thin all across the map ... and THEN they release the factions ... Evil Smile
khrystle-raine View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khrystle-raine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2015 at 16:05
again, I feel ripped off. Sure NEW players get to benefit while the rest of us get nothing... whoop-t-doo... Sorry, I feel cheated...
Comience como usted desean continuar;
Begin as you intend to continue..
Sheza View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2015 at 16:37
Khrystle  Exodus helped me, it cut off 4 days of sailing .  so Yea Loved it  that helps us older players.. 

If Horses don't go to Heaven when they die. then I want to go where they go.
Berde View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Berde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2015 at 18:08
Originally posted by khrystle-raine khrystle-raine wrote:

again, I feel ripped off. Sure NEW players get to benefit while the rest of us get nothing... whoop-t-doo... Sorry, I feel cheated...

I just got my city out of Exodus about a week early. Fixing my changed plots was super fast now and I managed to get things sorted back out onto a more even keel way faster. I wouldn't say that this is just for newbs. If you're an established player with all of your cities complete and no plans for moving, sure, it doesn't help you. Unless of course you one day get sieged and have to rebuild. Things happen after all. But it does help a substantial number of vets, and opens up the possibility for a lot of people to move to The Broken Lands who weren't willing to do so before now that it will take a fraction of the time rather than up to 30 days per city to move. An established player with 10 cities was looking at nearly a YEAR to get re-situated. Now they could be down there in a couple of months.

Just don't move next to me, please. I like the open space :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic