Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
GM Luna View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster
Community Manager

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2012 at 00:24
Here is a list of current known issues relating to the update:

• NAP’d player cities are a lighter yellow than neutral cities, which are a darker yellow. However the “NAP” indication no longer shows up in the city information.
  • Player's own diplo unit and army now appear green to them rather than blue.
  • Confed Alliance members aren’t showing as such when mousing over the cities.
  • Chat windows are now floating and moving with the scrolling of the pages. 
  • All graphs are displaying weird color schemes and textures. 
  • When attacking an NPC, the picture of the NPC no longer appears in the mini-map on the “Send Army” page. 
  • Firefox "chat disconnected - retrying" issue
  • NPCs in Military Graph
Now that we are past the initial post-patch-release crunch, if you come across any additional bugs please use the normal procedure and file a petition in game. 

For now we will keep this as a reference to resolved/in-progress issues available for players to reference. 

Luna

GM Luna | Illyriad Community Manager | community@illyriad.co.uk

Mara Zira View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 19:41
Luna, could you list the coloring of the different units so I can update this information in my Harvesting guide? I can't easily determine this by myself at the moment.

If I understand correctly, the player's own army and diplo units are green, NAPed players are light yellow, and neutral players are dark yellow, but what about the players in your own alliance or in Confed alliances? What is the color system for the vans? My caravans are yellow while traveling, but have a blue flag while harvesting (which makes it hard for me to know which travelling vans are mine). But what about Alliance members, Confeds, NAPs, neutrals, at war?

Many thanks.
TSGH-RJS View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2012 at 22:22
Not sure if this has been mentioned but after an army returns to it's home city, a sword hovers over that city until the troops are taken out of the division and returned to the unit pool.
Northern Ranger View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2012 at 01:38
This may or may not be directly related to the major release, but as far as I can tell, none of the alliance maps have been updated (with new member cities) since April 23rd.

Petition # 6215

NR

Edited by Northern Ranger - 23 May 2012 at 04:05
Rohk View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2012 at 01:44
Originally posted by TSGH-RJS TSGH-RJS wrote:

Not sure if this has been mentioned but after an army returns to it's home city, a sword hovers over that city until the troops are taken out of the division and returned to the unit pool.

This also happens with exodus since the update but I haven't been able to get the sword icon to go away as I had no army at my town at the time. Petition 6285
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic