FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closed22APR12 Release Bug Reports

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
Author
Tarkelic View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2012 at 06:53
Sending harvesting missions, the caravans don't show on the map (for the sender at least) until arrived.  
Grimsik View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2012 at 07:07
All graphs are displaying weird color schemes and textures. It's like I'm seeing the bare bones of what where once interactive charts. 
For example in the Player Summary "Rankings" section. Also the market chart, the charts for attack on The Herald page, diplomatic overview, resource Inventory, pretty much anything with a chart.  

Illyriad Bug Chart 1.png

On this bottom picture, the chart on the left (it was never interactive to my memory) looks like it used to, the one on the right is clearly not as intended. 

Illy Bug Chart 2.png

Edit: I am using the Chrome browser. I have tried Firefox and even another computer. I have cleared my cache and temp. internet files. Still broken. My working theory is that this change: "We have removed most of the Emoticons from chat and have de-animated them all" might be behind making all the interactive chart code inactive. 

Edited by Grimsik - 22 Apr 2012 at 08:05
Rill View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Geographer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2012 at 07:09
The developers are hard at work on our problems:

[06:07]
<GM Tiberius> situation update : #1, a small number of players is experiencing "temporarily out of the space-time continuum" armies after a military operation; #2 the option to claim soveraignty is playing hide and seek, and it's rather good at it (try a browser refresh and let us know if it was fixed) ; #3 all scout units seem to have forgotten how to count animals in the wilds, but we're re-educating them fast ; all of these strange happenings are being thoroughly investigated and scolded back into normalcy to the best of our abilities

Players report in gc that the issue with claiming sovereignty has been fixed.  Refresh your browsers!

Edited by Rill - 22 Apr 2012 at 07:11
Brids17 View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2012 at 07:14
I don't know about anyone else but when I check my military overview it says I have no bow defense in any of my cities. And let me know if you hear anything back about those muskrats. 
invictusa View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2012 at 07:25
Yes bows appear to be unstoppable.  . . . although this was already true of trueshots.

My army still appears to be in the outer limits after refreshing.
...and miles to go before I sleep.
Rill View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2012 at 07:26
The graph for defense cuts off the "0" so the unit against which you have the lowest defense will APPEAR to have 0 defense.  You will notice that the lines on the graph start at 50k or 100k or whatever your lowest defense is.

The graph is technically correct, but it does not do a very good job of communicating defense information at a glance.  It's not a bug, but maybe should be put on a list of things to consider changing.

Edited:  There IS a glitch in the defense against cav bar.  It reflects the defense against swords value.  Petition 6026, also noted in a later post.

Edited by Rill - 22 Apr 2012 at 12:35
GM Luna View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster
Community Manager

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2012 at 07:27
The issue with the ability to claim Sov has been resolved.

The issue with mail page hanging has been resolved.

Working towards the rest.

Luna
GM Luna | Illyriad Community Manager | community@illyriad.co.uk

Rill View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2012 at 07:29
The hanging mail has indeed been fixed.  Hitting return in a mail still bounces you down to the bottom of the page though.
Rill View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2012 at 08:39
Our faithful devs continue to work through the night to resolve issues.  The following was posted by GM Tiberius in global chat:

Supplemental situation update : 
#1 a small number of players is experiencing "temporarily out of the space-time continuum" armies after a military operation - the armies aren't lost, they're just "hibernating" and will be repatriated as fast as we can get them home (we're trying to identify and fix the underlying issue first, repatriation will come later) ; 

#2 the ability to send armies to coastal areas was accidentally enabled early and has now been disabled - this has the unfortunate side-effect of being unable to recall them early via messengers (they should still return when you have set them to return on their own) ; 

#3 some scouts seem to have forgotten how to count animals, re-education is underway (scout reports from before the upcoming fix will remain blank however); 

#4 a number of OTHER issues (inability to claim sov, hanging mail page after send, editing of profile and alliance profile) HAVE BEEN FIXED, and if you still experience any of those, try refreshing the browser first.

Edited by Rill - 22 Apr 2012 at 08:40
Rill View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2012 at 08:41
If refreshing your browser does not work, you might also try closing your browser, reopening it and then clearing your browser cache before reloading Illy.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
  Share Topic