Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Mafro View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2012 at 04:04
Nice update.

Only issues I've seen are

1. the Mark All Read feature in Mail only selects all, it doesn't actually mark them all as read
2. the selected time period next to the marketplace graph (e.g. "two weeks") is white against a light background and therefore nearly unreadable
3. The Diplo Visibility check box on the world map is now below the fold on my screen, meaning I have to scroll each time to flip it on and off (which, for some reason I find myself doing regularly). Maybe the World Map headline could be shrunk or integrated into the area below to reclaim some vertical space.

Overall, a solid update...thanks for the effort!

Mafro
Rohk View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2012 at 04:40
A couple to do with the friends list that I just put in a petition for:

If you send a friend request to someone and they send one back to you and you accept the one from them, they get added twice to your friends list and if you try to remove one, it removes them both.

Also once you have removed a friend, if you want to re-friend them, the dialog box that pops up when you click on their name says "already friend" and will not update until you log out and back in again.
Friael View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2012 at 08:04
Great Update! 

A small issue:
I'm unable to claim the daily reward. On the Herald page it currently states "You can claim your next daily reward at Mon 18 Jun 05:51:48" And there are no links to claim the reward. Looks like once you miss the time slot the link seems to go missing.

FriAel
Rill View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Geographer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2012 at 08:31
Everyone has the same message about the daily reward with the same time.  The time specified has no relation to when we last claimed the reward.
dunnoob View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2012 at 08:39
Originally posted by Rill Rill wrote:

The time specified has no relation to when we last claimed the reward.
Fixed, correct time for me (20:01).
Captain Ganoes Paran View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2012 at 09:18
i cant see what resources the wall needs in the castle ,the small space causes the numbers to display on top of each other

Edited by Captain Ganoes Paran - 18 Jun 2012 at 12:51
Crozno View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2012 at 12:37
Originally posted by Captain Ganoes Paran Captain Ganoes Paran wrote:

i cant see what resources the wall needs in the castle ,the small space cuases the numbers to display on top of each other

I noticed the same thing.  Devs can you please change the fieldset's margin-left rule from 120px to 40px on http://elgea.illyriad.co.uk/#/Town/Defenses?  At least then there is a chance you can read most levels.

And the bonus percentages for the current+next levels are hidden as the element.style width is too long (60px where 40px shows them as seen on my Chrome browser).

Edited by Crozno - 18 Jun 2012 at 12:42
Edmond View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2012 at 20:47
Forgive me if this is not the right place for this.

The new UI is NOT net book friendly.   In fact, the new interface has made it incredibly difficult for me to play Illy on my poor little Net Book.  

For one, the right hand "menu" can no longer be scrolled , meaning that due to the small screen I cannot access global chat without messing with zooms on my browser (which I do not like to to and pushes other things into other strange places).  Half of this entire menu is pertinently off screen.  I see there are some tabs but only the net book gods know what they are or how many there might be.  It starts with an N?  I can see just the G in global chat and the top half of the top line of text.  None of this can be moved.  (I am aware I can pop out the global chat window but that then covers a large portion of my screen, not an idea fix but I can "suffer")

Second, it seems to slow down my poor little guy to the point where I can hardly plan the game.  Even scrolling around the far too large UI is a drag.  I scroll down to update my iron mine, that takes a good little bit of time.  

Prior to the update the game "ran slow", but was manageable.  I could scroll around without just a slight delay.  I could access the right hand menu fairly easily and see everything there.  The world map was painfully slow until I turned off terrain.  I put up with it because the game is great.

All of this is very bothersome.  The appeal of the game, for me at least, is that I can play it on my poor little guy (net book).  I want to continue to play.  I really do. Before the world map was an annoyance that I could handle, but now the entire game is nearly inaccessible.  

Please, I want to keep playing.  
Innoble View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2012 at 21:55
It is the right place imho. For me the game has slowed down a lot. I can't do quests quickly anymore. Scrolling has a delay (on a fast computer!). This even happens with illy tools off and the cache flushed. No clue how this happens, but it sucks!

Please fix this memory leak or whatever it is.
The_Dude View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2012 at 22:34
The "Build Walls" screen - at the higher levels to build, resources required for next level overlap and are unreadable.

Edited by The_Dude - 18 Jun 2012 at 22:34
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic