Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Yarr/Tuf

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
KarL Aegis View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KarL Aegis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2016 at 19:17
Originally posted by Curmudgeon Curmudgeon wrote:

Yarr are continuing to target the largest and the loudest. TUF are continuing their usual form of attacking the smallest and least active.

TUF keep banging on about getting dogpiled in the hope of drumming up support from the many anti-bullying folk in Illy.

To those folk I would remind them that a small gang of bullies picking on the weak and trying to manipulate opinion is much worse than people coming together and attacking the largest bullies head on.

Those who are being swayed by TUF's whining should ponder that before taking sides in a local Broken Lands dispute caused by Aga's mouth continually writing checks that his alliance are then forced to try and honour.

Your leadership fully expected these cities to be attacked but neglected to tell the players owning these cities that they were in dangerous areas. It is evident to me that you wanted these cities to be erased so you could cry foul when they were gone. What disgusts me is that you would use your own players as tools to gain a political edge against players you want to stop existing.

Agalloch doesn't treat The Unfettered players as tools, he treats them as people. That's why we stand by him even when things get rough. We don't approve of your plan to wipe us from existence and we don't approve of your policy of using your allies as fodder to be mulched up and turned into newspapers. We like existing. We like people.

Stop acting like the monsters we know you to be.
I am not amused.
Agalloch View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Agalloch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2016 at 19:36
You mean I am handing your own ass back amd you cant take it!!
Jax View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2016 at 20:33
Sure. I'm also sure you noticed most of those who didn't wish to participate in the war also left the alliance, same to yours. You can attack our small players and our inactives and get some points on that stupid war score card; but really it doesn't do anything until you take on those that are a real threat to you.    
Curmudgeon View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curmudgeon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2016 at 21:14
Originally posted by KarL Aegis KarL Aegis wrote:

Agalloch doesn't treat The Unfettered players as tools, he treats them as people. That's why we stand by him even when things get rough. We don't approve of your plan to wipe us from existence and we don't approve of your policy of using your allies as fodder to be mulched up and turned into newspapers. We like existing. We like people.

Stop acting like the monsters we know you to be.

I bet Aga and Viper are cringeing right now, waiting for me to wheel out the saves of where Aga didn't give an f*ck if the whole alliance was lost as long as I got newb-ringed.

We have no interest in wiping you or your alliance from existence. No idea where you got that from. The only person who expressed any interest in wiping anyone from existence was Aga threatening me.
viperone View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viperone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2016 at 21:15
One ponders if Curm really believes the dribble that comes off his keyboard.  First YARR dogpiles, then whines that war is not war, and that we are being bullies.  Trash talk is common in Illy war but facts are facts.  The towns we attack are based on isolation, terrain, as well as other factors.  We do not know who in their membership is weak and frail, nor do we, like they have, attack new settlements with a population of 4!!
Finally, their Confed TITAN is actively involved in this war, hence our war declaration on TITAN.  So Curm stop your spin, stop your whining, Illyriad players know the truth when they see it. This is a game afterall, not a ILLY TV soap opera. I leave you with a quote from Buddha: "Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth"
Nuff said....skips merrily away down the bunny trail...lalalala
Jax View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2016 at 21:31
If ye find us dog piling ya,...well yea. We're "monsters". I can see your logic though Tuf, you are not bullies. We are not condemning you for attacking our inactives and small players. I just find it stupid; something like that wont make yarr call it quits and it doesn't help your predicament.  
Curmudgeon View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curmudgeon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2016 at 23:15
I am confident Viper that every contribution to this thread by TUF helps open minded people see the right way of the situation more than anything I am writing.

(edit was just to insert word than as my Mother is a retired teacher but still checks up on me)

Edited by Curmudgeon - 09 May 2016 at 01:27
Agalloch View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Agalloch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2016 at 00:05
Haha is that all you guys got?
Cause I am at work laughing at the kitchen sink that just flew by my town.
Solanar View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Solanar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2016 at 02:44
Titan is just Drax. Who was just in Yarr. So i don't really understand bringing it up like that was remarkable. If Horde, RE, or EE joined in, that would be support. Drax really could have just stayed instead of making another alliance.
Princess Botchface View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Botchface Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2016 at 03:14
Originally posted by viperone viperone wrote:

We do not know who in their membership is weak and frail, nor do we, like they have, attack new settlements with a population of 4!!

Lol, that was Aj's settlement you're talking about right? I don't believe it was attacked militarily but maybe I just missed it. I believe it was placed in response to the siege on Doralia 1, a tactical choice that begot a tactical response.

I get it, you guys are trying to get support by painting us in a negative light, but you're really going out on a limb here.

And I understand that you can't necessarily know who is weak and who is not just by glancing at their profile but I think a reasonable person could deduce that an account with three small towns probably, just maybe, doesn't have 50k t2 cav in it =P

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic