illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

x-mass tourney

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Dungshoveleux View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dungshoveleux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2016 at 15:45
Am I reading this right?

What is to stop people getting the combat report, scouting the square and not bothering to collect the hides but just draw them from stock and send them off?
Rill View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Geographer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2016 at 19:50
Congrats to the tournament participants and for Storm for sponsoring the event.  I look forward to seeing what you are going to build with all those hides ...

I'm thinking tipis.
zolvon View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolvon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2016 at 22:48
wow! thats over 55 missions every 12 hours with no travel time. How many cotters does IKnight have?
Inferno View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Inferno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2016 at 12:11
Congratulations to all the winners and thank you so much Storm for providing us with this tourney, it was a lot of fun, cheers and see you all in another contest!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic