illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What do you play Illy on?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
abstractdream View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abstractdream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2014 at 02:36
Currently I'm using iPad at home and Samsung Note 3 everywhere else. The Note 3's screen is large enough to see the chat window (with reading glasses and a squint) so no zoom required. Whenever I do try to zoom the screen in, the chat windows disappear. That's an issue across all mobile platforms I've used. I previously had to use iPhone and it did it too. The iPad does it, though no zoom needed because its big. The only issues I ever had with IGMs was on the Android platform. The tools section doesn't load and when I was ready to send them they wouldn't go, no matter how many times I clicked send. I eventually found the "Desktop view" and that setting fixes both of those issues.
Bonfyr Verboo
Zakathan View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zakathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2014 at 14:51
When I'm at home - I alternate from Chrome on gaming machine to the iPad. Chrome is great for it's easy installation of IllyTools. I can't do everything on the iPad as easily as the gaming machine (like chat on AC or figure out my market orders). I use a lot of spreadsheets for calculations and having 2 screens is invaluable Tongue
Corwin View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Corwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2014 at 16:03
I play on my PC most of the time, but sometimes I use smartphone. Doesn´t really work on the smartphone though. Long loading times, chats are unavailable and the screen is to small to have a good overview. Using the worldmap is almost impossible, but that could be just my clumsy fingers.
FallenTippy View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FallenTippy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2014 at 16:10
Mac laptop FTW
scaramouche View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scaramouche Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2014 at 18:47
I play on my ZX spectrum
NO..I dont do the Fandango!
Cerridwyn View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cerridwyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2014 at 04:27
High end PC, non gaming, but lots of RAM and decent video card, one alt of FF, the other on Chrome (makes it easier). Labtop or surface while traveling, phone would just hurt my eyes.

Cerridwyn ~-~ Cerdwyn

GirlFromHell View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GirlFromHell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2014 at 15:15
I generally play it on my computer (as a Chrome app). But it makes me log in a lot, eve though I'm always logged in.

When I use my Kindle Fire HD or my Iphone, however, it's difficult to play. The chat is impossible to use :S
~Hell_Girl_Rei / -Nyx-

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
Deranzin View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deranzin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2014 at 16:29
The answer :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9SNSPUWnTs

ahahhaahah

Just like a "before and after" ad ! ahahahaah :p
Brandmeister View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brandmeister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2014 at 22:12
PC for complicated stuff like sov and map interaction, iPad for casual stuff like chat and army launches.
Arctic55 View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arctic55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2014 at 23:32
Laptop with windows 7 using Firefox all the way.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic