Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Western Hubs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gul'Dan View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gul'Dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Western Hubs
    Posted: 12 Feb 2015 at 18:11
Hey Illyrians,

I've been participating in the Hedgor's Haven hub and I'm attempting to get other hubs up around Illyria for quite a while. Now that other people have been getting on board, there's some places I'd like to personally get up and running. Many others should try to do this too, and utilize what we were given!

I recommend all traders to send a trader to Sebring (southern Western Realms) and Newchapel [Virten] in Kormandly. The reason being is because it can be easier for most people in the western realms to travel here, and the competition is pretty good.

With some help, they can be turned into a place that can compete with Centrum.  Also, I have trade going on down in Moonglave of Kingsland

Thanks to Brandmeister & Stukahh, Hedgor's Haven is a great place in Eastern BL for trade. Prices there compete with Centrum very well with cheaper prices. Please refer to this post for information about Hedgor's Haven: http://forum.illyriad.co.uk/trade-in-hedgors-haven_topic6129.html

Kind Regards,

Gul

Edited by Gul'Dan - 19 Feb 2015 at 18:45
Leinad__ View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Leinad__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2015 at 00:09
Hi Gul, my trader arrived in Elsrick some days ago(i m using it as a storehouse atm), i may send my second to newchapel; i agree with you, we need to organize for the western BL so that we all sell in the same one... Kormandly is a great idea since there are many virten's HUBs with a neutral stance with every races and it is pretty in the middle of the western area...
Gul'Dan View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gul'Dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2015 at 00:55
Originally posted by Leinad__ Leinad__ wrote:

Hi Gul, my trader arrived in Elsrick some days ago(i m using it as a storehouse atm), i may send my second to newchapel; i agree with you, we need to organize for the western BL so that we all sell in the same one... Kormandly is a great idea since there are many virten's HUBs with a neutral stance with every races and it is pretty in the middle of the western area...

Thank you!
TheBillPN View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TheBillPN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2015 at 11:00
1 day, 10 hours, til my trader from Elgea arrives in my BL town Asgard, then possibly another day to send it to Newchapel [Virten]. see you all there!!
Gul'Dan View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gul'Dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2015 at 13:02
I had a detour as well. LOL!! I accidentally sent it to Newharbour [Larn]! :( It will be a few more days for all my cargo to get down there.  

See you soon, BillPN!

Gul'dan
GM Rikoo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Community & PR Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Rikoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2015 at 17:43
/me watches with interest
Illyriad Community Manager / Public Relations / community@illyriad.co.uk
Leinad__ View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Leinad__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2015 at 00:02
Originally posted by Gul'Dan Gul'Dan wrote:

Originally posted by Leinad__ Leinad__ wrote:

Thank you!

Smile My trader is on building and it will arrive in newchapel within 3 days....and, thank you too since you are the one that started the thread ;) 

Edited by Leinad__ - 20 Feb 2015 at 00:03
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic