Topic ClosedVery minor issue

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
KillerPoodle View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Very minor issue
    Posted: 14 Mar 2010 at 05:19
When you mouse over the chain mail icon on your vast chain mail stockpile the prompt says "Chaimmail"  I'm not sure what a Chaim is but I would like to know if it protects against a sword thrust...

Mor interesting ideas:

Combine a few more screens - E.g.

1) Library and research tab.  To see a summary of all technologies I can current train I have to go to the town view and then the library and then to the research tab.  To see all the technologies I have trained and the full tree by catagory I have to go to the research short cut at the top of the window.

I see no reason not to combine all of those research related screens into one window you can get to from the Library or the shortcut.

2) Same for attacking - here it's slightly better in that once I hit "Move" I'm actually magically at the barracks screen layout.  But since the major difference is that the barracks does not have the "Movement" button I see no reason not to add the movement button into the barracks layout and simply have both means of getting to that set of screens do the same thing.

3) same for Diplo/consulate and marketplace/trade  There is no point having the extra step to hit "Move" to get you to the right place.

Finally - more hot links under player names - everywhere please.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic