FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedUSER INTERFACE VERSION 2 (UIv2) TESTING

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 13>
Author
Klandor View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2011 at 17:16
Minor formatting issues, but time displays should be standardized.  Either use 24 hour time or use 12 AM/PM time.  In some locations 24 hour times are marked while in others, 12 AM/PM is marked.

Specifically, in the bar at the top, 24 hour time is used WITH AM/PM markings.  In the chat boxes, 24 hour time is used without AM/PM markings, in emails 12 hour times with AM/PM is used, and in status windows such as the City Window - 12 hour times are used with AM/PM markings.

Klandor
hydraa View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2011 at 02:55
World Map - options always on top.

When a square is clicked to bring up the pop up for the square (in the upper right), the options button and menu is overlaying the the info box, in addition the option button obscures the links on  the square's info box
hydraa View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2011 at 04:38
When viewing the alliance profile for a player that has no alliance via the chat window clicking on the player, the viewer sees there own alliance profile instead of a 'No Alliance' Screen
The_Dude View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2011 at 15:37
Diplo Bird, Army, and Caravan Icons on the map will remain on top of the city drop-down list instead of staying behind it with the rest of the map features.

Edited by The_Dude - 22 Feb 2011 at 19:37
The_Dude View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2011 at 14:20
So it used to be that the Trade Order and Diplo Order screens would retain the last city destination as I scrolled through my city list.  Now after launching a mission, when I scroll to the next city the Movements Summary screen loads instead of the Order screen. 

Retaining the destination and Order screen as I scrolled through my cities was a HUGE time-saver in UI2 over UI1.  Now, most of that improvement has disappeared making UI2 much LESS of a preference over UI1.  :(
KillianBlack View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2011 at 11:27
Running Safari 5.0.2 on a Mac... Everything seemed ok bit of an issue with directional compass and moving, would sometimes not not move after one or two clicks, same for zooming in and out on the map. No major issues that I could see in my quick glance beyond the above. Great stuff!

[EDIT by TC: Did you use the back button? Safari doesn't seem to agree with it for the compass rose; zoom and town map...]

Edited by GM ThunderCat - 15 Mar 2011 at 20:10
[QUOTE=Kumomoto]A special mention to the hardest tourney fighters pound for pound anywhere, StA, too! God you folks are tough! Well done!

[/QUOTE]
Klandor View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2011 at 03:46
Attempted to dispatch Diplos from the Diplomatic Orders screen.  Found that if one put in VALID coords, one could not move OFF the Coordinates Box, to assign the # of Diplos to send.  If one clicked off the box, or tabbed off the box, the system validated and displayed the coords, and then placed the cursor BACK INTO the Y-Coord box.  Even if one did not change the coords, the coords were validated and the cursor was returned to the Y-Coord box.  Confused

The only way to dispatch the Diplos was to FIRST assign the # of Diplos, then list the coords, and then click the Send button.  

Klandor
(EOM) Harry View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2011 at 16:44

Whilst sending diplomats from the diplomats screen, the entry for putting how many diplomats i wanted to send changed constantly with the co-ords that i wished to send to, it stayed on the co-ords and every time i changed back to diplomat sending it flicked back on to the co-ords (Using windows 8 browser)

Durham View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2011 at 12:12
Resource gathering is much slower due to:
- Very slow to display when moving pages
- More clicks/key depressions to send caravans
- Difficult to see what page you are on (suggest showing central square co-ords in bold on the axes)
- Overlap between pages leads to sending multiple caravans
- Larger zoom area is helpful but the above points still make it quicker to gather resources on the original version

Durham 

hydraa View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2011 at 18:26
Message from occupation 

Units involved:
Type:Unit:Quantity:
Army: Army of Darkness
Division: Dim
Commander: gearsUnknown UnitType1
Troops:Militiamen20