Forum LockedUSER INTERFACE VERSION 2 (UIv2) TESTING

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 13>
Author
Klandor View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 19:36
This is a minor issue, maybe cosmetic, or maybe reacting as it should:

Under production screens, for example Blacksmith, if I already am producing something and try to add to the queue without an active Prestige account, the Make buttons are not grayed out.  Instead, if one tries to queue up more, THEN they get an message noting that "Unable to complete request" and "You are already producing items in this building and cannot queue a second production order without an Active Prestige Account.".

Maybe the Make button should gray out when unavailable with a note that more than one item cannot be produced without an active Prestige account?

Klandor
Mandarins31 View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 08:09
Originally posted by Mandarins31 Mandarins31 wrote:

- Castle: cannot change taxes

http://ui2.illyriad.co.uk/#/Town/Taxation

[EDIT by TC: Unable to reproduce. Can you provide more information? Which browser are you using; and what step by step method are you using to change taxes? (e.g. button click, tabbing to button and hitting enter etc.)]

i am on Mozilla firefox. my computer is a windows vista familly edition.
to go to the taxation page i click on the castle in the city map, then i click on taxation.

in fact i cant change the taxe rate, because i dont see the 2 sliding bars we have in the UIv1 (and cant change numbers in the taxe box).
but i have the button "change taxes" avaible

(i tried with tabbing and hitting enter only, to arrive on taxation page, but i still cant change the taxes)

Originally posted by Mandarins31 Mandarins31 wrote:

- General interface: When clicking on the scroll to chose one of my cities, the selection is hided by the top of the web page.

for this problem, it appears that in fact, if i scroll down the page a bit, i can see all of my cities and then select one.

Edited by GM ThunderCat - 15 Feb 2011 at 18:35
hydraa View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 10:16
Diplomatic Orders / Send Trade Orders

Need user friendly error message wend send button is pressed and associated fields are empty.

Currently receive  message Unable to complete request
/Trade/SendResources or /Diplomatic/SendDiplomats
Fire View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 12:06
When I go to a different town and hover over the buildings, it tells me the building level of the town I was on previously, then deactivates the links of the building and I have to refresh the page to be able to click the building.

Hope that makes sense. :)
Jimbobe46 View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2011 at 09:12
On the world map.  Clicking on one of the trade hubs I was given all the options to send diplomats, troops and settlers. No option to view faction though (as was the case in v1).
 On sending scouts to trade hub I get a report back like it is just a normal square.
Not sure if this is intended.
Hora View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2011 at 09:40
If it was a nomadic Hub, then that problem existed also in old interface (and is maybe intended...?)
hydraa View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2011 at 15:33
Vault

Does not display amount of adv resources protected
hydraa View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2011 at 15:56
Player towns

The capital for a player is not identified

[EDIT by SC: Are you sure?  On the Castle summary it says, in text, under the town name "Capital City" and/or "Alliance Capital City".  On the World Map capitals are labelled with a flag.]

I was looking at another player's profile from the world map (that has more than one city)
World map -> view player profile -> towns

i get the new icons for the towns and can sort it but non of the towns have a flag or other indicator (other than the general assumption that the highest pop is)

Edited by hydraa - 09 Feb 2011 at 16:51
hydraa View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2011 at 17:19
Selection of a move to location (confirmed on diplo, looks like also able to on army and trade, can not try settler)

{This is also a issue in v1 (tested on diplo) but was able to recall those troops)

When a location is select to move a unit the x/y coordinates are not validated to be legit coordinates unless the x or y box is exited before the send button is pressed. 
If the number of units to send is entered first and then an invalid x and/or y coordinate is entered but the second box entered (either x or y ) is not exited and the send button is pressed then the unit will proceed off map.
{i have 5 units heading to  something like [24290,-250]}
Also v1 shows the destination coordinates on the diplomatic movements screen, v2 does not display the destination

< to clarify the display does not show in v2 for the of map coords>

[EDIT by TC: Ouch! Shocked]

Those 5 units are just on 92 day all-expense paid vacation to the middle of nowhere

Edited by hydraa - 09 Feb 2011 at 23:22
The_Dude View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2011 at 18:50
The World Map Options label remains On Top of the Chat box when I expand the Chat box and move it over the Map Options label.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 13>
  Share Topic