Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedTRO accepts Terms of Surrender

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Fromfrak View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Topic: TRO accepts Terms of Surrender
    Posted: 18 Jul 2012 at 16:33
Agreed upon Terms of Surrender of TRO to TLR

A) A forum apology as written by Thordor detailing apologies for starting the war against TLR and spreading lies about TLR's (The Long Road's) actions during said war (such example includes that memnoch(TRO) was inactive when TLR routed by TLR when illy stats showed there was activity).

B) Include positive reinforcement about how TLR is to be respected as an alliance and acts with the best interests of its members. 

2. The payment of ten million gold in the amount of an escrow (NAP) to TLR (The Long Road) as led by Eternal Fire from TRO (The Red Order) as led by Thordor. 

3. To limit the threat that TRO presents to The Long Road by prohibiting all TRO cities of three thousand population and higher within 700 squares of the coordinate 610, 891 in diameter.

4. Either: 

A) The movement of Thordor via exodus to the region of Kumala, the limitation of all of Thordor's cities to the population of ten thousand population (cities currently over this limitation would be demolished down to meet limitation); or

B) The payment of five million gold added into the ten million tribute escrow amounting to fifteen million. 

5. TRO awards a medal pre-designed by TLR at the cost of 120 prestige per medal maximum to five TLR/non TLR members approved by TLR to help illustrate the price defenders of a war carry everywhere.  TRO has up to 8 months starting on Mid July 2012 up to mid April 2013.

6. Should any of these terms be violated, The Long Road has the right, without prior notice, to eliminate any TRO member in violation. TRO acknowledges it is their responsibility to ensure that their member base upholds all the terms of this surrender and if a member is not notified of said ToS and violates a term it is the fault of TRO and TLR is not responsible for the damages that may ensue.
Thordor View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2012 at 16:57
I Thordor the Excellent, Supreme Chancellor of The Red Order hereby agree to the terms laid out by the honourable "TLR" (The Long Road).

The war was started because I made an error in judgement. I allowed personal feelings to cloud good judgement and engaged TLR in an unfair, and unjust war that was not called for, and for that I apologize. I will also say that TLR defended their members with an excellent show of strength and courage, and in the end, The Red Order was outmatched. 

I will follow the terms to the best of my ability, and prepare to send out 15 million gold, as directed by item 2, and item 4 (b).

Congratulations to TLR for their victory.
Faldrin View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2012 at 17:31
Someone had fun Smile
Rorgash View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2012 at 17:33
Booo!
Muristie View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2012 at 17:51
Congratulations to the victors! Clap

Not to ruin the celebrations, but don't you think reaching into someone's pocket is crossing a line? I mean, that's actual money beyond the daily bonus.
Wolfgangvondi View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2012 at 18:12
Originally posted by Muristie Muristie wrote:

Congratulations to the victors! Clap

Not to ruin the celebrations, but don't you think reaching into someone's pocket is crossing a line? I mean, that's actual money beyond the daily bonus.

Agree. asking for prestige does leve an strange felling... Is this one of the dangers that The Human Dude warned us about the Prestige alliance? Evil, Evil elfs asking for prestige or nihilation? ( hey, im an Orc i interpet "reality" by Orc eyes! Is not my fault : P ) 

geofrey View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2012 at 18:19
That is how peace is agreed upon. 

Silent/Steadfast View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2012 at 18:53
Well, if 20 TRO members contribute 1 prestige a day, the prestige for the medals will be raised in 43 days, including the cost of awarding them.  
"Semantics are no protection from a 50 Megaton Thermonuclear Stormcrow."-Yggdrassil (June 21, 2011 6:48 PM)
"SCROLL ya donut!" Urgorr The Old (September 1, 2011 4:08 PM)
Prometheuz View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2012 at 19:07
Congratulations to Eternal Fire, Bonfyr Verboo, Abraxos, Fromfrak and all the crew from TLR.  Do you feel good guys? You ought to Wink
Respect to Thordor and TRO for showing dignity in defeat. You have shown honour!

Edited by Prometheuz - 18 Jul 2012 at 19:47
demdigs View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2012 at 19:40
I believe that prest for a term of surrender sets a very dangerous and very serious precedent, prest should not be allowed for a surrender term. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic