Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

TOURNAMENT -- SHINE A LIGHT ON NF.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 171819
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lagavulin View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lagavulin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2016 at 16:32
sounds good to me
kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Astronomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2016 at 05:32
I have started working on prizes. First i am going to do the 1st place winners and then the 2nd and then 3rd after i have done all that I will work on the Regional prizes after all that. for the Regional prizes they will be sent to the alliance Capital
KillianBlack View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KillianBlack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2016 at 02:50
I am guessing this is taking longer then anticipated.
[QUOTE=Kumomoto]A special mention to the hardest tourney fighters pound for pound anywhere, StA, too! God you folks are tough! Well done!

[/QUOTE]
kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2016 at 03:11
i am still sending vCrow there prizes and the person i am sending to doesnt have any cities that are close so it takes days for my vans to get to his city. And i have been out of town alot during the pass month. wedding, vacation. both of which i wasnt able to get on much if at all while i was out of town
KillianBlack View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KillianBlack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2016 at 04:46
All Good! Was Just Wondering. ( : Hope You Are Well!
And Thanks For The Fast Reply!

Edited by KillianBlack - 05 Aug 2016 at 04:47
[QUOTE=Kumomoto]A special mention to the hardest tourney fighters pound for pound anywhere, StA, too! God you folks are tough! Well done!

[/QUOTE]
kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2016 at 18:10
vCrow has now been sent there prizes for getting 1st place I will now move on to sending Storm there prizes
kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2016 at 22:41
I have now handed out prizes to all the alliances but Tcol i am still waiting for someone from Tcol to contact me so I know where to send the prizes.

Edited by kodabear - 14 Oct 2016 at 22:43
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 171819
  Share Topic