Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

TOURNAMENT -- SHINE A LIGHT ON NF.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16171819>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ElfLark View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfLark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2016 at 01:55
Wonderful number-crunching! Thanks again for an enjoyable tourney!

Who would you be if you stopped being all the things you are not?
Digioso View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Digioso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2016 at 11:19
Originally posted by Count Rupert Count Rupert wrote:

Originally posted by Digioso Digioso wrote:

First batch of statistics are now online: http://tournament.bestmagicbears.com/illy_tournaments.cgi?tid=1&statistics=1

I'll add more stuff over the next days.

I'm a little confused.  The stats you just posted show there were 18 battles in Tamarin.  The records from the last database update before the tournament ended shows 6 battles which is in line with my recollection having had troops there virtually the entire tournament.  What would explain this?

All battles are listed, even those where no real battle occured (EG when someone sent reinforcements or occupied a non-occupied square).
I can change that so it only shows 'real' battles.
kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Astronomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2016 at 19:59
****Tournament News*** You are now welcome to reset your combat API key. thank you for those that have waited to do so
Digioso View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Digioso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2016 at 21:22

Originally posted by Count Rupert Count Rupert wrote:

First batch of statistics are now online: http://tournament.bestmagicbears.com/illy_tournaments.cgi?tid=1&statistics=1

I'll add more stuff over the next days.

I'm a little confused.  The stats you just posted show there were 18 battles in Tamarin.  The records from the last database update before the tournament ended shows 6 battles which is in line with my recollection having had troops there virtually the entire tournament.  What would explain this?

All battles are listed, even those where no real battle occured (EG when someone sent reinforcements or occupied a non-occupied square).
I can change that so it only shows 'real' battles.

Change done. Now only battles with actual losses are counted. Which means that it's down to six battles for Tamarin.
GM Rikoo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Community & PR Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Rikoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2016 at 23:53
I will be working on handing out the medals this week. There are A LOT.

GM Rikoo
Illyriad Community Manager / Public Relations / community@illyriad.co.uk
BARQ View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BARQ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2016 at 10:20
Originally posted by GM Rikoo GM Rikoo wrote:

I will be working on handing out the medals this week. There are A LOT.

GM Rikoo
thanks for medals specially for every region as those were unexpected Star. btw if each regional medal had a diff colour then i think that would have been more better 

Edited by BARQ - 01 Jul 2016 at 10:21
I m the most scarring dream of your life
GM Rikoo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Community & PR Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Rikoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2016 at 15:02
All medals should be handed out now, please let Koda know if not. (He will check to see if you are legit or not.)

Thanks all, and thanks to Koda and Digi! 

GM Rikoo
Illyriad Community Manager / Public Relations / community@illyriad.co.uk
Rill View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Geographer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2016 at 18:55
Thanks to the developers for the medals!
Diva View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2016 at 02:33
Originally posted by Rill Rill wrote:

Thanks to the developers for the medals!

Well of course Wheel of Time dittos!! 

Hey can you write a code that we can wear like a lot cabbage? Just sayin'!

TY
"Um diva.... you are sort of acting like a .... diva...." - PhoenixFire
kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Astronomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2016 at 16:28
Originally posted by GM Rikoo GM Rikoo wrote:

All medals should be handed out now, please let Koda know if not. (He will check to see if you are legit or not.)

Thanks all, and thanks to Koda and Digi! 

GM Rikoo

The devs have most likely have passed out all the medal to the players that had playerIDs for. Some of you maybe wondering "how come I didn't get a medal even though I took part in helping my alliance in the Tournament" One reason is because you weren't in the alliance on June 13 (this is to insure that players aren't getting medals from alliances they are no longer in). The other reason could be because that database didn't have your API key (this is about 204 players). Some of these people may have submitted API key but for one reason or another I had missed adding in there API key (can happen when dealing with around 700 API keys). When i first wrote up the rules of the Tournament I did state that players who didn't submit API key wont be getting medals and after learning that there are  204 players that may not have submitted API keys I decided  that I wont be going to go though the work of getting the player who didn't submit any API key the medals if there alliance won but if you are a player that has submitted a combat API key and you were in your alliance on June 13 (no idea what time it had to be but last say you had to be in your alliance from June 13 00:00:01 to 23:59:59) Please end me an IGM saying that you know that you had submitted your API key and if you remember if it was though and IGM or though the form i had and if it was though am IGM please send me a link to the IGM (you can get the link by going though your sent box https://elgea.illyriad.co.uk/#/Communication/Mail/0/2 . Keep in mind i haven't talked with the devs about this so i cant say if you will be able to get the medals.

If you have anymore question on this please here in the forum on this as other may have the same question.

And before anyone asks I wont be posting the list of players that didn't submit API keys

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16171819>
  Share Topic