illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Why I am Leaving Illyriad

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
The Duke View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Duke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why I am Leaving Illyriad
    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 at 07:03
From time to time I check in the old matrix of illy and I must say Sir B was always one of my favorite characters in the game- albeit my rival do to the Great war and my play in it. I do wish you the best Sir and in the words of Eric Thomas- You made your mark
"Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is spiritual. Our depression is our lives."
Bill_Cipher View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill_Cipher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2020 at 14:26
He'll be back dont worry
Let fate chase you not me
zolvon View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolvon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2020 at 06:25
AngryAngryAngryAngry Half of Illy's best gone just like thatDeadDeadDeadDead
OssianII View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OssianII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2020 at 10:44
I withdraw my comments on the first post concerning Sir Bradly's post. The were irresponsible and immature and I apologise to Sir Bradly. I state this here because I have been prevented from editing  my posts.

“If anyone was to ask for my opinion, which I note they’re not, I’d say we were taking the long way around.”
Gimli son of Gloin.
OssianII View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OssianII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2020 at 10:35
Originally posted by Snagglepuss Snagglepuss wrote:

... but I did love the sexual harassment allegations...
What is this? Why hasn't it been acted on by the games Developers?
“If anyone was to ask for my opinion, which I note they’re not, I’d say we were taking the long way around.”
Gimli son of Gloin.
Snagglepuss View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snagglepuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2020 at 11:31
Seems like you are losing your audience there, Stuk old buddy... not quite as much fanfare when you run away?? I beat you at your own game, but I did love the sexual harassment allegations. You have ruined your own legacy. You must be so proud of yourself. And... you should have just let me be. Nice job leaving your mates holding your bag of trash, once again, as you leave them hanging... once again. Isn’t this time number 3? Or 4? I lost count. From now on , you can refer to me as “Big Snags, The Stukahh Killer” Have a good one
Dungshoveleux View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Dungshoveleux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2020 at 16:14
Screen electrons are nothing to get upset over. Those poor bastards in Wuhan have far more to worry about than any online trolling.
OssianII View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OssianII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2020 at 10:21
Was Brad the most innocent, mild mannered player in Illy? - You gotta be kiddin! Shocked 

Did he always respect the devs? LOL Pig

Was this the same Brad who used to routinely flame and bully newbes out of the game - You are darn right Ouch

Did he set up Night Crusaders? No Myr did. Clown

Has he any saving graces whatsoever?  One. He isn't as bad as Snagglepuss.Stern Smile

Did Brad get someone else to write his post for him? -  
Gimli son of Gloin.
DeliciousJosh View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeliciousJosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2020 at 08:11
Have fun SB. Nice to get to know you. Wont forget the good times:)

PublicRelations
HumanResources
Queen Bikini View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Queen Bikini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2020 at 00:56
What? You harassed the crap out of me. Saying such horrible things when Heavy died and other times. Now you and others leave over Fiona being harassed? Whatever SB. Whatever Fiona. Oh. Oh, this is soo very funny - - and sad, but mostly funny. Not so much fun at the receiving end of things is it Fiona?

QB
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic