illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A Legendary Battle

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
eowan the short View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A Legendary Battle
    Posted: 26 Mar 2018 at 00:07
A quote from the day of ditto's razing.
[19:11]<Stukahh> dittobite is being razed ad people are throwing carrots in gc... what ever happened to this game!!???

[19:12]<Stukahh> oh F it. /me throws carrots at ditto's city

Ten Kulch View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ten Kulch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2018 at 18:31
That was an epic battle. Triple teleport siege wagons (Tink, Hobblez, and someone else). The desperate counter-siege attempt by ryklaw to defeat Tink's war wagon before she could raze dittobite. Then all the excitement and debates after the first clearing attacks passed before the city was at raze pop, and it got reinforced with more troops. It was a real nail biter.

Someone can tell the story better than that, but that's the gist.
Check out my blog, Warmongering in Illyriad for self-defense techniques, military city construction, and PvP strategies.
Sun Tzu View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sun Tzu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2018 at 17:13
I would like to hear, from participating members, the story of the great battle for dittobite's 40th castle. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic