Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedTLR war declaration against Shade and war logs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ES2 View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2012 at 22:37
Day four,

I sat at my desk skimming through the latest reports, TLR personell managed to secure a weeks supply of diplomatic supplies from one of our targets, while we in turn suffered shortages in stone and iron, suspicion is that Shade soldiers contributed to the shortages by helping themselves to what our miners left around the mines.

I open the last report on the desk, which was a notice that the siege of Qaro had begun, with our targeted cities in a flurry of activity once they spotted our armies. The hostile forces appeared to be using the buildings that were destroyed in the ongoing siege as materials to be used for new buildings. New walls, towers and houses are being quickly built overnight, and destroyed in the day, a very tedious siege.

I gestured to a messenger waiting at my door and handed him a message, we will have to end that nonsense soon, perhaps our friends in the coastline will be willing to offer a few hands or goods. 

End of log

Edited by ES2 - 27 Nov 2012 at 22:38

dave83 View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2012 at 04:34
Hmm, this war log hasn't been updated in a while.  

please tell us how the war is faring for you EF?  
Brids17 View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2012 at 06:18
It'll probably sound something like this:

"Day something or other. I learned neither I or any of my towns people have any understanding of how to construct a proper siege. As I watch my ally's cities burning all around me I've taken to threatening the Crow alliances and complaining about how the game must be a pay to win on the forums, while I await my imminent doom."
dave83 View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2012 at 06:31
Originally posted by Brids17 Brids17 wrote:

It'll probably sound something like this:

"Day something or other. I learned neither I or any of my towns people have any understanding of how to construct a proper siege. As I watch my ally's cities burning all around me I've taken to threatening the Crow alliances and complaining about how the game must be a pay to win on the forums, while I await my imminent doom."

LOL!    Clap   
EvilKatia View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2012 at 06:32
/me note to self : educate townsfolk on how to siege and defend agaisnt siege asap.
Kat

'They have to always turn a forum post into a badly written book that gives a headache and takes your iq points' - AO
Hadus View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2012 at 15:34
Meh, at least we're getting some decent RP from all these wars. It's about the only good that's come from them.
Juswin View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2012 at 02:40
How about since they cant touch Shade, they have lowered themselves to helping fromfrak do sieges on me? hahaha.
Bittu View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2012 at 06:05
Day X: A couple of vets abandoned TLR and planning to start a new alliance under a leader who is wise enough to deal issues like this in a peaceful manner

P.S: Sorry folks for posting it in a simple way, I ain't any Disney Princess to come up with a fairy tale based on my actions/killings.
belargyle View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2012 at 08:14
Actually Juxwin, Dlord hasn't really begun an siege of significance against you yet. We have placed a couple out there, and recalled them. In fact the one that was hitting your town for 5 hours and could have leveled your town was even recalled instead of reinforced. Mostly what was sent was troops sitting around watching and waiting for an attack.. as well as weak siege camps (extra sieges needing to be gotten rid of) we placed with minimal protection in to see who would come to your aid and the amount of time it would take as well as general troop strengths from each group.

Now we know... and we like it :)

Edited by belargyle - 02 Dec 2012 at 08:16
Juswin View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2012 at 12:33
Oh, I am thankful that the highest ranking free-willed independent alliance of the Dwarven Lords considers a dwarf such as me worthy of being recognized by him. Cheers!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic