Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedTIVIUM and EAGLES

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Juswin View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2013 at 08:20
Originally posted by Brids17 Brids17 wrote:

Originally posted by abstractdream abstractdream wrote:

You constantly (the use of that word is a bit much but since you guys killed so much more of ours than we did of yours, I figured I could use it as well) attacked our siege and refused to declare war. I don't see a difference.

Are you kidding? If someone punched you, that's assault. If you punch them back, that's self defense. Two entirely different things. You can't send a siege against someone and then when they retaliate and criticize you for it, call them hypocrites. And for the record, I think they're letting you guys off pretty easy, even if their hands are tied due to the war. If you tried the same stunt with mCrow you'd have a lot more to worry about than a war declaration and a forum post. 

+1000

I seem to recall Bonfyr and friends giving me a welcome treatment by trying to siege me while they were still in TLR as well when they were already in TVM. That was done without declaring war on Druids or even giving a plausible explanation.
Kumomoto View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2013 at 17:27
Originally posted by Daefis Daefis wrote:

this is nonsense... comment removed :) (though rill is great :)

I'm sure you appreciate her unwavering and persistent support of Soup in GC and the Forums.
Koth View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2013 at 02:25
I am still relatively new.  I was in TLR for a week before leaving to head to TVM.  I didn't leave because of politics.  I left TLR because I wasn't happy with our leader.  

In his comments in AC and in IGMs, Bonfyr Verboo has always been seen by me to be forthright and level headed.  I have never seen him spout off about or besmirch anyone in GC.  Nor does he appear to be an egomaniac.  I think these are good qualities for a leader to have.  I am happy in TVM.
Mr Damage View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2013 at 05:12
Absolutely Kumo, everyone is entitled to their opinion and we don't always agree, hence the war. 
Ossian View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2013 at 10:06
I suppose it's too much too ask for some resolution to this dispute between EE and Trivum is it?  All the posts that are relevant to this thread  ( less then 50%)  seem to focus on denying responsibilty, shifting blame onto the other side. The remaining  posts involve the character assasination of third parties that have nothing to do with the issue.

Here we have a real challenge for alliance leaders in this "Sandbox "game  of ours.  You have had your fun prosecuting war now test your diplomatic skills and maturity in negotiating peace.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic