Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Thunderdome: first deathmatch event announced!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ten Kulch View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ten Kulch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thunderdome: first deathmatch event announced!
    Posted: 28 Feb 2017 at 19:27
The inaugural Thunderdome deathmatch has been announced for Vernal Equinox on 20 March 2017. This is a city vs. city, Last Man Standing event. Combat within the arena is to the death. All gladiators are welcome.

Information can be found at the official Thunderdome Vernal Equinox article.

Many will enter. One will leave. Will it be you?

Check out my blog, Warmongering in Illyriad for self-defense techniques, military city construction, and PvP strategies.
GM Cerberus View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Creativity & Community Czar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Cerberus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2017 at 19:49
This sounds really cool!   When the winner arises from the bones and rubble of their enemies I will gladly bestow upon them a custom medal.  Good stuff! 
Ten Kulch View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ten Kulch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2017 at 23:45
Combat has commenced in the Thunderdome arena. You who are about to die, we salute you.

Official Announcement on Warmongering in Illyriad
Check out my blog, Warmongering in Illyriad for self-defense techniques, military city construction, and PvP strategies.
Ten Kulch View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ten Kulch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2017 at 01:17
The first fatality of the Deathmatch has just taken place. Cro-Magnon [HORDE] has razed the city of Iron Pain belonging to Pie [BLX]. Congrats to Cro-Magnon for the kill.
Ten Kulch View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ten Kulch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2017 at 19:29
Celebrating 30 days of brutal fighting! Explore the ferocious Mexican standoff in Thunderdome in Deathmatch I: the First Month.

Who will break the standoff? The sturdy dwarf Grum, who has already survived two sieges? The intrepid Treggar [GATE], who has launched the most attacks? Or the cautious Cro-Magnon [HORDE], who decided that retreat was the better part of valor? Only one will survive this grueling test of grit, strategy, and cunning!
Ten Kulch View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ten Kulch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 21:22
Another two weeks of ferocious fighting are recapped in Deathmatch I: Reaching the End.

As the final two combatants have become utterly deadlocked, we will use the rules for scoring boxing matches to declare a victor. Results to be announced shortly!
Ten Kulch View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ten Kulch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2017 at 20:56
Finally, a victor emerges!

The judges have crowned Treggar of GATE the Thunderdome victor for the Vernal Equinox 2017 event.

Congratulations to Treggar for winning, and Grum for surviving. A spectacular battle from you both.
Solanar View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Solanar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2017 at 14:59
Awesome stuff. Grats Treggar!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic