Author
allamagoosa View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Things I would like to see,
    Posted: 05 Oct 2012 at 14:57

Things I would like to see,

1.     Search on IGM email. 

a.     Sometimes I want to find an old email and I don’t like digging through pages of old email to find it.

2.     Map info updates

a.     When I scout a position on the map sometimes it says unknown so I send a scouting mission. But then I have to dig through several scouting missions to find the info. It would be nice if once I scout the info for it to show up on my map. Obviously this information could become stale so maybe tag the info with the last time it was scouted.

3.     Friends Chat Relay

a.     It would be great to have another chat window for friends.

4.     Confed Chat Relay

a.     It would be nice to have chat relay for the wider Confed Alliance.

5.     Building Plot Move

a.     It would be nice if we could move buildings around to different plots. I like to build everything in the same plot but I have occasionally made errors and I would like to organize things better.

6.     Filtering on GC

a.     You censor people for a time when you detect violations against the Code of Conduct. Why don’t you just remove the offending word and only band the person when they have had too many violations?

7.     Quest Updates

a.     I would like to see quests scale with the city population. Higher population = greater reward for completing a quest.

8.     Basic resources toggle button.

a.     It would be nice if the pull-down toggle button didn’t obscure the search window.

9.     Multiple Email Destinations

I would like to be able to send emails to several players 
Albatross View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2012 at 15:54
I know 2, 5, 7, 9 (and 8 indirectly) have been mentioned before.
3,4 I believe are Soonâ„¢.

1, 6 seem new (I've thought about 1 a few times; 6 is difficult to do well and I suspect it won't be done).
Elmindra View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2012 at 16:00
I can't wait for magic to be redone, and I would like to see a more fleshed out diplomatic update as well.
eragon31 View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2012 at 02:35
one thing i would like to see is the armies being able to pick up weapons after a battle for a couple reason.  
1) being its the spoils of war  every army would take the weapons and armor of the dead after they won a battle. 
2) they would have the best knowledge about what weapons would be best  they have used them in battle and would know if they want them or not
 now im not saying they should pick up everything after a battle even though i would agree with that.  i think the units should be able to pick up whatever weapon they use, for instance spear units would pick up spears, sword units would pick up swords bow units would get bows.   i think it would be cool. and wouldnt put cotters in harms way.  mine keep dying lol

Edited by eragon31 - 06 Oct 2012 at 02:36
Albatross View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2012 at 03:58
They could arm themselves with the best, and carry the remainder... but I think this could only be done if Occupy was used. I believe that this gathering should take time, and Occupy seems to be the best way to specify that time. Raids shouldn't allow time to gather. Reinforcing armies could gather, in the time between a defence and the 'go home' time.
monkeyfeather View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2012 at 05:01
I'd very much like to be able to dismiss outside reinforcements from my towns, rather than having to wait for a messenger to be sent from halfway around the world.
Alexjandro View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2012 at 05:32
You should make an x-tra  large illyriad becuse i sometimes want to play this game on my Playstion 3â„¢  but it takes forever to load Approve 
Magnificence View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2012 at 06:24
Numbers 1,3,4 and 8 - I would love to see these in play.
Wink

Good post.

Edited by Magnificence - 06 Oct 2012 at 06:27
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic