FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Microsoft Windows Store App Thread

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
GM Rikoo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Community & PR Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Rikoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Microsoft Windows Store App Thread
    Posted: 15 Sep 2016 at 18:20
Alright all, I wanted to gather all of the information we have on troubleshooting the Windows Store Illy App because we have so many people who use it. If you have questions, feel free to post them here so we can answer them!

First, what is the App? (WE HAVE AN APP?!) : The "app" is really just a self-contained version of Illy that you can download from the App store. Because you can run Illy on almost anything, you do not NEED an app, but it is good to have one. You can play on an iPad, for example, just in the browser, and it will look great due to its 4:3 resolution. But, if you WANT an App, you can get one in the Microsoft store. 

Basically, you download the App from the App store and then you log in with the Microsoft account that you signed into the Microsoft store with. KEEP THIS IN MIND.

For login issues, CHECK THIS THREAD.

For issues with buying Prestige in the App, CHECK THIS THREAD

Misc. threads concerning the App: 

**I will add more to this thread as I find them. Please suggest any threads that should be linked here***

GM Rikoo

Edited by GM Rikoo - 15 Sep 2016 at 18:25
Illyriad Community Manager / Public Relations / community@illyriad.co.uk
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic