illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Greatest Quest on Illyriad!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 38>
Author
Dungshoveleux View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dungshoveleux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2017 at 17:47
Because you need 20 tentacles of your own race so you can swap 15 of them for other tentacles.
Or, you have a lot of money!
Wartow View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wartow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2017 at 13:49
Anyone had an attack from the corrupted temples land?  I'm still 2 days out before my first hits.  Just wondered if there was anything different with this go around?
Yitshak View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yitshak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2017 at 14:03
This is my first time around - I started just after the last event, so I won't know if there is anything different.

17 hours before my first hits arrive, but there are only few. Most start arriving in 1d 8h from now.
Remember to be nice to the squirrel.
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dungshoveleux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2017 at 18:25
I believe the "drop" rate is somewhere between 3% - 5%.
The incoming military attacks show up as the correct number on the main screen, but are duplicated on the military movements screen as melder and corrupted units.
zolvon View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolvon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2017 at 22:29
I can't remember the Melders attacking before, I thought in the past it was just your own corrupted units returning. This made me think the addition of Melders was a result of me being mid-quest. But If non mid-questers have Melders incoming then it would appear to be unrelated and indeed a new effect. ???

Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dungshoveleux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2017 at 22:48
let's try again...
1 the axe icon on one of my towns shows a red box with 20 in it.
2 the military movements list shows 40 hostile incoming attacks - lines in the list.
3 every 2 lines in the list show the same arrival time.
4 every 2 lines in the list shows 1 melder attack and 1 corrupted attack.

It's a bug / feature.
If the feature gives 2 combat reports then you get 2 chances of a tentacle drop.
My view is that the bug is just a report screen issue and not a logic issue.
The number of attacks is correctly calculated in the red incoming hostile attacks square.
It just gets doubled in the list.
Wartow View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wartow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2017 at 15:06
Just one report.  I was sending messengers one at a time and they were returning as 2 incoming (a corrupted human and a Melder) but only one report came and it was just one corrupted human that bounced off my city walls.

Hundreds more are headed my way...  Looking forward to the New Moon, do we know when that exact date will be?
Ten Kulch View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ten Kulch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2017 at 16:05
June 22 or June 23, depending on how the Illy server measures it.

The solstice is June 21.
Check out my blog, Warmongering in Illyriad for self-defense techniques, military city construction, and PvP strategies.
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dungshoveleux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2017 at 17:20
Oooh! messengers! good thinking!
Hopper View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2017 at 19:15
Yep, same situation: 2 messages about incoming  hostiles (Melder and corrupted) for 1 messenger sent!

I agree with Dungshoveleux it is most probably a new bug from the interface.

Has anyone petitioned about another yet untold 'innovation' from 'dem devious devs'!???
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 38>
  Share Topic