Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2011 at 22:51
i thought kurfist was making this story
Clavius Vile View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2011 at 23:19
CV/kurfist are my accounts.  Too much time passed at the time for me to go back and make it so kurfist posted it instead of CV.

Enjoy it.
[18:24]<Johnny112> books are an advance resource. They're similar to, but not the same as books
Kurfist View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2011 at 21:45
I walked along side the Elf, who's name I learned to be of Gratch,   He stopped me at a hill, "Look now, young Orc, what do you see?".  I looked" I see nothing, there's nothing here!". My voice filled with rage, the promise of a home torn away in a cruel joke.  Gratch laughed, "Look again, first cleanse all thoughts of hostility from your heart and mind".  I looked in the direction that was indicated, " Wha? What black magic is this!?". For the fog and mist has disappeared, and in its place was a village.    " Only those with pure hearts and minds are enabled to view this land, welcome dear Orc, to paradise".

Edited by Kurfist - 13 Jun 2011 at 22:43
Patience is a virtue, resource giving is a sin
Gemley View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2011 at 23:44
interesting
Gratch View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2011 at 00:24
That Gratch fellow sounds wonderful :D

On a more serious note, Nicely written. Keep it up!
Kurfist View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2011 at 01:28
I turned to look at Gratch in amazement, but he had disappeared.  I assumed it was the standard elven trickery, and walked towards the land of D'hara.  As I got closer, I noticed many houses, differently built, differently placed.  The Orcs  placed their hovels cleverly  in the meat district.  The elves had set up Alchemy shops within their tree houses., The dwarfs were training horses in the fields near their homes.,  and the humans were making sweet cakes in bakery s attached to their keeps.  I stopped next to a few Orcs chopping up their latest catch: two deer. They set about cutting it up with their huge cleavers, blood and guts flying everywhere.

I took a deep sniff of air "ahhhhh" deliciousness.

Edited by Kurfist - 15 Jun 2011 at 01:33
Uaithne View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2011 at 01:40
Very nice!!  I continue to look forward to the next addition.

cgordo View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2011 at 01:59
i like it. but u need to write faster im getting impatient :P

Kurfist View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2011 at 19:55

I was given a hovel of my own, too sweet for my tastes. Beds with fluffy blankets,  which i promptly shredded to make a proper nest.  I was given tables and chairs, they were not quite my taste, at my old hovel i had the chairs made from deer bones, and the tables from elf bones. Here they ere made from nasty old wood. I was also given  a job, I was a shield carrier.  I carried a shield during drills, that would protect our archers from enemy arrows.  Not hard work, not at all.  I worked with a few other Orcs during drills.  they too could not speak like other Orcs, I was curious as to why this was and questioned one..

"It's old tongue, old tongue bad, new tongue good". He spoke, he turned back to polishing his shield.  "The new language is good?" I clarified.  "Yes yes, old tongue taste dusty, new tongue nice and stretchy".  To which a few other Orcs joined in and included their comments on the best way to preserve tongues, and which race had tastier tongues.

As most of the Orcs were busy discussing the variety ways of tongue preserving, I noticed two Orcs looking over a map. I noticed one was an Orc called Skull'fed, he had gotten the name by taking the skull out of every elf he killed, and placing them in his hovel as a trophy.  The other was an Orc I had not yet seen.   I approached the two quietly, trying to see what was on the map, their voices drifted over to me "  the border starts here and here, and ends within this area here".  "Ah,  good good, how many others have pledged their allegiance?" asked the other Orc. "Not many", Skull'fed admitted, "We are still in the recruitment... Oi!". For Skull'fed had noticed me lurking, "What are you doing Kurfist!".  "What are you talking about?" I asked.  Skull'fed hesitated, to which the Orc beside him whispered "He's a brother just like us, you can tell him".  "Very well Vampyer, but if word gets out its on your head!". Skull'fed leaned close, and whispered next to my ear" we are planning to leave this land and head over to Elijal".  "Why?" I asked. Vampyer whispered, "The advent is coming"..

Edited by Kurfist - 15 Jun 2011 at 20:02
Kurfist View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2011 at 00:59
Sorry to whoever reads this silly tale with my poor literary talents.  I got lazy and figured my story i could write when i wanted, but i missed recalling adventures that I went through soo... heres the next installment to my ballad.      The next few installments will relate to Kurfists first hunt.  Enjoy

"Hurry Kurfist Hurry!"  I ran through the plains, barely noticing the brush I was crunching underneath my feet. Thadah turned to look at m "Wheres Vrunnk!?" I looked behind myself and saw only the darkness.  "He was here a moment ago!"  Thadah turned pale, "Go back and find him, hurry!".  I looked at Thadah and nodded understatement, He in turn nodded at me and resumed running.   I ran back the way I came, ducking under outstretched branches and leaping over rocks.  "vrunnk!? I spoke into the darkness. "VRUNNK!".  "Over here" his voice called out to me.  I ran over to where his voice came from and saw Vrunnk....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic