illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tentacles quid pro quo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
John Louis View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Louis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tentacles quid pro quo
    Posted: 17 Oct 2014 at 00:40
Hello Illy players.

Well, I think many people will be pleased to see that finally, after the last 'beating' of the HoC, there are corrupted tentacles available...in Centrum at least.

The unfortunate thing is that they are outrageously expensive!

Accordingly, I would like to exchange tentacles with anyone else who, like me, has some tentacles to trade and would like to avoid payment in gold.

I am prepared to make two exchanges as follows:

1. I will provide 5 Orc tentacles, I will be provided with either 5 Dwarven or 5 Human tentacles.

2. I will provide 1 Elf and 1 Orc tentacle as well as 10 barrels of wine, I will be provided with 5 Dwarven or 5 Human tentacles.

Anyone who is interested please contact me with an IGM so that arrangements can be made.
John Louis View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Louis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2014 at 13:52
This offer is now closed.

Many thanks to all those who contacted me with an interest in this deal, sorry to say that it was a one off offer, until the HoC beats again that is...
Nesse View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2014 at 17:22
Squid professional... Que?
Nesse(Dwarven Druids) and Odd (Fairy Road Authority)
Alcie View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alcie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2014 at 17:33

The tentacle trade may be a bit more invigorating if tentacles ever prove to be actually useful....

Yes, they can help start a a quest. But at the moment there is no sign that the quest is possible to actually end >.<
Dungshoveleux View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dungshoveleux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2014 at 22:38
Tentacle swapping was the most tense experience of the game so far for me.  At one point I had 25 tentacles on the go with no guarantee of payment or exchange, only in game reputation.  All my swapping trades panned out okay, so I guess this says something for the trading ethos within the game.
Tyrande Whisperwinds View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyrande Whisperwinds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2015 at 10:04
Ressucitating this topic again with new, fresh, tasty tentacles.

I want to trade Elvish tentacles for Orcs and Dwarves ones.
1:1 basis.
(I'm providing the elves tentacles, btw).

If you're interested in trading, PM me :)
Halcyon View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Halcyon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2015 at 09:29
Looking to receive orc tentacles in exchange for dwarf.
Mail if interested,
Cheeers.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic