illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

TCol vs. Aesir War Stats

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Mafro View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mafro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TCol vs. Aesir War Stats
    Posted: 18 Jan 2018 at 17:08
Day 0. Zenorra stated in GC that Aesir must move 500 tiles away from Mal Motsha or she would help them move. Furthermore she posted a message showing one of Aesir's cities being razed and stating that "more would follow". While no official declaration of war has been made, and it's entirely possible this was simply puffery for the masses, I have created a baseline of war stats in the event Zenorra follows through.

[16:50]<Zenorra> Alessial, belonging to Kenyl which was located at 807|139 has been razed by walburne.
[16:50]<Zenorra> more to follow

Grom View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2018 at 01:37
Villa Nova, belonging to kacyk which was located at 582|188 has been razed by Grombrindal
King Sigerius View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Sigerius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2018 at 03:22
Show Off :P
Zenorra View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zenorra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2018 at 13:55
He said "puffery". hehehehe!
Mafro View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mafro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 05:22
Zenorra View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zenorra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 14:14
I don't think these numbers are helpful. Aesir does more damage to themselves, which TCol can't take credit for.

Numbers mean nothing. Only thing that matters is who is willing to surrender first.
Mafro View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mafro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2018 at 06:33
Grom View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2018 at 10:58
This serves absolutely no purpuse. We are currently 6-0 in razes, with a 4-0 forced exo rate. Those are the only numbers directly influenced by the hostilities. I will update them when changes occur.
Mafro View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mafro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2018 at 04:56
Originally posted by Grom Grom wrote:

This serves absolutely no purpuse. We are currently 6-0 in razes, with a 4-0 forced exo rate. Those are the only numbers directly influenced by the hostilities. I will update them when changes occur.

Grom, I believe I understand your frustration. TCol has 4 fewer members and 28 fewer towns than when you began your action against Aesir. However, you view none of those losses as being directly influenced by the hostilities.

Perhaps they were indirectly influenced by the hostilities...members that chose to leave, or were kicked, so as not to be targeted...or perhaps their leaving truly had nothing to do with the war. All I know is that every alliance I've observed that has entered a war has had their member list trimmed down immediately thereafter. My guess is that it's the inactives getting kicked...or perhaps those closer to the front lines or less dedicated to the cause hitting the road.

I really can't say what it is in TCol's case...I can only report the stats.

Grom View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2018 at 08:43
My point is simply that the stats,interesting though they me be, don't reflect what is happening on the field. For example. If one alliance has a 30 city account go over the 90 day threshold, while the other alliance gets a diplmatic visit from a friend with 20 cities, you suddenly have a 50 city gap in statistics. At a realistic raze rate it would take at least 15 weeks to offset just that one occurence.

So yes, your numbers do a good job in showing the natural flux in alliances, but don't reflect conflicts. You'd get roughly the same numbers if you'd compare two equally large alliances at peace. So for those interested in the actual military progress I will add our own numbers here, including only razes, forced exo's and perhaps siege breaks.

Please don't get me wrong though. I appreciate what you are trying to do. I just wanted to add to it for those who, like myself, have a different definition of war stats.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic