illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tavern and Military Tree

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Arctic55 View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arctic55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tavern and Military Tree
    Posted: 08 May 2014 at 01:42
First, before I start, could one of the devs close ticket 7865? I think it was resolved.

Now, about the topic of this thread.

1) Tavern aka, ticket 9496 -- I have found that the level of a tavern does not seem to effect the speed at which quests are refreshed. And this a big thing to me because I am a big quester. I'm trying to get into the top 20 for question. So I upgraded my taverns to level 20 and this bugs became known to me when I captured a town and exodused while it had a level 8 tavern. Even though the quests of my 1st town (level 20 tavern) and 9th town (level 8 tavern) were completed about the same time, they also refreshed about the same time. I think this needs to be addressed.

2) Military Tree aka, ticket 8337 -- In the military tree, you have to learn "Reinforcement" before you can learn "Sally Forth." "Reinforcement" requires a level 7 barracks while "Sally Forth" requires a Level 4 barracks. Seems a little out of order.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic