illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Surrender to SIN and TA2IN

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DAS SCHWEIZER View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAS SCHWEIZER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Surrender to SIN and TA2IN
    Posted: 01 Nov 2017 at 01:17
I'd like to announce my formal surrender to SIN and TA2IN. I was dragged into this war by Aesir despite the fact that I wanted no part in it. Hucbold and his allies seem determined to take as many down with their sinking ship as possible. They know their defeat is inevitable which is why SV remains at war with SIN and TA2IN despite the fact that all that would be required for a surrender would be Hucbold admitting that it was he who declared from SV in the first place. He is a coward who uses smaller players as expendable pawns in his game and I want nothing more to do with him or the rest of Easier.
Dessembrae View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Dessembrae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2017 at 02:12
ROFLMAO 
Funny stuff the one surrendering calling someone fighting a coward.
I am pretty sure all that sauce was not part of the surrender terms so shame on you!
Small Boy View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Small Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2017 at 06:20
Surrendering is all fine, but I don't see the point in posting it in the Forums.
Unless you were specifically asked to do so.
Which is again pointless, because most people here know whom they are going to side with.
phoenixfire View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phoenixfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2017 at 16:26
It is often a part of the surrender terms Small Boy. I agree that its pretty useless but it can also be seen as a morale booster/destroyer
OssianII View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OssianII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2017 at 11:13
I refuse to surrender LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic