illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

[STOMP] & [STARK] Declare Peace

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Bimoda View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bimoda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: [STOMP] & [STARK] Declare Peace
    Posted: 18 Jul 2015 at 02:22
Stomp has accepted Stark's request for peace.  

Stark's change in their stance to a Declaration of Homeland where they will not force other players from settling in their declared area, and their statement to us that they do not agree with the practice of land claim alliances forcibly removing cities from their claims, is evidence to us that there no longer a need for war between our two alliances.

Stomp supports their policy for a DoH and recognizes this as a preferable alternative to the closing off of large sections of the map to other players.

Bimoda - Dragon Fairy: Illyria Fairy Nation [FAIRY]
Ricky View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2015 at 02:23
I sense a great disturbance in the Force...
Diva View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2015 at 04:45
I count that as a move back to the real ILLYRIAD game. Good job! 

Congrats on the peace.
"Um diva.... you are sort of acting like a .... diva...." - PhoenixFire
Han Dynasty View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Han Dynasty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2015 at 05:40
Originally posted by Diva Diva wrote:

Congrats on the peace.

"Land Claimers: If you wish to settle in the area we have claimed you have to be in our alliance. If you don’t want to be in our alliance you can settle somewhere else.

Anti – Land Claim; If you wish to settle anywhere in Elgea or Broken Lands you need to play the way we think is fair without land claims. If you don’t want to play with our version of fairness we’ll fight you."-Myr

The official forum profile for Han Dynasty.
jcx View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jcx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2015 at 10:29
/me believes when its blue its mine. 

*painting more blue square in the map.
Disclaimer: The above is jcx|orcboy's personal opinion and is not the opinion or policy of Harmless? [H?] or of the little green men that have been following him all day.

jcx in H? | orcboy in H?
Malek View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2015 at 11:24

Congrats on the peace.

Real ILLYRIAD game? Are you serious?

How can anyone define what the REAL game is? It is different for everyone that plays. 

Gragnog View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gragnog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2015 at 18:51
To be honest, an alliance that could not defend their claim in the first place should never have made the claim. As to going back to playing "The real Illy" one can only hope that land claims will lead to more conflict and fun and that the "Farmville Gang" will actually just go to faemville and leave Illy to the people who want to play how they want. There is no right or wrong way to play illy.
Kaggen is my human half
Han Dynasty View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Han Dynasty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2015 at 19:20
Originally posted by Gragnog Gragnog wrote:

To be honest, an alliance that could not defend their claim in the first place should never have made the claim. As to going back to playing "The real Illy" one can only hope that land claims will lead to more conflict and fun and that the "Farmville Gang" will actually just go to faemville and leave Illy to the people who want to play how they want. There is no right or wrong way to play illy.

Though one can speculate and say that the land in which the claim was focused on is not yet desirable. Who will yet fight over the land in Almenly when there are far more valuable areas to focus efforts?

Perhaps part of the defense of the LCs originating in these types of areas are that (sans any unique species or plants) there isn't much value in them, at least not until they are all that is left.
The official forum profile for Han Dynasty.
Anjire View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anjire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2015 at 19:33

Congrats on the peace.

I am curious about such a statement.  Is the only land claim that people remember TMM's and thus the perception land claims are detrimental because they have forgotten or are ignorant of ILLYRIAD's history?

Sorry to burst everyone's bubbles but land claims are not new nor detrimental to Illyriad in anyway.  The first land claim was initiated in 2010 and is still in place/effect to date.  Even Dark, when they were starting out, initiated a land claim in 2012.  

So again, how are people up in arms about land claims and their supposed "bully" nature?

~Anjire

Jax View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2015 at 20:03

Congrats on the peace.

You reacted to Stark's declaration of homeland like a sourpuss. But you congratulate on the peace. To whose alliance exactly?  
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic