Topic ClosedStA vs S&B

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Akura View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Topic: StA vs S&B
    Posted: 16 Jun 2011 at 03:30
First, some history. Many months ago(if my memory is correct, which in this case I believe it fully is), we received unwarranted attacks from an upstart alliance named The Rough Riders, who were allied with Skulls & Bones. Diplomacy failed, and the fighting afterwards could be described as delivering a "severe asskicking" to TRR and S&B. TRR was assimilated into a sister alliance, Armok's Rough Riders, and S&B surrendered under conditions of disarmament and ending hostilites under threat of annihilation.

After taking a short leave of absence due to issues in real life(which I could go on for hours about. The Bay12 forum has much of it chronicled), I find that I and other prominent members of StA have suffered heavy attacks with no provocation and little warning. It appears they have Prestiged up their cities, and their attacks are in violation of the terms of their original surrender.

As our dwarves say, it's time to Pull the Lever.
Helping people out in hard times - even when you don't like them - sometimes brings good karma from the wheel of life. Not often, but sometimes. Anyway. Here's 220 Iron.
Zork2012 View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2011 at 04:12
We never liked the way things ended. our alliance was dissolved, we were forced to join other alliances, we were treated like dogs for the most part and we waited. we have rekindled hostilities to avenge those that are no longer here to do so. Snakie10009, Dapaba, i could go on.
The start of the first war was due to Noryasha Grunk. He/she was endlessly atacking a  noob alliance. when we finally had enough we fought back and lost. we were sieged to no end. we lost many cities. we are back and we are ready to fight.
Get your popcorn ready and enjoy the spectacle.
LordOfTheSwamp View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2011 at 07:35
Hey - a war that both sides actually seem to be up for? And the sides look evenly matched! Cool.

So long as the bigger guys can resist the temptation to pick on each others' small/defenseless players, this is the sort of drama that we want!

I have popcorn, and await....
"A boy is building sandcastles on a beach. You go and kick down his castle. You could say that it only reflects how you play with sandcastles. Others may think it reflects who you are." - Ander.
Mr Damage View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2011 at 08:01
Sounds like a fair argument from both parties,I agree lets get it on and may the best alliance win.There doesn't have to be a wrong and a right always,sometimes it's just 2 differing opinions that collide, good luck to both.
Makanalani View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2011 at 08:18

I agree with all that is said. Fight with honor, and do not lose your wits.

-Mak
"Life is a beautiful struggle"

-New IGN: Mak (Dark Blight)
Duuvian View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2011 at 09:09
Combat results so far:

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=58639.690

Also, S&B is in trouble once the people on the island get to them. Stormlord's gonna get beat up a bit but that's what friends are for, right?

Edited by Duuvian - 16 Jun 2011 at 09:33
Akura View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2011 at 12:34
Originally posted by Zork2012 Zork2012 wrote:

We never liked the way things ended. our alliance was dissolved, we were forced to join other alliances, we were treated like dogs for the most part and we waited. we have rekindled hostilities to avenge those that are no longer here to do so. Snakie10009, Dapaba, i could go on.
The start of the first war was due to Noryasha Grunk. He/she was endlessly atacking a  noob alliance. when we finally had enough we fought back and lost. we were sieged to no end. we lost many cities. we are back and we are ready to fight.
Get your popcorn ready and enjoy the spectacle.

The initial conflict with the people Nory was attacking had been resolved, but your attacks did not stop from there. That is why we curbstomped you so. And as far as not liking the result, well, yeah, you lost, that's sort of the whole point.
Helping people out in hard times - even when you don't like them - sometimes brings good karma from the wheel of life. Not often, but sometimes. Anyway. Here's 220 Iron.
Sgt..Shanks View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2011 at 13:14
< id="WebWizRTE" ="http://forum.illyriad.co.uk/RTE_.asp?mode=reply&ID=798" style="border: #A5ACB2 1px solid" ="initialiseWebWizRTE;" ="2" height="100" width="650">

duuvian
duuvian

Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2011 at 13:15
dumb boxes!

duuvian

Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2011 at 13:16
have sent you stuff.. No clue whether Urgorr can help..
have to mail direct though.. Good luck!

EDIT.. NO X!
;)

Edited by Sgt..Shanks - 16 Jun 2011 at 13:17
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic