illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SIN Turning Over A New Leaf

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Jejune View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Jejune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SIN Turning Over A New Leaf
    Posted: 01 Apr 2016 at 14:06
Although we have made significant headway in our war against Unbow, SHARK and VIC, the fact of the matter is that feelings are getting hurt.  People are losing hard earned cities, and frankly, we don't want to be bullies.  People like ajq have voiced very valid concerns about the negative effects of what we've been doing, and it's time to call it quits.  

Therefore, we'd like to announce an unconditional surrender to the forces of Unbow, SHARK and VIC, and will henceforth be dissolving our land claim in Fellandire.  We will be re-purposing this land to allow open trade throughout the Broken Lands, and welcome large Elgean alliances to join us down south, so that they might bolster the southern markets with their inexpensive wares.  
Furthermore, we are going to be renaming the alliance "The Peacemongers [PMS]" and henceforth our leader will be Fiona.  Thank you to all for your understanding, and we hope to engage in fun and peaceful areas of the game such as quests with everyone in the near future.

Agalloch View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Agalloch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2016 at 14:28
I accept your surrender about time!!!
BARQ View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BARQ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2016 at 15:29
jejune can u please repost that statement tomorrow again or in next 2-3 days because i m not going to believe any statement coming out today
I m the most scarring dream of your life
Halcyon View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Halcyon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2016 at 15:31
We require all SIN towns to Exodus out of Broken Lands. Only dear Traitor Ron may remain.
Agalloch View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Agalloch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2016 at 15:49
lol
Gragnog View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gragnog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2016 at 17:00
I think SIN have complied with your demand hal. I only see PMS members where SIN used to be.
Kaggen is my human half
Rill View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Geographer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2016 at 20:02
lol, well done to you all.  Happy April Fools.
asr View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2016 at 17:18
@op,

So you don't turn new leaf? nothing interesting then to see..
Siege ops gone grindy already, as it doesn't provide any good metagame content?

Gragnog View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gragnog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2016 at 17:59
I am guessing you been smoking too much of that illegal stuff. What part of April fool did you miss? Either get a sense of humour or find another game. You will just end up freaking out here with your attitude.
Kaggen is my human half
asr View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2016 at 16:20
You treat things not seriously and only put little realness into what you do. So you can take your stupidity as it is funny.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic