Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closed[RP Game] Protect the elflings!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ithilwien View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 03:33
Ithilwien sat at a table in the back of the tavern eating supper and drinking a pint of ale while keeping a close eye on everyone in the place, realizing that no one was beyond suspicion and even those she had known for a long time could be guilty she was very uneasy this evening. Once again we could not come to an agreement as to who was responsible and this meant another night that one of her friends or herself could be the next one.

"I definitely don't trust that one!" she says out loud but quietly, looking at the elf at the bar causing all the ruckus. 

Edited by Ithilwien - 08 Jan 2013 at 03:33
Poopnug View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 05:21
*stands behind the bar rearranging bottles and glasses to his liking*

Tuon is suddenly reminded of something. 

*stops arranging....pulls a small notebook out of his pocket. Tuon looks around a bit and opens the book. Flips through a few pages, focuses on one for a brief moment, and puts it back into his pocket.*

when Tuon put the book into his pocket he, heard a jingle. He forgot he had a few silver pieces in there. Tuon got an idea, and hoping no one would recognize the sigil on the coins Tuon slapped a few on the counter with a good thud.

"Hey! Hey everyone!! I am Tuon!! Drink with me in membrance of of our dead! Drink with me, and let our hearts usher them into the other side!"

*pours a glass of ale and hold it up high in the air*

Almien!! Cuio nin mellyn!! 

Auraya View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 12:14

It was that time again. Elves filed in, clearly disheartened. Auraya read out the votes, keeping herself cool as ice:

Arnesson: Ithilwien
Halithore/Hali: Arnesson

Ithilwien: Arnesson
Poopnug/Tuon: Absent [Last poster, forgot to vote?]

Thes: No Lynch
Ninja Muncher: No Lynch
Night Owl/Finwë: Arnesson
Kabu: Arnesson
Vibs: No Lynch

Auraya gritted her teeth. She knew what had to be done and called down lightning from the heavens, striking Arnesson and killing him instantly. The crowd held their breath and Auraya felt herself doing the same.. no transformation took place. Arnesson had been a normal elf. Worse, he'd been her friend and he'd died by her hand. Guilt rose up and she left the square without saying a word. 

Later on, Halithore knocked at her door. She wiped her face so he wouldn't notice she'd been crying. 

"Yes? What is it?" she said, fairly inaudibly but he seemed not to notice. 

"You need to come. Quickly," his face was ashen and she feared the worse. She followed him to Ithilwien's cottage and found a half eaten corpse. Someone had disturbed the orc's meal but not in time. 

Auraya cursed. She suspected none of them would come out of this alive. 

arnesson View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 16:10
My angry spirit frowns down upon the elven village.  "As they reap, so shall they sow.  Their refusal to deal with the Orc has been the death of them all, and they deserve no less for their apathy." 
Halithore View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2013 at 03:41
Hali stood still outside Ithilwien's cottage with so many thoughts running through his head, he had been wrong yet again with his vote but this time an innocent elf had died as a result of his poor judgement. Looking around he saw Auraya stood there silently and could only imagine what she was feeling after the events that had unfolded.

Walking up to her still shaking himself he put his hand on her shoulder and tried to comfort her.

"There was nothing you could have done your majesty."

He blamed himself knowing he had incorrectly accused two elves now and though he tried to act positive he feared for the worst in the coming days.
Vibs View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2013 at 12:23
The recent events made Vibs wary of everything and everyone in this town. There was no one he could trust, not even the bartender with the weird looking coins!
Sticking close to his pet elephant when out in the streets, a rare occurrence these days, Vibs also indulged in vodoo orc dolls made by the queer braided elves of the tropical islands near the new world, weirdly carved talismans from the dark elves of the east and "a please don't eat me, I have worms" card written in orcish around his neck.

Bonaparta View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2013 at 08:25
Originally posted by Vibs Vibs wrote:

"a please don't eat me, I have worms" card written in orcish around his neck.

Hm... Several flaws with this plan Vibs...

Vast majority of orcs are illiterate. Worms are considered as delicacy to orcs...

Thes Hunter View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2013 at 13:11
Thes weary from all wood gathering she had been forced to do lately, trudges into the bar, and slumps into the wooden chair closest to the door.

"Give me one of your strongest barkeep"

She is barely able to keep herself upright, though she hasn't even been served her first drink.
The image in my avatar is a chalk pastel drawing I did as part of the Imagine Yellowstone Art competition.

Auraya View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2013 at 18:42
Queen Auraya looked tired. She stood before the gathering (for it was hardly big enough to continue calling a crowd) and read the names in a weary voice, which cracked at intervals. 

Halithore/Hali: Vibs
Poopnug/Tuon: Ninjamuncher
Thes: Halithore

Ninja Muncher: Absent
Night Owl/Finwë: Vibs
Kabu: No lynch
Vibs: Tuon

Auraya sighed deeply and forced herself to look Vibs in the eye. He looked terrified. She didn't know whether to pray for him to be an orc or not as she summoned the lightening down. A tear rolled down her cheek as she watched, his body not moving. She had killed another elfling. 

She sunk to the ground and tried to think of another plan when Finwe transformed in a giant orc before her eyes and bit the head off Thes Elf. He grinned straight at her but Aura couldn't get the breath to scream. She just stared as one by one, Halithore, Ninja Muncher and Kabu all transformed into orcs beside their master. 

Tuon looked very pale. Auraya held out her hand and tried to protect them both with a shield but Finwe was too fast. He tore Tuon in two before pouncing on her. A mixture of saliva and blood trickled down his chin onto her face but she was beyond caring. "Do your worst," she whispered then closed her eyes and accepted her fate. 

[Congratulations orcs! Well played everybody :) Do you want another round?]

Kabu View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2013 at 11:25
[Hehe, it wasn't easy writing parts that fitted with all the others, but I had some good laughs at how things turned out... in our favour! :-p]
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
  Share Topic