Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closed[RP Game] ALL THE SILVERSTEEL!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 11>
Author
dspn23 View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2013 at 18:40
count with me
but still... i don't realy understand how is that pounded, humans know themselfs, so they know who's dwarf while dwarfs know nothing making them easy targets cause they can't organize...
please explain better
Halithore View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2013 at 03:34
The humans get a PM telling them who the other humans are so they can talk between themselves, It isn't as easy as all voting for the same person everyday though as that would leave them very identifiable very quickly.

For a pessimist i'm pretty optimistic
Auraya View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2013 at 10:53
[There are a lot LESS humans than dwarves. It's not a 50-50 situation! The humans have the advantage of knowing who each other are but that's not a massive advantage when there are over twice as many dwarves.. and like Hal says, they can't always vote together - nor can they be particularly vocal persuading others to vote for dwarves as that would make them a target next vote. It's very tricky being a human if the dwarves are organised and pay attention ^_~ ]
Mirail View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2013 at 18:21
Yoink
Moka View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2013 at 18:24
hmmm well i didnt also understand BUT im defenetly IN !!!
sign me up :)
Scorpiain View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2013 at 18:28
Originally posted by Auraya Auraya wrote:

[ It's very tricky being a human if the dwarves are organised and pay attention ^_~ ]

^ This

Dwarves, lets organise!
Meme View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2013 at 18:40
I have no clue what is going on but Scorpiain says I have to play so put me in room 4 please.

Umm maybe 5 or 9 would be better, not really into sharing Embarrassed

Edited by Meme - 02 Feb 2013 at 19:00
dspn23 View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2013 at 18:41
i'm in, when will it start?
will i get a ingame message? or will it be via the forum?
/me have preference in human :P
Auraya View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2013 at 18:46
[Welcome everyone who has signed up! We have enough players to add in a chaotic and another special! I'll work on those now and edit the post asap. I'll post the starting post tonight, tomorrow will be day #1 and then Monday will be the day you have to vote. 

Everyone will receive a message via the forum to say who they are. That should be tonight, providing the forum doesn't get mad at me for sending too many messages within an hour.. I might mail Luna about that actually and see if it can be removed :P 

@dspn: I use chatzy to assign all roles, I'm afraid you get what you are given by the computer :(

Everyone should now have been notified of their role via pm. If you have not received a forum pm telling you who you are, please pm me ASAP and I shall resend. ]

Edited by Auraya - 02 Feb 2013 at 22:28
Auraya View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2013 at 23:00
Queen Auraya was polishing her silversteel collection when she was interrupted by what sounded like a hammer repeatedly colliding with her front door. She went to see what was going on.

Standing on her doorstep was her friend Susan Calvin, next to Kilotov who was indeed wielding an excessively large hammer (and an excessively large grin.) There were some crater-ish dents in her door panels which she pretended not to mind whilst mentally making a note to visit the blacksmith.

"How many I help you?" She enquired through gritted teeth.
"Yoink would like to see you." Susan replied. Kilotov said nothing and merely continued his inane grinning.
"Did he say why?"
"No ma'am, just that it was urgent and we should get your attention."
"You have certainly achieved your task." Auraya replied curtly and stepped past them in the direction of Yoink's mine.

She had just arrived when Yoink grabbed her and pulled her into the shadows, making a 'shush' gesture.

"Thurs bin ah mehrder!" Yoink whispered and pointed further into the darkness. It took Auraya a second to translate the accent but when she saw the body of a young, female dwarf lying face down in the dirt, the meaning became clear. Shocked, Auraya went to the body and turned it over. It was Luna, a well respected citizen who had repeatedly assisted her in royal duties. Her throat had been cut and the smell was unbearable - the corpse was not fresh.

Out of the corner of her eye, Aura spotted a glint of something metallic. Her dwarves instincts called her to investigate and she found a knife, half buried under some rubble. Upon examination, Auraya realised this was not a dwarven knife.. it looked like it had been made by humans. Her worst fear had become reality, humans had infiltrated their precious home with the intention of stealing all the silversteel. She beckoned to Yoink.

"Gather everyone together. Tell them it is as we feared. The humans are here and we must find them before it is too late. Every other night, we shall hold a vote to try and find the culprit. In the meantime, dwarves should come forward with any information they have on the humans so that we may reach the correct verdict. I trust you shall deliver this message for me."
"Aye, mah Keen. Ah shall do as ye rekest." Yoink replied solemnly, bowing once to her and again to the remains of Luna before turning away.

Edited by Auraya - 02 Feb 2013 at 23:02
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 11>
  Share Topic