Topic ClosedResources shortcuts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
flipper View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Resources shortcuts
    Posted: 25 Jun 2010 at 01:49
A lot of the important buildings are linked from the resources "Ribbon". For instance, clicking on mana will open a pop-up with options to upgrade the mage tower / cast spells. I love this BTW - great to click on a resource you want to use and see what ways it can be used.

In a similar vein, and if my memory of this type of thing is anyway consistent - very easy to implement a new one, is it possible to add a similar link so when you click on "beer" you not only get the option to BREW beer but also to go on a quest.

And again, when you click on a sword, you not only get a link to the BLACKSMITH but a link to the Barracks (recruit troops link). Same thing for spears and bows.

Horses as a resource could be linked to the Consulate and Barracks as they are key resources for both those unit types as would be saddles. Clap

Also - I know it's been said before, but really annoying how you have to click into quests twice to send resources / diplos to perform the task and then have to either use the Browser back button or click in via the town again to return to the Tavern.
Wuzzel View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2010 at 10:13
I support this idea.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic