Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Reset Workshop Specialization

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rajput View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reset Workshop Specialization
    Posted: 08 Aug 2018 at 19:35
Just putting up a new suggestion...

To have prestige based Reset Workshop Specialization option similar to that we have for Reset Commander Skills... Anywhere between 15-25 prestige points for each Workshop Specialization reset would be good...

Although leveling down and leveling up buildings are allot of fun but on-site techs at the industrial complex of Punjab are complaining that it is to much work for a simple die change Ermm.

Regards,

Llannedd View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Llannedd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2018 at 15:09
Simple and efficient method is to have two or more identical workshops in a single town and just specialize one of them. I have one specialized workshop each for plains spears and plains chain since those items are in high demand, and I don't anticipate wanting or needing to change them.
rajput View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2018 at 20:36
Originally posted by Llannedd Llannedd wrote:

Simple and efficient method is to have two or more identical workshops in a single town and just specialize one of them. I have one specialized workshop each for plains spears and plains chain since those items are in high demand, and I don't anticipate wanting or needing to change them.

I do exactly the same, I do have multiple workshops. 

But unlike you I want to change things around and thought to myself why not a reset? Ermm

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic