Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Remembering the order of NPC group sizes - tips?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Remembering the order of NPC group sizes - tips?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Marty View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Remembering the order of NPC group sizes - tips?
    Posted: 16 Apr 2015 at 08:19
Does anyone have a mnemonic (or other strategy) that they use to remember the order of NPC group sizes?  

I know I can look them up at the bottom here: http://www.illyriad.co.uk/GameInformation/Bestiary  however I find I am too lazy while actually looking at the group on the map to remember or investigate which is bigger, a host or a horde, and then decide how big an army might be needed.

Any tips that people use, before I revert to pen and paper?

Marty
IbnSenna View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote IbnSenna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2015 at 10:17
packing many beers may well gather hordes,
mind that host-ile action could follow…
Artefore View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior
Player Council - Biographer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Artefore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2015 at 14:39
For Handy Service, Please Mnemonically Gather Helpful Things Hereby Listed Methodically So Creatively (by myself):

Few, Handful, Several, Pack, Many, Gathering, Horde, Throng, Host, Legion, Myriad, Sea, Cornucopia.  

Edited by Artefore - 16 Apr 2015 at 14:44
"don't quote me on that" -Artefore
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic