Print Page | Close Window

The Golden Horde Landclaim

Printed From: Illyriad
Category: The World
Forum Name: Politics & Diplomacy
Forum Description: If you run an alliance on Elgea, here's where you should make your intentions public.
URL: http://forum.illyriad.co.uk/forum_posts.asp?TID=9831
Printed Date: 22 Nov 2019 at 15:56
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com


Topic: The Golden Horde Landclaim
Posted By: eowan the short
Subject: The Golden Horde Landclaim
Date Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 03:05
Hey All,
Seeing as how they can't be bothered to declare it themselves, I'll do it for them. 

Golden Horde hereby claim the entirety of Taomist as evidenced by IGMs their leader, Sabbathius.

He didn't seem to want people to know for some reason... possibly because GH are too small to actually fight any serious opposition to it.

-Eowan



Replies:
Posted By: Bill Cipher
Date Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 03:14
A copy of the IGMs for the doubters? Lets see how long it will stay up or will people ignore it and when the are all grown up be like oh no

-------------
d-a-r-o-r-w-o pb wlph kdv frph wr exuq. l lqyrnh wkh dqflhqw srzhu wkdw l pdb uhwxuq


Posted By: IKnight
Date Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 03:19
I would also like to see a screenshot of this IGM(s) please.


Posted By: eowan the short
Date Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 03:39
https://imgur.com/a/V9bim%20" rel="nofollow - [ LINK DELETED]

Edit: 
  1. Public posting of private messages between fellow players or players and Illyriad staff is prohibited. This includes discussions of warnings and suspensions of both game and forum accounts.


Posted By: Fiona
Date Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 03:44
Who cares about an IGM, all I care about is if the land claim can defended. It's one thing to make a claim it's quite another to defend it. Toamist is quite large and GH is only in the SE area of the region. And the region is pretty populated. So do yourselves a favor and think this over carefully. It's not as easy as some land claimers make it look. :)
Good luck!

Fiona


Posted By: eowan the short
Date Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 03:50
[LINK DELETED]

  1. Public posting of private messages between fellow players or players and Illyriad staff is prohibited. This includes discussions of warnings and suspensions of both game and forum accounts.


Posted By: Lumelthien
Date Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 04:09
Isn't it against the rules to post IGMs and other private messages in the public forum?


Posted By: IKnight
Date Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 04:15
Originally posted by Lumelthien Lumelthien wrote:

Isn't it against the rules to post IGMs and other private messages in the public forum?

That IGM is only a confirmation of a land claim declaration. I would think it's ok. Although I'm sure some will disagree.


Posted By: Fiona
Date Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 04:19
Oh I guess the IGM did produce a question. Who is Bruce? Could that be Bruce Lee? 


Posted By: eowan the short
Date Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 04:27
Yes, Bruce Lee


Posted By: Sabbathius
Date Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 11:04
We do not have a land claim, Eeowan is just a troll 


Posted By: Yitshak
Date Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 11:21
According to their profile they do not have a land claim.

https://elgea.illyriad.co.uk/#/Alliance/Alliance/1866" rel="nofollow - https://elgea.illyriad.co.uk/#/Alliance/Alliance/1866


-------------
Remember to be nice to the squirrel.


Posted By: eowan the short
Date Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 12:56
Oh, so then KLiPstA's town is free to stay where it is now?


Posted By: Sister Nikki
Date Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 13:27
Yes that is the major question !!! Does a new player like KLipstA's stay where she is ? I could also ask why she was sieged in the first place.. According to above mentioned IGM was it an action of the Land Claim ?
 


Posted By: Bill Cipher
Date Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 16:04
Originally posted by Sister Nikki Sister Nikki wrote:

Yes that is the major question !!! Does a new player like KLipstA's stay where she is ? I could also ask why she was sieged in the first place.. According to above mentioned IGM was it an action of the Land Claim ?
 

As I understand it

She was the right to stay where she is because there is no land claim as put on the GH alliance profile. with that anyone cant tell someone where they can and can't have their towns especially since there is NOT  a land claim. She was sieged because she was "In GH land claim" But to reinforce it there is not a land claim. The IGM was because of the land claim. A warning then an attack was sent following the IGM.

It comes down to the fact that Golden Horde AND Sabbathius attacked a newb with NO REASON


-------------
d-a-r-o-r-w-o pb wlph kdv frph wr exuq. l lqyrnh wkh dqflhqw srzhu wkdw l pdb uhwxuq


Posted By: Sister Nikki
Date Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 16:13
Bill you are amazing !!! Thanks a lot for helping to understand the whole situation :-b


Posted By: Turgon of Rhavenia
Date Posted: 20 Dec 2017 at 16:35
All I'm gonna say is this whole situation is too funny. GH claiming anything besides insanity, *rolls eyes*


Posted By: OssianII
Date Posted: 20 Dec 2017 at 17:47
LAND CLAIM HUH?


EASY PEASEY Approve


-------------
"The dwarves of yore made mighty spells,
While hammers fells like ringing bells
In places deep, where dark things sleep,
In hollow halls beneath the fells." ~ J R R Tolkien


Posted By: Bill Cipher
Date Posted: 20 Dec 2017 at 22:24
lol

-------------
d-a-r-o-r-w-o pb wlph kdv frph wr exuq. l lqyrnh wkh dqflhqw srzhu wkdw l pdb uhwxuq


Posted By: Mr. Ubiquitous Feral
Date Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 14:36
I also was watching gc when this happened. I igm'd Sabb and received a similar response that Eowan received. I will guess it was a copy / paste. I replied to his reply by asking where the land claim was, and Sabb said 'the plains of Taomist'. KliPstA has since joined pTory and enjoys the protection of our tag. Sabb has announced in this thread that there is no land claim. Any conditions, offers, or agreements made at any time are null and void. Sabb has misrepresented pTory in global chat, please understand that he does not speak for us.

pTory will not ask our members to move from Taomist. Do not threaten them, do not send against them, and do not contact them in any way.

thank you for your time, i hope this will end the entire affair.


-------------
I am a Machine.


Posted By: Celebrant
Date Posted: 25 Dec 2017 at 17:31
there are too many fuzzy bunnies in this game, it's not easy to count

Love you all, fuzzy bunnies of Illyriad


GM Cerberus Edit: Please watch your language.


Posted By: Mr. Ubiquitous Feral
Date Posted: 25 Dec 2017 at 18:46
for the record...
I started this forum account in December of 2010, before I knew that I should have used the exact ingame name. My ingame name is Ubiquitous Feral.


-------------
I am a Machine.


Posted By: Orcish Warlord
Date Posted: 28 Dec 2017 at 21:02
Hello, this is Orcish Warlord speaking, the current and only Golden Horde leader.

I could write a lenghty post about what happened, but I will be short on this:

1º Golden Horde does not have any land claim on Taomist and it will not have one as long as I am the leader
2º Everyone in Taomist is free to stay without worrying
3º This includes, obviously the player known as KliPsta
4º Golden Horde will be slowly moving out of Taomist, at least, that is the current plan
5º Compensation (more than enough might I add, we paid enough money/prestige as if a big city had been razed) was paid to KliPsta for the 3000 population she/he lost due to Sabbathius unsanctioned siege on the same said player
6º Golden Horde does not sanction attacks on newbies and I hope that was more than proven with the compensation given
7º Eowan is a troll for speaking about these things in the public forums as if he knew what hapened. It is no wonder he had to abandon his previous accounts for annoying the wrong people.

That having been said, I will probably not log into the forums or answer any more posts on this matter. For any question, please send me an IGM in-game. 


Posted By: eowan the short
Date Posted: 28 Dec 2017 at 21:36


Posted By: Turgon of Rhavenia
Date Posted: 28 Dec 2017 at 21:44
ROFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!


Posted By: Jejune
Date Posted: 28 Dec 2017 at 21:47
Is that the official Frank Zappa troll?

-------------
http://elgea.illyriad.co.uk/a/p/263810" rel="nofollow">


Posted By: Turgon of Rhavenia
Date Posted: 28 Dec 2017 at 23:32
Oh BTW, sabb never left, he just changed his name to farming simulator. Dang, that guy must be rolling in the pres.


Posted By: Orcish Warlord
Date Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 01:26
Originally posted by Orcish Warlord Orcish Warlord wrote:

4º Golden Horde will be slowly moving out of Taomist, at least, that is the current plan

Given some circumstances, the plan has changed and we decided to stay in the Taomist. There is no landclaim and I would like to make that clear.


Posted By: Zenorra
Date Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 13:02
I can confirm that it was Sabb's intention to LC Taomist all along and I believe the GH alliance still has this as a goal. Sabb told me in a private chat that I did not save. 

Why is Eeowan called a troll when he reports the truth? Sheesh. Talk about killing the messenger!


-------------


Posted By: eowan the short
Date Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 14:02
Fake news! I am a troll! My opponent is a liar and cannot be trusted! :P

I predict a landclaim by the summer... though according to iron, now is summer so that landclaim could be any day now....


Posted By: Orcish Warlord
Date Posted: 08 Feb 2018 at 10:25
I don't know why you keep calling Sabbathius and what he did or what he did not do into the matter.
I am not Sabbathius - Period. Deal with your issues with him over steam if you really want. Sabbathius DOES NOT SPEAK FOR ME or the Golden Horde. For the last time.

You are using Sabbathius as an excuse to dislodge us from our current position. A player with 5 towns and with my great wealth can't really say no when a big alliance comes knocking on the doorstep and asking you to go "elsewhere" - you are not being much better than Sabbathius himself in my eyes (I am as big as the newbie he attacked in population terms but Sabbathius was Sabbathius apparently). So the Golden Horde will be once more on the move... somewhere else. I believe I will disband the entire alliance at some point. Remains to be seen.

If you are predicting a land claim in Summer it isn't from me, dear Eowan.

I said in my first post that the "golden horde would be slowly moving out of the taomist, at least, that was the current plan". If you read it correctly, I was unsure. Given some circumstances diplomatically plus the amount of money I have poured into terraforms and Sabbathius into his own account, I decided to stay. It is really easy to understand. I am still perplexed why I refused KOA's invitation to his new alliance and accepted the one Sabbathius presented me with. Dear lord.

So in a short resume: Golden Horde will be moving out of Taomist due to TCol's very nice request. I am still very annoyed with the fact of how the entire issue is being handled (because of Sabbathius ONLY - as if he was the ENTIRE alliance) and because how many hundred millions I poured into terraforms and prestige, lost forever.


Posted By: Orcish Warlord
Date Posted: 08 Feb 2018 at 11:05
Also I said that Eowan was a troll because instead of handling the issue privately with IGMs, he decides to make an entire drama in the public forums jeopardizing the welbeing of everyone in the GH. Statements like these are serious accusations, and while Sabbathius did indeed do what you say, he is not Golden Horde and all it's members. So to protect a newbie that barely plays the game, you decide to kill the game for almost everyone in GH, instead of handling the issue via IGMs. I would have told Sabbathius to get off KliPsta (the newbie) and provided compensation like I did if damage had already been done. But no. You decide to make an entire issue on the public forums.

But given your past history, I am not really surprised. You almost dragged other alliances into open war due to your problems with SS for instance (alliances with a lot of people that didn't give a damn about SS). No wonder you had to abandon your accounts. I am waiting and eager to see your new alliances kicking you off due to the problems you might put them into the future, similarly to what hapened in the past.


Posted By: Orcish Warlord
Date Posted: 08 Feb 2018 at 11:46
Which I am fairly sure will occur faster than any land claim Golden Horde will make (faster than something that will never occur, in other words). Perhaps that - your departure from your current alliances - is what you are predicting that might happen in the summer, Eowan.


Posted By: eowan the short
Date Posted: 08 Feb 2018 at 13:50
Want to make a bet that my accounts will still be around at the end of the summer without being kicked from a single alliance? I'll put 50 mil on me not being kicked between now and September 1st from any alliance. 

The reason why Sabb's actions were taken as representative of GH's is that he was your leader at the time. He is also still in GH- and in second command no less- which somewhat lessens the persuasiveness of your distancing from him.


Posted By: King Sigerius
Date Posted: 08 Feb 2018 at 15:58
Kicking a small peaceful alliance out of Taomist is a crappy move. And saying it's because of Sab when he is absent is even crappier.  TCol has been playing Trump lately, I play illy to get away from things like that.


Posted By: Orcish Warlord
Date Posted: 08 Feb 2018 at 17:43
When you presume that Sabbathius was or is the leader of Golden Horde at any point, you are merely assuming something that is not correct. Being a founder does not mean one is the leader, and being the top ranked officer does not mean one is the leader either. Sabbathius was merely the figurehead of interested parties that have grown over time. I was his replacement. Did he ever at any point say he was the TOP and ONLY leader of Golden Horde? Also right now his account has not been granted any officer rank, so stop assuming things already. He does occupy a "veteran" rank, but a veteran is not an officer. So...

Sabbathius is merely being used as the scapegoat. The people of Taomist should start worrying indeed about a future landclaim in the area, but not one from Golden Horde. And not only the people of Taomist but of some surrounding regions, if the rumours are true. I was always against the move to Taomist and it turns out I was correct to want to avoid the region.

It is a pity TCol decided to opt to kick us out, because we could have made some really lucrative bussiness together, but we will comply and move out.


Posted By: Grom
Date Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 09:36
Originally posted by King Sigerius King Sigerius wrote:

Kicking a small peaceful alliance out of Taomist is a crappy move. And saying it's because of Sab when he is absent is even crappier.  TCol has been playing Trump lately, I play illy to get away from things like that.


This has nothing to do with the fact that this alliance just happens to be tied to you personally? We don't exactly view Iron as friendly,given your other allies,so why would we not view this one with some vigilance?


Posted By: eowan the short
Date Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 10:19
Umm... orcish, if I want to speak to an alliance leader, I message the person at the top of their roster. That is how every single alliance works in illy unless you mean to tell me that from now on if I want to contact an alliance about something, I should message everyone from the lowliest noob and up just in case that noob is actually the leader.

You say he was a figurehead but that still means he was a representative of GH and therefore his actions can be taken as representative of GH as a whole.

Also, a scapegoat is someone who is blamed for the wrong doing of others so doesn't you calling sabbathius a scapegoat clash somewhat with the narrative you present being that he did it on his own of his own volition. Unless of course you mean to tell me that you have been scapegoating sabbathius and GH was actually behind the whole thing.

Additionally, you have claimed that the farming simulator account is a sat account and that sabbathius has no further interest in the game but have also claimed that GH are moving out of taomist. How exactly do you intend to do this unless you have access to his passwords as you can't exodus as sitter?

Finally, as a further demonstration of proof that Sabbathius was your leader, I will now quote from your own alliance profile:
" Our Former Founder and Former Leader known as Sabbathius is absent for the moment"
Note that founder and leader are differentiated to show that Sabbathius was definitely the leader as well as founder.


Posted By: Orcish Warlord
Date Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 12:07
I don't see an issue with what I wrote - you are merely interpreting it the way you want. Sabbathius was a leader. The only one? No.

Either way speaking of these things isn't going to get us anywhere. We are moving and that is what matters.


Posted By: Yitshak
Date Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 12:27
Originally posted by Orcish Warlord Orcish Warlord wrote:

When you presume that Sabbathius was or is the leader of Golden Horde at any point, you are merely assuming something that is not correct.  

Originally posted by Orcish Warlord Orcish Warlord wrote:

I don't see an issue with what I wrote - you are merely interpreting it the way you want. Sabbathius was a leader. 

Contradiction or what ? 

Any further comment is superfluous.


-------------
Remember to be nice to the squirrel.


Posted By: KarL Aegis
Date Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 15:47
Originally posted by Yitshak Yitshak wrote:

Originally posted by Orcish Warlord Orcish Warlord wrote:

When you presume that Sabbathius was or is the leader of Golden Horde at any point, you are merely assuming something that is not correct.  

Originally posted by Orcish Warlord Orcish Warlord wrote:

I don't see an issue with what I wrote - you are merely interpreting it the way you want. Sabbathius was a leader. 

Contradiction or what ? 

Any further comment is superfluous.

That isn't a contradiction. You're interpreting "the" to be a synonym of "a". This is not the case. Neither is "the" the synonym of "a". While the leader can certainly be a leader within the organization, a leader does not necessarily have to be the leader.

An example: a lieutenant is the leader of a group of a subsection of a unit, but, since he reports to his leader, you can infer that they are not the leader of the unit as a whole. They are a leader in the unit, not the leader of the unit.


-------------
I am not amused.


Posted By: King Sigerius
Date Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 16:34
Personally tied to me? Dude are friends, get real man. Everyone in Illy has friends. If you seen my friends list you'd be declaring on everyone near you. Including yourself though doesn't feel like it.


Posted By: eowan the short
Date Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 17:14
You still haven't explained how GH is moving unless you are account sharing as, according to you, sabbathius no longer plays.

Now, to me, a leader who's rank puts them at the top of the roster is probably the leader, otherwise, why are they at the top of the roster? Especially when said leader is the founder of the alliance and the largest player in it by quite some margin. Could you explain to me why you would place your leader anywhere but the top of your roster?


Posted By: Grom
Date Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 17:55
Originally posted by King Sigerius King Sigerius wrote:

Personally tied to me? Dude are friends, get real man. Everyone in Illy has friends. If you seen my friends list you'd be declaring on everyone near you. Including yourself though doesn't feel like it.

Really? You're gonna make this personal? 


Posted By: King Sigerius
Date Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 18:17
When you said it was because they are "personally tied to me" it became personal. I would break any seige on any TCol member anywhere for any reason near me no questions asked and yet you can't trust me? Who has Iron attacked ever? We have only ever been attacked yet you think Aga is out to get you. Enjoy being engulfed in "politics" you are missing out on a lot of good friends, and so am I because of bs. Lots of people including me play this game for a reason, not to spend months/years building towns, spending real money only to have them forcefully removed by someone with a crap excuse a region over. Especially when they have never done anything to wrong you.


Posted By: Grom
Date Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 18:44
Originally posted by King Sigerius King Sigerius wrote:

When you said it was because they are "personally tied to me" it became personal. I would break any seige on any TCol member anywhere for any reason near me no questions asked and yet you can't trust me? Who has Iron attacked ever? We have only ever been attacked yet you think Aga is out to get you. Enjoy being engulfed in "politics" you are missing out on a lot of good friends, and so am I because of bs. Lots of people including me play this game for a reason, not to spend months/years building towns, spending real money only to have them forcefully removed by someone with a crap excuse a region over. Especially when they have never done anything to wrong you.

You called them informal allies, which is different from RL friends imho. We don't think Aga is out to get us (lol) but he has been trash talking us in GC, and Iron is confed with Aesir. It is funny to hear this from you. I only ended up in Tcol because you insisted leaving Dlord when Belegar wouldn't take the alliance to war over a herb patch bump. 


Posted By: Orcish Warlord
Date Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 23:10
Originally posted by eowan the short eowan the short wrote:

You still haven't explained how GH is moving unless you are account sharing as, according to you, sabbathius no longer plays.

Now, to me, a leader who's rank puts them at the top of the roster is probably the leader, otherwise, why are they at the top of the roster? Especially when said leader is the founder of the alliance and the largest player in it by quite some margin. Could you explain to me why you would place your leader anywhere but the top of your roster?

You should note that Sabbathius' first alliance was "The King's Men". He was not the King. And to some extent, I am not, either.

As for the moving part, stop making silly questions Eowan. When I say we will move - we will move. That is all you have to know (actually you don't have to know anything since none of this concerns you, you merely loved to jeopardize the game for everyone with a silly land claim non-sense that was nothing serious and that only Sabbathius spoke about - in a goddamn IGM few people saw - and that you loved to escalate and turn public before it could even be dealt with. Do you really think an alliance this small would try to claim an area of this size with so many powerful alliances with cities on it, for instance?).

So in the behalf of GH, I have to give you our thanks, Eowan, for being a really big troll. I just wish you could put your nose into your own matters, or in actually playing the game since your accounts have been small for ages.


Posted By: eowan the short
Date Posted: 10 Feb 2018 at 01:02
How exactly did that answer either of my questions?

How are you moving an account that cannot be moved by you when the owner is apparently absent?
This is of some relevance to me as your failure to provide a proper explanation could lead me to believe the ToS were being breached and account sharing was occurring. This would obviously be unfair to those who stick by the rules if it were to happen. Or that you have no intention of moving out of taomist and this is just a tactic for you to buy time in the hopes that aesir gets their act together and starts presenting a real threat to tcol preventing them from pushing you out of taomist for a long enough period of time for you to solidify your position.
 Just a couple of possible theories there, I'm sure there a great many others.

Why would you place the leader of an alliance anywhere but in the top spot?
The reason to put the leader anywhere but first in your alliance roster is also relevant to me as if there is a good reason, it may alter how I contact alliances in the future. 







Posted By: Orcish Warlord
Date Posted: 10 Feb 2018 at 03:53
If I wanted to delay the exodus I would not have stated in public that I would be moving elsewhere as TCol "asked". That would make me a person of questionable reputation, and who would want to make deals with such a person?

We just didn't start moving because our cities (those that arrived) were out in a long trip and are on cooldown right now. The Town I got in Exodus hasn't arrived yet for instance.


Posted By: eowan the short
Date Posted: 10 Feb 2018 at 05:07
You still haven't said how you're going to move sabbathius's cities as he no longer plays according to you.

You also still haven't explained why the leader of an alliance might not be in the top spot of the alliance.

Lying may sully a reputation but I'd say repeatedly dodging questions that would force you to either admit a lie or appear foolish would have an similar effect. And if you aren't dodging my questions for those reasons then I can't see why.



Posted By: Mafro
Date Posted: 10 Feb 2018 at 06:02
Well, I didn't expect a kind of Spanish Inquisition....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nf_Y4MbUCLY" rel="nofollow - Nobody Expects the Spanish Inquisition


Posted By: Orcish Warlord
Date Posted: 10 Feb 2018 at 17:26
Originally posted by eowan the short eowan the short wrote:

You still haven't said how you're going to move sabbathius's cities as he no longer plays according to you.

You also still haven't explained why the leader of an alliance might not be in the top spot of the alliance.

Lying may sully a reputation but I'd say repeatedly dodging questions that would force you to either admit a lie or appear foolish would have an similar effect. And if you aren't dodging my questions for those reasons then I can't see why.


I don't see how any of this concerns you or why you keep asking these questions. You are not part of any of the interested players - you are not part of TCol leadership and you are not one of the Golden Horde leaders for example. And even if you were part of TCol leadership, I would not have to explain all of GH's internal/external/private affairs with you. Other alliances don't divulge all of their deals in public, I don't know why I should either. But I will try to tell you what I can.

The account formerly known as Sabbathius is no longer even named Sabbathius and that in itself already says something. 350 prestige doesn't come cheap. Maybe the person you knew as Sabbathius was never truly the owner of the account and merely a sitter. Who knows? The variables are many as you can see Eowan, but you decide to point your finger towards the most questionable ones. Please, do not do that.

As for why the leader of an alliance is not on the top of the member list... It can be because of many reasons. Maybe he wants to remain in secret? Maybe he is not even in the alliance? Or maybe both? Maybe even for another reason? I already answered all of your questions as much as I could in previous posts, so I will tell you to read them again. Just don't ask the same question over and over again because you are bound to get the same answer.

I don't really know how Sabbathius might have annoyed the wrong parties. I heard TCol's version but I wonder how much damage Sabbathius really caused on the 4 days he was in their alliance and I was never given any solid proof, evidence or a list of amount of damage caused in detail. I honestly doubt he was given that many resources given his size and the short time span he was in their alliance (he never got past his first city on the account that was on TCol for instance). All of this to say, I do not really understand the entire drama. The newbie being attacked only lost 3k population and was given more than enough compensation from me for any damage that was done. The person you knew as Sabbathius is no longer around (in Golden Horde, at least), and I already said we will never make any landclaim in Taomist. Apparently this is not enough, and GH is being evicted out of Taomist based on a few IGMs and perhaps some private chats with a person that is no longer around (in Golden Horde at least as I already said). Very vague evidence/facts in my eyes and what annoys me the most is that TCol only made their statement (that they do not want us in Taomist) recently after so much money was poured into our accounts and on terraforming many spots. GH spent more than 400 million easily merely on terraforms (if we consider each terraform costs 25m, which was not always the case), not to mention the compensation to the newbie (which in total was over 100m) or even the prestige I already spent in my own account or the prestige that was spent on the account now known as Farming Simulator. We are easily speaking of more than 800m. Not to mention time. All wasted without any gain or purpose. Supposedly because of mere assumptions (which are all false) and you, my dear Eowan, are partly to blame (you are only giving strength to assumptions and making life difficult to everyone in GH - those that decided to continue playing after this entire drama, that is - it is hard to continue playing after all the time and resources you spent end up being for nothing).

And, theorically speaking, even if GH claimed all of Taomist, I don't see why this would annoy TCol. TCol itself already claimed Mal Motsha so I don't see why they don't like Land Claims. Perhaps they do like Land Claims, but they have their own plans for Taomist? Remains to be seen.

Regardless of what happens to Taomist, the remaining active members of the Golden Horde will move. That is a fact. But don't come and use the person you knew as Sabbathius as a scapegoat to evict Golden Horde out of Taomist in order to save face in the eyes of the community.

I already offered my deepest apologies to the newbie being harrased by the person you knew as Sabbathius (not to mention compensation), and I would like to offer my deepest apologies to any insult Sabbathius might have made against TCol, but that's all I can do. I was never given exact details or proof. But whatever the damage Sabbathius caused to TCol, that is nothing compared to the money that GH already invested on it's currents assets and the damage TCol is causing to the GH by forcing us to move. Which is pretty close to a billion or over it. GH is a new alliance that didn't have time to grow or establish itself and is in no way able to defend itself from TCol, but while other alliances like pTory cared about a newbie that barely played the game, no one seems to care about what is being done to GH when it involves a powerful entity like TCol. It is a very curious thing in my eyes.

I am not trying to mount an insurrection against TCol, so please, do not misunderstand me. I am just very annoyed at the current situation and the amount of money and time that was already put into Taomist, specially after we had spoken with several influential TCol members that told us Zenorra and TCol leadership were very nice people and that we could work a deal or 2 together, but instead of a deal or 2 we are evicted after investing so many resources and are being the target of multiple diplo actions, including theft (harmless actions Grom said a day or 2 ago). Perhaps Zenorra is in posession of information I am not aware of or this is an entire misunderstanding. Perhaps something else. I just wish things could have worked out differently. If TCol had an issue with GH settling in the Taomist, I don't see why they only bothered to tell us to move now, after we spent so many resources as I said.

Some members of GH that abandoned recently told us (back when Sabbathius sent those IGMs about a LC) that they had been in contact with TCol leadership and that TCol didn't really care if we claimed Taomist or not, but then all of a sudden (a few days ago) things changed. I didn't see the IGMs or the private chat that took place, but that was what transpired in AC (that TCol was fine with us regardless of our actions, back when Sabbathius sent the IGMs). We were not really trying to claim Taomist, we were checking our neighbours' opinions and trying to fix the mess Sabbathius put GH into. From all our neighbours, TCol seemed to be the one that cared less for any action we ended up taking.

------------

Short version:
1º The person you usually refer as Sabbathius is no longer around and I apologize for any actions he might have taken that were badly seen or that might have annoyed someone
2º I am very annoyed for investing close to a billion of gold into Taomist for nothing
3º I do not really understand TCol's actions (the first Sabbathius, the player with human race, was in TCol for only 4 days - how much harm can a guy do in 4 days only, specially a player that never got past his first city?). And why do they want to evict us of the region only now? We have been in here since November or something like that and they never cared about any possible LC (which was never in our to-do list), why do they care now?
4º I do not know why you keep beating a dead horse eowan asking the same questions over and over again
5º Golden Horde members will move elsewhere and probably disband after this entire drama, as I am fairly tired of this mess (some members left GH, or even abandoned the accounts, when you started posting these things on the public forum Eowan, and some have become inactive after TCol's request, so less than half members are still actively playing and I have to aplaud the ones responsible regardless of their justified or unjustified actions).
6º I wish things could have been handled differently. I am not really blaming anyone here, but hey, couldn't we use a bit more common sense and diplomacy? You are being just as good as the guy (the one you knew as Sabbathius) you are complaining about. Can't you put yourselves in my shoes?

Thanks for the attention and forgive me the lengthy post.
Orcish Warlord


Posted By: Ten Kulch
Date Posted: 10 Feb 2018 at 19:05
I will sidestep the wall of text and answer your question. The reason that an uninvolved party is prodding you with questions is because the forums are a free-for-all with equal posting rights. For privacy, keep your private matters private.

-------------
Check out my blog, http://illywarmonger.blogspot.com" rel="nofollow - Warmongering in Illyriad for self-defense techniques, military city construction, and PvP strategies.


Posted By: Grom
Date Posted: 10 Feb 2018 at 23:11
I thought we concluded our talks in an agreeable fashion (I understand that the end result is not what you had wished for). If you have questions regarding Tcol policy please contact us directly, instead of speculating on the forum.


Posted By: OssianII
Date Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 14:24
Originally posted by Ten Kulch Ten Kulch wrote:

I will sidestep the wall of text and answer your question. The reason that an uninvolved party is prodding you with questions is because the forums are a free-for-all with equal posting rights. For privacy, keep your private matters private.

Those who rule with pedantics. Die by pedantics
  • Orcish Warlord's post cannot be classified "wall of text" .
  • I believe that his post was addressed to Eowan the short and not you.
  • Forums are not a "free-for-all with equal posting rights ". They are subject to the Rules of The Game
http://https://forum.illyriad.co.uk/code-of-conduct-rules-updated-6feb2018_topic31.html" rel="nofollow - http://https://forum.illyriad.co.uk/code-of-conduct-rules-updated-6feb2018_topic31.html

Kind Regards Big smile


-------------
"The dwarves of yore made mighty spells,
While hammers fells like ringing bells
In places deep, where dark things sleep,
In hollow halls beneath the fells." ~ J R R Tolkien


Posted By: Ten Kulch
Date Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 16:13
I rule by digital force. Pedantry is more of a hobby.

-------------
Check out my blog, http://illywarmonger.blogspot.com" rel="nofollow - Warmongering in Illyriad for self-defense techniques, military city construction, and PvP strategies.


Posted By: Zenorra
Date Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 16:35
Just to clarify, TCol has retracted their previous statements and have agreed to GH staying in Taomist. Orcish Warlord has not gotten back to me yet on what his plans will be. I want to publicly apologize to Orcish for my own misunderstandings.

-------------



Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net