Print Page | Close Window

The passing of Lifeless/Knight of Ancients

Printed From: Illyriad
Category: Miscellaneous
Forum Name: The Caravanserai
Forum Description: A place to just chat about whatever takes your fancy, whether it's about Illyriad or not.
URL: http://forum.illyriad.co.uk/forum_posts.asp?TID=7348
Printed Date: 28 Mar 2024 at 15:25
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: The passing of Lifeless/Knight of Ancients
Posted By: King Sigerius
Subject: The passing of Lifeless/Knight of Ancients
Date Posted: 11 Nov 2017 at 13:56
It is with sad hearts that we share with the Illyriad community the passing of Lifeless/Knight of Ancients.  Out of our mutual respect for him we felt it best to share this information.  He was a young man with a compassionate heart, intellect, wisdom beyond his age, and a clever sense of humor.  Sadly he was fighting issues of major depression a battle that he was unable to win.  Our condolences to his family and his friends here in the land of Illyriad.  Regardless of whether people liked him or not, we the members of Alliance Iron, hope all will show proper respect and courtesy befit of his short life.  Rest in peace.

If anyone needs to talk contact King Sigerius.

Replies:
Posted By: Sister Nikki
Date Posted: 11 Nov 2017 at 14:06
My Lovely Knight of Ancients isn't more with us ... I feel so sad knowing that we will not talk again, I will not laugh again with his jokes and humor .. it is sad and as you see these words from up there .. sending you kisses, my lovely Knight for ever may your star shine .. 

yours Nikki

Posted By: eowan the short
Date Posted: 11 Nov 2017 at 14:34
Lifeless... I'm going to miss our talks and I am sorry they couldn't be more help to you. 

Posted By: Hucbold
Date Posted: 11 Nov 2017 at 14:44
That is very sad news. We should all be kinder to each other. May he rest in peace.

Posted By: IKnight
Date Posted: 11 Nov 2017 at 15:55
It has shocked me greatly to see that Lifeless/Knight of Ancients has passed on. I've known him for a couple years on Illyriad. I never thought he was just go like this. I'll greatly miss him.

Posted By: Kojootti
Date Posted: 11 Nov 2017 at 17:48
As Illy has players from all age groups, this kind of sad news will shake the playing community from time to time.

Especially sad it becomes when man or woman with plenty of life in front of him/her dies, regardless the reason. When reading King Sigerius's opening to this thread, my thoughts reached many players in our community who are there, willing to chat and ease one's feelings although knowing each others (mostly) only within this game.

Although I've been away from the game several months, I have many good memories from chats and in-game-activities (mostly trading) with him.

I give my condolence to his family as well friends at RL and here at Illy.

Koj / Marsu

Posted By: G0DsDestroyer
Date Posted: 11 Nov 2017 at 18:47

-------------
http://live.xbox.com/en-US/MyXbox/Profile?gamertag=G0DsDestroyer" rel="nofollow - Tia mi aven Moridin isainde vadin

Posted By: viperone
Date Posted: 11 Nov 2017 at 22:41
My respects to his family and friends.  The world is always a lesser place with the loss of a young and promising person.

Posted By: Fiona
Date Posted: 11 Nov 2017 at 23:01
Wow, we lost some great players this year. It is so sad. Lifeless was a good guy. To go so young, he had his whole life ahead of him. I wish he could have gotten help. I know most think i'm heartless, but this hurts my heart and I will always remember Lifeless/KoA. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends. Hucbold is right, life is short and we should be kinder to one another. Rest in Peace. 

Fiona..

Posted By: willd elff
Date Posted: 11 Nov 2017 at 23:47
I am sad an heartbroken ...we will all miss you ..I will miss our chats very much ...be in peace my friend...

Posted By: Wartow
Date Posted: 12 Nov 2017 at 00:02
He was best Orc.

-------------

Posted By: Skorg
Date Posted: 12 Nov 2017 at 04:00
KOA was one of the first friends I made on this account.I will miss him.

Posted By: Trader Tiro!
Date Posted: 12 Nov 2017 at 09:29
Mah Heart is Broken...he was a good friend and the game is less without him

Posted By: white willow
Date Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 13:33
This is beyond sad. I knew him when I first started this game. A good but troubled young man we will miss you lifeless.

Posted By: Kimmyeo
Date Posted: 14 Nov 2017 at 06:32
He will be missed, R.I.P. Lifeless/KoA  CryBroken Heart  You left us too soon, I wish you could have found peace here in this life.

Posted By: Bill Cipher
Date Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 19:02
I know, i'm rather late doing this but it takes time to say finally say good bye to someone. We  at least me, is brokenhearted when I heard about it. he was awesome person and He will be deeply missed with out a doubt .Even though i've might of talked to him in GC at times i feel like i didn't get to know know KoA and wish that i could of. I wish i knew what he was dealing with so i could been there for him and been able to help him. Depression isn't something that should keep covered but rather complete opposite tell people that you care about and they care about you. 

The thing that hurts that its so relatable the most for me is that having to deal with depression feeling like you're worthless and etc.. sucks.

Rest In peace bud

You will always be remembered;never forgoten

-------------
d-a-r-o-r-w-o pb wlph kdv frph wr exuq. l lqyrnh wkh dqflhqw srzhu wkdw l pdb uhwxuq

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net