Forum Description: For everything related to the Broken Lands Continent
URL: http://forum.illyriad.co.uk/forum_posts.asp?TID=7315
Printed Date: 29 Mar 2024 at 00:58
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: SIN Progress in Expanding War
Posted By: Jejune
Subject: SIN Progress in Expanding War
Date Posted: 28 Sep 2017 at 15:09
As many of you know, SIN and its friends in the SINdicate have been at war with a number of alliances for the past few months. The different alliances that comprise the SINdicate are not always aligned 100% in the wars we fight, but at present, HELL, Scorn, EE, AESIR, SV, Wot, mCrow, and Valor are all engaged in war with some appendage of the SINdicate. More to come, I'm sure.

While the server announces when sieges touch down, <system> doesn't do follow-up reports of successful or broken sieges. As a way of keeping everyone up to date on these wars, I'm going to post siege outcomes in this thread.

For now, I'm only reporting SIN siege operations, but other SINdicate leaders are welcome to get involved in posting here as well.

In addition to successful sieges, as a full disclosure, I'll also post failed sieges (when SIN sieges are broken), siege outcomes against SIN, and when SIN or enemy cities exodus away from sieges.

These are the enemy cities we have razed as of today, as well as some siege operations against us.

HELL:

Thorn [SIN] razed Dandroid's Rockhaven on 8/20/2017

PublicRelations [SIN] razed Thror's 01 - Moria on 8/27/2017

Cro-Magnon [SIN] razed Gnorl's 01 - Angband on 8/27/2017 

PublicRelations [SIN] razed Crimsonj's Animal Kingdom on 8/29/2017

Deimo [SIN] razed Thror's Glittering Caves on 9/6/2017

Cro-Magnon razed Gnorl's 04 - C2 on 9/10/2017

PublicRelations [SIN] razed Dandroid's Granate on 9/12/2017

Shra'Kar [SIN] razed Thror's 06 - C9 on 9/26/2017

Shra-Kar [SIN] razed Gnorl's 05 - C3 on 10/4/2017

Shra-Kar [SIN] razed Thror's 05 - C8 on 10/4/2017

Shra-Kar [SIN] razed Thror's 03 - C6 on 10/8/2017

AESIR

PublicRelations [SIN] razed AESIR leader Hucbold's Bachelli on 9/16/2017

PublicRelations [SIN] razed Fortuitous' I Hate Bullies on 10/11/2017

SV:

PublicRelations [SIN] razed Faydwen's Qeynos on 9/22/2017

WoT:

PublicRelations [SIN] razed NOX's Kinder on 9/27/2017

PublicRelations [SIN] razed NOX's T Mamou on 9/27/2017

Stukahh [SIN] razed NOX's Bossier City on 9/28/2017

Goldy1 [SIN] razed THE NOX's Vernon Parish on 10/7/2017

THE BORG [SIN] razed THE NOX's Calcasieu parish on 10/8/2017

PublicRelations [SIN] razed NOX's Merryville on 10/11/2017

Stukahh [SIN] razed THE NOX's Cameron Parish on 10/12/2017

mCrow:

mCrow broke a siege by Ulharadd [SIN] in the Newlands on Firebrand.

Hobblez broke an mCrow siege on his Lucerna city on 10/7/2017

Ulharadd [SIN] razed Haagen's Daastricht on 10/8/2017

Ulharadd [SIN] razed Haagen's Nederlaan on 10/13/2017

Stukahh [SIN] razed Haagen's Maastricht on 10/11/2017

THE BORG [razed] Haagen's Osterbeek on 10/27/2017

PublicRelations [SIN] razed Lagavuilin's Aperitif on 10/29/2017

Shra-Kar [SIN] razed Haagen's Svarlsbad on 10/31/2017

PublicRelations [SIN] razed ScottFitz's Yggdrasil on 11/16/2017

More to come!

-------------
https://elgea.illyriad.co.uk/a/p/394156" rel="nofollow">

Replies:
Date Posted: 28 Nov 2017 at 22:31
Not sure why, but I can no longer edit the post above. 

Sue [SIN] razed Rhondalark's [mCrow] Paradocks on 11/28/2017

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Nov 2017 at 22:59
Congratulations to JONNY B GOO [loki] who captured Valdorum's [AESIR] city of Zanzibar on 11/30/2017, with the help of SIN forces.

-------------

Posted By: eowan the short
Date Posted: 01 Dec 2017 at 04:34
Would it be possible to see something like this from TA2IN, Aesir and the other involved alliances?

Posted By: OssianII
Date Posted: 01 Dec 2017 at 13:46
These stats show that Josh has razed 10 seiges. If that ain't proof of fake news then I don't know what is LOL

Posted By: Jug
Date Posted: 01 Dec 2017 at 18:51
no-one cares good for sin woohoo...not

Posted By: Yitshak
Date Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 03:19
looks like a lot of cities being lost.  That must hurt. Still never mind, as I always say.....

-------------
Remember to be nice to the squirrel.

Posted By: Whakomatic
Date Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 04:19
Originally posted by ossianll ossianll wrote:

These stats show that Josh has razed 10 seiges. If that ain't proof of fake news then I don't know what is

What part seems fake to you? Do you really think the victims would allow inaccuracy to stand unchallenged? They would scream "lies! dirty lies!" from the rooftops.

Date Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 13:53
Hey jejune your lame and stukah your little slave with no real skill but only click click click yea real waste of your time playing this game for years. Click click click om man now i gotta figer cramp..

Posted By: Celebrant
Date Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 15:32
Stukahh is SIN's gold farm, according to his post on this forum.

Just saying.
Love you all.

Date Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 21:39
whisper, from loki, razed three AESIR cities on November 29th, with some aid from SIN.

Neo Tarraco, belonging to Xavi_ which was located at -451|-2561 has been razed by whisper.
Neo Gerunda, belonging to Xavi_ which was located at -445|-2562 has been razed by whisper.
Neo Ilerda, belonging to Xavi_ which was located at -441|-2568 has been razed by whisper.

This was the 35th successful siege that SIN led or was a part of. 

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Dec 2017 at 01:14
Ok i give it to you 35 is impressive but why do you have to brag about it who cares honestly.

Date Posted: 03 Dec 2017 at 01:44
I'm not bragging about it. Illyriad doesn't post data on successful sieges, so people outside of the wars often don't really know what the outcomes of sieges are. We're just posting ours here, and congratulating the stand-out stars from the operations. No biggie.

-------------

Posted By: Dessembrae
Date Posted: 03 Dec 2017 at 03:08
Originally posted by Jejune Jejune wrote:

I'm not bragging about it. Illyriad doesn't post data on successful sieges, so people outside of the wars often don't really know what the outcomes of sieges are. We're just posting ours here, and congratulating the stand-out stars from the operations. No biggie.

You forgot to congratulate unbow in their latest sieges ....

Date Posted: 03 Dec 2017 at 06:56
If Stukahh left the game, as you can read from his entry, gentlemen from SIN, you seriously violate the rules of this game.

It would be hypocritical and cowardly for honest and brave warriors, as you are steadily presenting.

Developers, the next move is yours.

I love you all.

Trivia tuesday coming.
Soon.

Date Posted: 03 Dec 2017 at 14:30
Originally posted by Celebrant Celebrant wrote:

If Stukahh left the game, as you can read from his entry, gentlemen from SIN, you seriously violate the rules of this game.

It would be hypocritical and cowardly for honest and brave warriors, as you are steadily presenting.

I love you all.

Trivia tuesday coming.
Soon.

And you had the cheek to call me a dust farter.  Let SIN be defeated in battle and not by under hand skulduggery. 

Macbeth Quote (Act II, Scene I). "Out, out, brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more: it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

Date Posted: 03 Dec 2017 at 17:30
Originally posted by OssianII OssianII wrote:

I love you all.

Trivia tuesday coming.
Soon.

And you had the cheek to call me a dust farter.  Let SIN be defeated in battle and not by under hand skulduggery. 
<div style="text-align: center;">
<div style="text-align: center;"><b style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; line-height: 19.2px; text-align: left;">Macbeth Quote<span style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; line-height: 19.2px; text-align: left;"> (Act II, Scene I). "Out, out, brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more: it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."</span>

In my homeland, let's say "Fart into the dust" when you're sure your job or speech will not change anything because that one from the other side (developers) of the party does not listen.
It can also be said
"Fart into the pot"

I'm sorry if I hurt you.

Love you all.

Posted By: GM Stormcrow
Date Posted: 03 Dec 2017 at 19:43

If Stukahh left the game, as you can read from his entry, gentlemen from SIN, you seriously violate the rules of this game...

I might be missing something, but am confused about what's actually happened here.  Any indication about what game rules have been violated - by whom, how and when - would be welcome.

SC

Date Posted: 03 Dec 2017 at 19:54
Originally posted by Dessembrae Dessembrae wrote:

Originally posted by Jejune Jejune wrote:

You forgot to congratulate unbow in their latest sieges ....

The Grand Alliance should have their own thread for chronicling their own victories in the war, Agalloch. 

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Dec 2017 at 20:19
Originally posted by GM Stormcrow GM Stormcrow wrote:

If Stukahh left the game, as you can read from his entry, gentlemen from SIN, you seriously violate the rules of this game...

I might be missing something, but am confused about what's actually happened here.  Any indication about what game rules have been violated - by whom, how and when - would be welcome.

SC

Originally posted by Stukahh Stukahh wrote:

Keep in mind folks, Illy is a sandbox game as has been said numerous times by the developers.

Only problem is most of the sandbox toys are old or broken.  

A few players have attempted to create fun for the server but when the devs have given up on the game it's hard to really do much.

Most of their "updates" are the equivalent of rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.

Happy I jumped in a lifeboat weeks ago.  Done wasting my time with this stale game.

Player formerly known as Stukahh

Here u are

Date Posted: 03 Dec 2017 at 20:31
Password sharing sir, password sharing.

Love you all

Posted By: Gragnog
Date Posted: 04 Dec 2017 at 08:06
Perhaps you need to stop smoking that sh*t and ask the people in our slack channels who actually know that Stuk still logs in and chats. He is just done with idiots like you. I am guessing the devs will look at you and your allies who have a history of breaking game rules, unlike the SINdicate who do not need to cheat to still destroy you.

-------------
Kaggen is my human half

Date Posted: 04 Dec 2017 at 10:02
Originally posted by Gragnog Gragnog wrote:

Perhaps you need to stop smoking that sh*t and ask the people in our slack channels who actually know that Stuk still logs in and chats. He is just done with idiots like you. I am guessing the devs will look at you and your allies who have a history of breaking game rules, unlike the SINdicate who do not need to cheat to still destroy you.

1. Read with understanding. It requires a little intellectual effort, and very little emotional intelligence. I wrote "IF Stukkah left the game"

2. You can not destroy me anyway, because, simply, I do not play this game. I'm writing graduate about the behavior of a fool like you.

3. Idiot is an old-fashioned word for a person who is in no way engaged in politics.

4. I love you.

Date Posted: 04 Dec 2017 at 16:45
http://illyriadtelegraph.blogspot.hr/2017/11/stukahhs-exit.html?m=1

more sources, for all those who might be interested, or worried ...

I love you all

Posted By: eowan the short
Date Posted: 04 Dec 2017 at 17:07
Before using my news blog as evidence, read the comments.
'Alti10 November 2017 at 18:48
Stukahh doesn't seem to have left altogether, as his Monday message seemed to suggest he would, but his new status in SIN, "Culus Emeritus", suggests a more backseat approach. We'll see how that works out.

ReplyDelete'

Date Posted: 04 Dec 2017 at 17:35
Evidence?

For what?

Posted By: Stukahh
Date Posted: 05 Dec 2017 at 00:00
Just to clarify.

The Stukahh account is no longer being played by the original Stukahh.  I have 2 sitters in which I will reset every 90 days.  

So, for the dimwitted, that means my troops may or may not show up on sieges or various military operations.  

Celebrant, having a low level of intelligence is not an adequate defense for slandering me or my brethren in the SINdicate.

Quit wasting everyone's time with your mindless accusations.

-------------
I don't always drink. But when I do, I prefer the blood of my enemies.

Date Posted: 05 Dec 2017 at 09:41
Originally posted by Stukahh Stukahh wrote:

Just to clarify.

The Stukahh account is no longer being played by the original Stukahh.  I have 2 sitters in which I will reset every 90 days.  

So, for the dimwitted, that means my troops may or may not show up on sieges or various military operations.  

Celebrant, having a low level of intelligence is not an adequate defense for slandering me or my brethren in the SINdicate.

Quit wasting everyone's time with your mindless accusations.

Hey, man, I do not accuse anyone, I'm just suspicious.

Do you think you take the right to be suspicious, just as you appropriated SS?

You should have explained in your "farewell" enrollment, without insult, and I would not even write a letter.

I love you.

Date Posted: 05 Dec 2017 at 11:02
I do not support SIN or Loki or others, yet I would never use the games rules to gain an advantage.  If you ever have a call to accuse another player of breaking rules again, then you should file an ingame petition to the Gamesmasters, in confidence. You should clearly state and stipulate which rules  have been breached  and supply any evidence. Having done that you should await the outcome of the deliberations of the GM's 

You diminish yourself by making unsubstantiated accusations against those dimwits , morons and idiots that make up the Syndicate! (no offence Gragnog Big smile )

Posted By: Corwin
Date Posted: 05 Dec 2017 at 14:11
I like to read about sins progress in the war here. If you have other interesting subjects to write about please create your own thread.

Date Posted: 05 Dec 2017 at 16:47
Progress is a relative term. All this seems to me to be an eccentric masturbation of your own ego.

Love you all

Date Posted: 14 Dec 2017 at 22:11
Congratulations to Fiona, who captured Promegeddon's [Unbow] city of 9.1 Maldon h on December 11, 2017.

-------------

Posted By: DeliciousJosh
Date Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 13:04
Recent [Hell] victories.

Hazel, belonging to squirrel 
Swamp, belonging to grim
Quicksand, belonging to Ethelred 

Recent [mCrow] victories.
Thirteen, belonging to Sonorous

-------------

PublicRelations
HumanResources

Posted By: Dungshoveleux
Date Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 16:11
Judging by the comments, it appears SIN is doing fine.
The alliance could try posting their information?

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 07:20
Another few Hell razes:

14 Feb 2018 07:05
Beamish, belonging to grim which was located at 832|-1830 has been razed by PublicRelations.

14 Feb 2018 07:18 
DURHAM, belonging to grim which was located at 900|-1794 has been razed by PublicRelations.

-------------

PublicRelations
HumanResources

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 16:50
mCrow raze

14 Feb 2018 12:58
Catastrophic, belonging to Malfeasance which was located at -87|-2935 has been razed by Hobblez.

-------------

PublicRelations
HumanResources

Date Posted: 21 Feb 2018 at 14:17
The war rages on;
 in the Broken Lands of Illyriad as well as on the Elgean soil, where a recent land claim, the CDS (Colonial Desert State) has taken form in the regions TCol and TA2IN control.   

Recent [Hell] razes by The Hashashin [SIN] in collaboration with the [Loki] alliance.

02 Feb 2018 15:23 
Knob Creek, belonging to Tank which was located at 810|-1757 has been razed by PublicRelations.

07 Feb 2018 19:41
Petrafied fortruse, belonging to Archer Tillman which was located at 864|-1877 has been razed by Soturi.

15 Feb 2018 05:42
Last friendly house, belonging to Archer Tillman which was located at 860|-1923 has been razed by Soturi.

20 Feb 2018 11:50
Elfhiem, belonging to Archer Tillman which was located at 857|-1932 has been razed by Gragnog.

--
New announcement is that we have banded together Asatru and The Hashashin to re-unite old friends. 
After a succesful campaign the Alliance Hell are fleeing the region of Pawanallpa and seem to be going for Aindara. The siege blitz performed by [300] proved to be the killing blow in a fight over the region in the autumn and over the winter. Hell move West, whilst they have also broken the recent NAP they had with RE. Hell and Iron continue to grow in the South Western'ish part of the Broken Lands map. 

300 are off again doing what they do best and have effectively been a great aid in a tough time. Now we shall be theirs. 

The war rages on..

-------------

PublicRelations
HumanResources

Date Posted: 28 Feb 2018 at 10:34
The war rages on.. in Pawanallpa where the battle was a little more intense this time around, after engaging a sturdy warrior. We sieged 2 of Tool's towns, one in a forest and the other on a hill, in the desert biome and successfully razed one, whilst due to a handy manoeuvre of demo-building before the bombardment began and then speed-building after (in both towns), made it possible for him to keep one.
Goes to show how important communicating with friends and setting up a proper defence is.

25 Feb 2018 03:33
Woodford Reserve, belonging to Tank which was located at 861|-1884 has been razed by Soturi.

28 Feb 2018 00:35 
Calimport, belonging to Tool which was located at 786|-1680 has been razed by PublicRelations.

The raze count of this Thread is now 49. I might've missed adding a few. So.. Closing up to a milestone vs the alliances at war with us. The war rages on...

-------------

PublicRelations
HumanResources

Date Posted: 02 Mar 2018 at 09:29
01 Mar 2018 15:46
The Hot Gates, belonging to Leonidas which was located at 392|-2564 has been razed by Colin O'leary.

The player Leonidas belongs to [Iron].
This is the 50th raze count posted in this thread. 

The war rages on..

-------------

PublicRelations
HumanResources

Posted By: King Sigerius
Date Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 14:19
You're so powerful, razing a town we didn't try to save. You should post it again because of how amazing that feat was. Star Sin gets 1 gold star added to their chart today.

Date Posted: 05 Mar 2018 at 22:17
Will do King Sigerius, here comes.

The war rages on...
 This time once again with a Hobbles raze, followed up by a Colin raze.

05 Mar 2018 21:23
Megura, belonging to Leonidas which was located at 381|-2523 has been razed by Colin O'Leary.

04 Mar 2018 20:38
3 C Calls, belonging to Neptune which was located at -66|-1452 has been razed by Hobblez.

It appears there are a lot of exodus' going on still. Darifal from High Hills, recently in combat with The Phalanx [300] and his fellow Æsir players are moving in next to mCrow in Newlands. Best of luck to thee, and please note that you were offered to leave the war.
The next steps move closer. The war rages on...

--
EDIT
I must add that Iron are putting up a good effort with a well executed operation against Rashide [RE] in their homelands. Best of luck to thee too! Excited to see the results.

-------------

PublicRelations
HumanResources

Date Posted: 14 Mar 2018 at 23:51
06 Mar 2018 04:14
Greene, belonging to Klipnockie Jesus which was located at 875|-1875 has been razed by Soturi.

13 Mar 2018 13:18
hell, belonging to Robyn Red Bow which was located at -319|-2477 has been razed by Hobblez.

The war rages on...

-------------

PublicRelations
HumanResources

Posted By: Diva
Date Posted: 19 Mar 2018 at 14:28
Congrats on razing 8 of 10 ---  Nox's town all over the map while he was in the hospital! One of the guys who's been here long before you found the game.

-------------
"Um diva.... you are sort of acting like a .... diva...." - PhoenixFire

Date Posted: 19 Mar 2018 at 16:45
Is this another whine? People like you and your friends set the bar with wiping out accounts. We in the SINdicate can only try mimic your ruthlessness. You reap what you sow. Deal with it.

-------------
Kaggen is my human half

Posted By: King Sigerius
Date Posted: 19 Mar 2018 at 18:55
How about razing Klipknockie after his wife just died and is not playing.  Good seiges guys.

Date Posted: 19 Mar 2018 at 19:43
Originally posted by Gragnog Gragnog wrote:

Is this another whine? People like you and your friends set the bar with wiping out accounts. We in the SINdicate can only try mimic your ruthlessness. You reap what you sow. Deal with it.

As Stuckahh was the first to point out... WoT had never been in a war. Dealing with the Sindicate is the first we've ever applied troops against anyone.

Deny and deflect all you want .. Gragnog.. the truth always speaks louder than you.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Mar 2018 at 06:05
I guess then Diva you need to look closer at yourself and your allies. Ask Anjire, GreatDane, Sir Bradly, TenK's old account and many more players who you destroyed. Now that the shoe is on the other foot it seems to not fit so well with you. I understand its convenient for you to complain when its players you know who get attacked but then, hey payback is a Bitch.

I can retire with a happy mind knowing that SIN totally destroyed all my old enemies. It has been a pleasure watching you all burn.

-------------
Kaggen is my human half

Date Posted: 20 Mar 2018 at 13:28
Yeah, I guess. I don't know how I became your enemy when just voicing my opinion from day one of dealing with you. But of course, TALKING with anyone in your case is all it took. Lotta character there buddy....but I do wish you well on your retirement and your gloat as you leave. Peace out Girlscout.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Mar 2018 at 14:01
ps: I forgot to mention ...your moral compass has made me smile.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Mar 2018 at 14:52
"Ask Anjire, GreatDane, Sir Bradly, TenK's old account and many more players who you destroyed." Says Gragnog

You truly have me confused with another player. Manannan did in Sir Bradley, I don't even know 10k other than the game, who is Great Dane? And Anjire, not me either. As I recall.. That was Ta2in. And as far as attacking any Sindicate, I'm supposed to make my own thread about that.. But you know who they are.. And you can't prove in any form or fashion unless you doctor some reports that I hit anyone in the the newb ring. Trying to convince people I'm a bad girl or what, grag?

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Mar 2018 at 14:19
Thanks for your input Diva. When people are red on the map and at war with us, we are reluctant to attack them. It is an alliances responsibility to negotiate a deal for their members if they are away from the game, for any reason and at war. I am sad to hear about it nevertheless.
 Which Nox was it again?
http://prntscr.com/ixjl9v" rel="nofollow - http://prntscr.com/ixjl9v
http://prntscr.com/ixjlfx" rel="nofollow - http://prntscr.com/ixjlfx

20 Mar 2018 22:53
Monkey Wrench, belonging to Tool which was located at 776|-1671 has been razed by PublicRelations.
23 Mar 2018 11:25 
Nut Driver, belonging to Tool which was located at 774|-1689 has been captured by Kaggen.

The fights in Pawanallpa were over rather quickly and did not meet a lot of resistance. 

23 Mar 2018 09:45
LesLoups-DsFW, belonging to Builder which was located at 352|-2807 has been captured by Maelstrom.

Builder has since this raze decided to siege HATHALDIR to get a town back.

26 Mar 2018 20:25 
Tucumcari, belonging to Lazarus Khan which was located at 951|-1775 has been captured by Dark Dan I.

Lazarus Khan has lost a ton of cities and has now bunkered up in Newlands, closer to allies.

--
I guess this one still counts as a Hell raze
28 Mar 2018 09:33  Beverly, belonging to Frances of Oz (Abandoned) which was located at 645|-1798 has been captured by Dark Soul.

The war rages on...

-------------

PublicRelations
HumanResources

Date Posted: 08 Apr 2018 at 19:21
Newlands battle 2.0 or 3.0?

06 Apr 2018 16:50
Southwind, belonging to Firebrand which was located at 211|-1991 has been razed by PublicRelations.

mCrow manoeuvred in a town on top of our siege with an exodus and dropped out of the alliance with it, allowing them to attack our siege with fully equipped armies. They did this a few times I think. We blockaded the town so there was a risk of getting the equipment out. There's both penalties and bonuses by exodusing onto a siege like that. I won't go into detail. The siege was hit by numerous larger infantry armies and elite armies but in the end, couldn't hold.

06 Apr 2018 23:04
Karaz-A-Karak, belonging to Firebrand which was located at 225|-2216 has been razed by PublicRelations.
This siege was also contested both on the blockades and the siege itself by infantry armies.

Both towns of Firebrand had 1 siege camp and 2 blockades.
The battle in Newlands intensifies as we move further into the fight. Good luck to all participants!

also
05 Apr 2018 22:42
07 - Braavos, belonging to Surion which was located at 968|-1623 has been razed by PublicRelations.

The war rages on...

-------------

PublicRelations
HumanResources

Posted By: Dabrelis
Date Posted: 08 Apr 2018 at 19:32
You can exodus on a siege? Wow!
Did I get it right? You just put town on occupied siege spot???

And siege continues? And you can attack it? Would city wall impact result of battles in favor of siege defenders?

Posted By: Tink XX
Date Posted: 09 Apr 2018 at 17:55
@Dabrelis: yes, yes, yes, yes, and yes.

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2018 at 11:09
Recent fighting in Newlands includes daily attacks on Miss Demeaner's town "Sex Rehab Clinic" as well as feints, blockades and any other form of military action possible is happening, to most of the combatants in the region, every day. Fun stuff!

Furthermore, Murderous Crows landed a siege on Miss D's town on a small hill tile, with a newly settled town scheduled to land same time as the siege, and land on top of it.  The siege train was well executed, and the first direct engine attacks started to land when the bombardment opened fire on the city. A lot of engines were used from various mCrows in the region. Their siege camp consisted of about 220k troops, as well as the blockade they had up and mostly everything was killed, whilst some of their direct attack engines and reinforcement armies escaped the fight. This happened the 6th of April.

10 Apr 2018 14:18
Bryggere Dårskap, belonging to Firebrand which was located at 116|-2255 has been razed by Hobblez.

10 Apr 2018 20:40
The Brewery, belonging to Firebrand which was located at 56|-2239 has been razed by Ranalos.

The fighting at Firebrand's towns ended up being an infantry party, mostly with Stalwarts involved from Duallifes and Firebrand hitting the Hobblez and Ranalos siege camps in the forests. 

Two were razed by SIN and I think he managed to exodus to the "safety" of North-Western Newlands next to friends.
300 was also involved and started out by razing a Firebrand city not listed in this thread. Teamwork and cooperation are key components.

--
Pawanallpa is still getting cleaned up and I am pretty sure we are down to inactive accounts now.

17 Apr 2018 21:40 Ragnarøkkr, belonging to GAMEOVERFORYOU which was located at 789|-1812 has been razed by PublicRelations.

18 Apr 2018 11:35 Below, belonging to GAMEOVERFORYOU which was located at 788|-1815 has been razed by PublicRelations.

The war rages on...
Thanks for reading!

-------------

PublicRelations
HumanResources

Date Posted: 04 May 2018 at 16:27
Our campaign with mCrow is nearing a breaking point. We've started to negotiate the first few surrenders. A member from mCrow surrendered around the 20th of April and several others followed.  Our terms of surrender mainly just include the criteria to move away from BL and not participate in current war affairs. All terms negotiated are individual and can be negotiated to suit the needs and factors in play with that given player. Also, let's just say that if we spot people who have surrendered, who do not live up to the deal made, it will likely not be on the table for that person anymore. 

And here's another 7 razes and a capture on the players from Æsir and mCrow, who we are at war with.

21 Apr 2018 12:51
Rust, belonging to Robyn Red Bow which was located at 684|-1709 has been razed by PublicRelations.

21 Apr 2018 23:00
Shin Ree, belonging to Kyruuk which was located at 727|-1840 has been razed by PublicRelations.

23 Apr 2018 13:36
Krush, belonging to Kyruuk which was located at 710|-1844 has been razed by PublicRelations.

23 Apr 2018 16:56
Steel House , belonging to NumNum which was located at 718|-1746 has been captured by Yidima.

23 Apr 2018 20:19
Red Crow, belonging to FlintFireBlood which was located at 110|-2271 has been razed by Gurkha.

24 Apr 2018 19:15
New Settlement, belonging to Stormrider which was located at 115|-2255 has been razed by THE BORG.

02 May 2018 17:12
Dalkeith Castle, belonging to McLauchlin which was located at 175|-2091 has been razed by PublicRelations.

03 May 2018 11:43
Ravenscraig Castle, belonging to McLauchlin which was located at 203|-1980 has been razed by PublicRelations.

Lets carry on the fun :)
More to come!
The war rages on...

-------------

PublicRelations
HumanResources

Date Posted: 10 May 2018 at 11:20
Here's a bit of an accomplishment. Biff is one of the players who will do whatever he can to bring down the SINdicate or do some damage. He has been making himself comfortable in the troll holes located in Clarien. This 2 slot troll hole wasn't closed in time. 

07 May 2018 01:41 
Flameban Crest, belonging to Biff which was located at 98|-1624 has been razed by HumanResources.

I will count this as a razed town. The count is now 74.

-------------

PublicRelations
HumanResources

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net