Print Page | Close Window

Lost Again (LOST) Alliance messages

Printed From: Illyriad
Category: The World
Forum Name: Broken Lands
Forum Description: For everything related to the Broken Lands Continent
URL: http://forum.illyriad.co.uk/forum_posts.asp?TID=7251
Printed Date: 15 Jul 2019 at 23:21
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com


Topic: Lost Again (LOST) Alliance messages
Posted By: Lost Avenger
Subject: Lost Again (LOST) Alliance messages
Date Posted: 30 Jun 2017 at 05:41

UPDATE 2017/06/30 Threats through GC, IGM or PC.

Players using threatening language, subtle or otherwise will be ignored.

Solutions to problems can be found by using non-threatening communication. Learning to resolve problems without resorting to the use of threatening language, subtle or otherwise has real world benefits.

Players resorting to threatening language, subtle or otherwise, in my experience typically don't want to resolve problem, but in-flame them instead.

Cheers, LA.

http://https://elgea.illyriad.co.uk/#/Alliance/Alliance/1496" rel="nofollow - https://elgea.illyriad.co.uk/#/Alliance/Alliance/1496




Replies:
Posted By: DeliciousJosh
Date Posted: 30 Jun 2017 at 17:47
Hey, LA.

Did someone speak to you in a threatening manner? Kill em all!

-------------

PublicRelations
HumanResources


Posted By: Eresh
Date Posted: 30 Jun 2017 at 17:50
Do you know what else has real world benefits? Not ignoring people when they're politely trying to communicate with you because you think they're beneath you. Then acting all shocked when they force your attention.


Posted By: Hexeris
Date Posted: 30 Jun 2017 at 19:13
You know it seems you only want a "peaceful solution" when it suites you. Like when i was within 15sq of your cute little cluster. You were very polite in making sure i wasn't going to decimate you then. When you begged me to just leave. I tried playing nice with you before now. So now you'll get to see what its like to be on the receiving end of the bulling.
Regards your newest best-est friend
 Hex


Posted By: Lost Avenger
Date Posted: 30 Jun 2017 at 23:58
I see you have found a narrative that suits your plans.

I am the big bad bully that needs to be contained by three alliances!

Yes. You are all the victims of my bullying. I don't know why you waited so long. It's almost like you've all waited at exaclty the right time. For some reason.

Just heresay and acusations. Interesting.

The narrative is genius. It will help bandy new players to the cause and they will take most of the casualties as usual.

No one likes a bully because we've all been bullied at some point in our lives.

And I'm the biggest baddest bully in all of Illyriad so therefore I need to be stopped by an even bigger badder bully!

I've seen it all before.

Cheers, LA



Posted By: Eresh
Date Posted: 01 Jul 2017 at 01:54
Actually Lost A, you are exhibiting bully behavior. 

I sieged and captured a city from the inactive Coralblue account in Fairy within your "land claim" area from my account Eresh in fCrow. You didn't try to stop me. You knew I was sieging it because you mailed me during the siege and asked my intentions with the city. You were as polite as could be, telling me that you'd be nervous to have an fCrow and asked if I would please move it if I was keeping it. I told you I'd check the research and keep it if it was good, and if I kept it I'd be moving it to Clarien. You were grateful and gave me the sob story about being all alone and blah blah. When I captured it and realized the research sucked, I offered it to you first before razing it, to which you declined.  I razed it, done deal. Key point of this story: you were polite to a person in a scary alliance.

A few days later Hexeris in TA2IN sieged a city from that same inactive Coralblue within that same area within your land claim. He got basically the exact same communication from you. He also successfully captured the city and then razed it because the research sucked. You two communicated on the same respectful levels. Key point of this story: you were polite to a person in a scary alliance.

A couple days ago DKnyc sieged a city from that same inactive Coralblue within that same area within your land claim. He had setup a blockade in advance (it was there over a week in fact) while he gathered his cats and marched them there. You attacked and broke his siege when it landed, and proceeded to siege it yourself. Key point of this story: you saw an easy target of a small player in an alliance that didn't scare you and attacked it without provocation or warning. When DK tried to figure out wtf you did that for, you told him he was poaching on your property in your land claim. Uh? You don't own inactive accounts in other alliances. Even if by some idiotic expectations that you did own other people's accounts... why didn't you stop my siege? Or Hexeris's siege? Why did you only pick on the small guy?

When I private messaged you from my smaller Loki account last night, you replied immediately with a "what's up?". When I politely asked if you'd had a chance to read Wallis mail concerning you recalling and allowing DK to continue his siege on the town he reached first, you wouldn't respond. Why? Because you wanted it for yourself and weren't afraid of my little Loki alt. I was beneath you and therefore couldn't be dignified with a response. I tried a few more times to get you to respond, increasingly less civil and patient each time, but nope, you ignored me. So I told you I'd get a response one way or the other, and launched an attack to kill your siege, which I did. Funny, cuz I got a response after that ;)

A bully is someone that picks on weaker people because they can get away with it, and usually caves, ass kisses, or cowers to stronger people because they know they can't. You're a bully trying to pretend to be the victim.

You broke DK's siege, we broke your siege, we're even. If you break his next one, we'll break your next one. We can escalate or you can piss off back under the rock you came from.


Posted By: eowan the short
Date Posted: 01 Jul 2017 at 04:25
umm... to me, it seems that lost was behaving pragmatically, eresh. He didn't particularly want to go to war with a big alliance so chose to negotiate for the first 2 cases. For the third one, the player was smaller, less militarised and not in a war alliance so he chose to break the siege because it was easier than negotiating.

Also, whilst I agree that attacking small players is hardly fair, you characterise DKnyc as a 'small guy'. He has 6 cities which to my mind moves him well out of the range of small.

Finally, why is anyone who breaks a siege a bully?  To me, bullying implies a degree of repetition which is not shown here. If breaking sieges makes you a bully then I would like to point out that there are members of fCrow/Loki who have broken my sieges in the past on inactive players. Wouldn't it somewhat devalue the claim of bullying when it comes from an alliance containing bullies? Let's save bullying as a label for when it actually applies rather than because someone does something you don't like.


Posted By: Hexeris
Date Posted: 01 Jul 2017 at 05:32
So your just proving the point that dk is smaller there for lost a was assured the victory so he poached the city because he thought he wouldnt be contested. In that unto itself smells like a bully to me. But thats fine. He can whine and cry that hes the real victim here. But let me tell you, you aint heard nothing yet. This is going to be fun.


Posted By: Eresh
Date Posted: 01 Jul 2017 at 05:41
He's the one that brought up bullying Eowan. I was merely responding. Surely you have some poop or farts or something to talk about with the rest of gc?


Posted By: eowan the short
Date Posted: 01 Jul 2017 at 06:26
Hex,
1) I mentioned that I had a siege on an inactive broken by an fCrow/Loki player, when that happened to me, the gap in sizes was probably similar to the gap between lost and dknyc. I wasn't in their land claim as the alliances have never had one meaning that there was even less reason for my siege to be broken. Would you say that this player was a bully?
2) You speak as if you and other members from fCrow/Ta2in/Loki might be on the verge of attacking Lost. Given that this started due to a small person being attacked by a large one, wouldn't it be hypocritical in the extreme to have such a biased confrontation as a result of defending the smaller party in the original case? 
3) What would you say the main difference is between picking your opponents so that you have a chance of winning against them and between bullying? To me the line seems somewhat blurred. And, if you could, please relate that to the way that various members in Ta2in have chosen semi-active accounts to siege recently. Some of them saw similar disparities in size yet not a single claim of bullying has been levelled on these forums that I have seen.


Eresh,
1) That last bit was aimed at both you and lost equally because I am bored of bully being wheeled out at the slightest provocation. I'd like to see some originality and accuracy when accusations are being thrown about.
2) If you think my enjoyment of talking in GC about various topics such as poop and farts should stop me from talking in the forums then I am afraid that you have your head placed in such a way that you would gain much more experience in that area than I could ever hope to acquire. 


Posted By: zolvon
Date Posted: 01 Jul 2017 at 07:27
Members of fcrow, Loki and Ta2in all openly "use superior strength or influence to intimidate (someone), typically to force them to do something." This thread is LAUGHable.

Go Lost!!


Posted By: Eresh
Date Posted: 01 Jul 2017 at 09:27
Where was I intimidating or threatening anyone to do anything Zolvon? He attacked Loki once first, I attacked once in return. Case closed unless he continues, which he probably will because he strikes me as that particular kind of guy.


Posted By: Ten Kulch
Date Posted: 01 Jul 2017 at 20:55
This thread exemplifies why it's pointless to take private disputes to the public forums. Valid conflicts eventually decay into debates about word definitions without resolving the conflict. I thought people would have already had their fill of etymological hair-splitting in the ajqtrz epoch, but apparently not.

I do appreciate that Eresh attempted to give a factual summary of the conflict.

-------------
Check out my blog, http://illywarmonger.blogspot.com" rel="nofollow - Warmongering in Illyriad for self-defense techniques, military city construction, and PvP strategies.


Posted By: Lost Avenger
Date Posted: 03 Jul 2017 at 05:01
Firstly I just want to thank all the parties involved in the dramatic change of tone since going public.






Posted By: Lost Avenger
Date Posted: 03 Jul 2017 at 05:21
How to manufacture a war;

1. Create a false narrative to suit your plans - check 

2. Demonise your opponent - check

3. Rally players to your cause - check

Congratulations. You've just created three alliances of players that probably hate me. 

Even if this blows over, I would expect to face the same challenges again in 12 months or less.






Posted By: Lost Avenger
Date Posted: 03 Jul 2017 at 07:27
Originally posted by eowan the short eowan the short wrote:

I am bored of bully being wheeled out at the slightest provocation.

The difference is I am admitting to bullying Eowan.

Hex called me out for my bullying earlier in the thread;
Originally posted by Hexeris Hexeris wrote:

So now you'll get to see what its like to be on the receiving end of the bulling.

I am just responding to it. I didn't bring it up.

Just to be clear, players all over Illyriad have been flocking to TA2IN, Loki & fCrow to hide and seek shelter from my bullying.

I believe the management of those three alliances have had enough and now want to empower these small players who have been on the receiving end of my bullying, to rise up and challenge me.

Cheers, LA.






Posted By: Hobblez
Date Posted: 03 Jul 2017 at 19:16
Here's my 2 cents:

If Lost A had broken the siege and nothing else, this all would be fine, however he also then sieged the city for himself after another player had done all the work (scouted, spied, made sure the account was inactive [even talked to the alliance leader about it first, doubt Lost A did that], and cleared it.

Also don't whine about players breaking sieges or sieging a city that is in your "land claim" or that you've had your eyes on. This is a game, this particular game has a military element to it, fighting and killing troops is all part of the game...if you don't like it, then go play farmville.


Posted By: Hobblez
Date Posted: 03 Jul 2017 at 19:29
As a former member of Loki and current member of fCrow, where are you getting these delusions from? (serious question) When I was in Loki we were recruiting military minded players, not once did I hear of any of them "getting bullied" before joining us.

Also as a member of fCrow I'd like to see some proof to these accusations, if anyone from fCrow has been bullying you Lost A, then its news to me. Incase you haven't noticed we're kind of at war, not much free time to bully a one man circus right now.


Posted By: Lost Avenger
Date Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 02:12
Just want to point out that my expectation upon logging in on Monday was to find armies matching on my cities. 

This expectation was unrealised. 

It just goes to show you that sometimes what you come to believe of a player, or alliances in this instance can be untrue.

It's a fine tight rope I walk, a single player vs three large, active alliances with impressive military victories.

I don't know many other players in my situation. As a single entity willing to stand their ground against such formidable players. That's why players join alliances in the first place.

Just to be clear (again) in case it is not clear; Hexeris called me out on my bullying twice in this thread. I was simply responding to it. I don't know how I can make it anymore clearer then that.

Just to be clear, in case it is not clear: THERE HAS BEEN NO accusation of bullying on my side. If you don't believe me go back an read it properly.

I will no longer respond to comments that contain accusations without any supporting evidence.

Cheers, LA.






Posted By: Lost Avenger
Date Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 02:28
Three important takeaways from previous comment; 

1. Hexeris called me out on my bullying twice in this thread. I was simply responding to it.

2. There has been no accusation of bullying on my side. If you don't believe me go back and read it properly. I have not accused anyone of bullying.

3. I will no longer respond to comments that contain accusations without any supporting evidence.



Posted By: Lost Avenger
Date Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 02:54
Sorry, I missed Eresh's comments because I was ignoring it. Just did a quick scan for bullying comments and found these two as well. That doesn't mean I read it though.

Originally posted by Hexeris Hexeris wrote:

So now you'll get to see what its like to be on the receiving end of the bulling.

Originally posted by Eresh Eresh wrote:

Actually Lost A, you are exhibiting bully behavior.

Originally posted by Eresh Eresh wrote:

You're a bully trying to pretend to be the victim.

Originally posted by Hexeris Hexeris wrote:

In that unto itself smells like a bully to me.



Posted By: DKnyc
Date Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 19:27
Ok, let's put this to bed, shall we? LostA and I have had a pleasant conversation and reached an agreement on this particular city. In my opinion this subject is closed.


Posted By: Lost Avenger
Date Posted: 05 Jul 2017 at 03:39
I don't hold grudges, however I'm not naive enough to understand that not everyone is like me.

Let's play on and have some fun!

Lost A
(BBB)





Posted By: Lost Avenger
Date Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 05:33
http://https://elgea.illyriad.co.uk/#/World/Map/116/-1899" rel="nofollow - http://https://elgea.illyriad.co.uk/#/World/Map/116/-1899

Yup. Told you it wasn't over.

Grudges.

Move that city or I'll raze it.


Posted By: kodabear
Date Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 06:04
Originally posted by Lost Avenger Lost Avenger wrote:

http://https://elgea.illyriad.co.uk/#/World/Map/116/-1899" rel="nofollow - http://https://elgea.illyriad.co.uk/#/World/Map/116/-1899

Yup. Told you it wasn't over.

Grudges.

Move that city or I'll raze it.

your link is broken


Posted By: Lost Avenger
Date Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 06:06
https://elgea.illyriad.co.uk/#/World/Map/116/-1899" rel="nofollow - https://elgea.illyriad.co.uk/#/World/Map/116/-1899

Fixed. Thanks Koda :D


Posted By: Lost Avenger
Date Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 06:21
UPDATE 2017/07/06 WALLIS (Loki) city of Purple Haze exodus' into Lost Again (LOST) Land Claim

https://elgea.illyriad.co.uk/#/World/Map/116/-1899" rel="nofollow - https://elgea.illyriad.co.uk/#/World/Map/116/-1899

This is provocation and will be dealt with accordingly.


Posted By: Hexeris
Date Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 06:34
Clearly the city was already in route to that location. Attempting to assist Dk in his capture of the city. Take hostile action. Please please, pretty please.


Posted By: Lost Avenger
Date Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 06:40
Originally posted by Hexeris Hexeris wrote:

Clearly the city was already in route to that location. Attempting to assist Dk in his capture of the city. Take hostile action. Please please, pretty please.

Ha! What a ridiculous claim/defence. Clearly BS just like your bullying claims I called you out on earlier in the thread.

Why not just come out and say you don't support my land claim? Why instead the subversive tactics, underhandedness, lies and dishonesty?

Loki is FAKE NEWS.

Cheers, LA.




Posted By: Hexeris
Date Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 06:44
dude idgaf about your "land claim" i was supporting my mate cuz you went after him. and im sorry i tend not to read someones trash trying to inflate their ego that the server is after them. LITERALLY NO1 GAVE A FACK ABOUT YOU BEFORE HAND, AND NO ONE WILL AFTER LMAO. once dk ether exo's the city or has it razed you can crawl back into your little hole and go about your bussiness.


Posted By: Lost Avenger
Date Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 07:08
Well Hexeris, that feeling is becoming mutual, especially when you persist with that false narrative. 

I'll try not to imagine everyone in your alliance is as toxic and tearful as you are being right now.

Cheers, LA.


Posted By: Malek
Date Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 09:53
Originally posted by Lost Avenger Lost Avenger wrote:

Well Hexeris, that feeling is becoming mutual, especially when you persist with that false narrative. 

I'll try not to imagine everyone in your alliance is as toxic and tearful as you are being right now.

Cheers, LA.

Pull your head in. 


Posted By: Lost Avenger
Date Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 10:02
Originally posted by Malek Malek wrote:

Pull your head in.


Interesting. So everyone else's opinion is valid except mine.



Posted By: Malek
Date Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 10:05
Originally posted by Lost Avenger Lost Avenger wrote:


I'll try not to imagine everyone in your alliance is as toxic and tearful as you are being right now.

Cheers, LA.

Pull your head in. 


Posted By: Fiona
Date Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 16:33
I seem to recall in a previous forum post, Lost A asked what the A stood for. I assure you its doesn't stand for Avenger. More like that well known A word that I cant post here. (for fear of being banned) 

That's my 2 sense, for what its worth. 




Posted By: eowan the short
Date Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 16:44
Antidisestablishmentarianism. There, I said it. What are you going to do, devs?


Posted By: Hexeris
Date Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 17:47
Ill do it for her because i can. Asshole


Posted By: Lost Avenger
Date Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 23:16
For the record let it show that the players from Loki, fCrow & TA2IN alliances have nothing else but to use cheap personal attacks and level baseless accusations against me.

This is not PvP, this is P v 3 alliances.

As a prestige player, I have supported this game with real cash for over 5 years now. But it appears this game was a bad investment. Time to cut my losses and use my money elsewhere.

Cheers, LA.




Posted By: Hexeris
Date Posted: 07 Jul 2017 at 00:46
God are you always such a melaodramtic cry baby? You started this so crying becauae you have to deal with the repricosions. Just bend over take it like a good lil lad and move the fack on. Jesus. Your the one who just declared. I dont think ive heard anyone cry in my history of mmo's as much as you have the lastt week.


Posted By: Lost Avenger
Date Posted: 07 Jul 2017 at 01:59
Lost A Account


Posted By: Lost Avenger
Date Posted: 07 Jul 2017 at 02:00
Lost Alt Account


Posted By: Lost Avenger
Date Posted: 07 Jul 2017 at 02:03
Originally posted by Hexeris Hexeris wrote:

God are you always such a melaodramtic cry baby? You started this so crying becauae you have to deal with the repricosions. Just bend over take it like a good lil lad and move the fack on. Jesus. Your the one who just declared. I dont think ive heard anyone cry in my history of mmo's as much as you have the lastt week.

I should report you for bad grammar!


Posted By: Lost Avenger
Date Posted: 07 Jul 2017 at 02:09


Posted By: Lost Avenger
Date Posted: 07 Jul 2017 at 02:10


Posted By: Lost Avenger
Date Posted: 07 Jul 2017 at 02:11


Posted By: Lost Avenger
Date Posted: 07 Jul 2017 at 02:13


Posted By: Lost Avenger
Date Posted: 07 Jul 2017 at 02:14


Posted By: Lost Avenger
Date Posted: 07 Jul 2017 at 02:14


Posted By: Bguiown
Date Posted: 07 Jul 2017 at 04:11
All that and you ran like a dog.  New avatar for you





Posted By: Lost Avenger
Date Posted: 07 Jul 2017 at 04:14
Woof woof. I'm a good dog.

Cheers, LA.


Posted By: Princess Botchface
Date Posted: 07 Jul 2017 at 05:37
Well... this whole thing... was completely retarded. 

Let it stand as a testament to what can happen to an otherwise somewhat functional individual who takes to the forum to vent their frustration. 

Don't let it happen to you. 


Posted By: Lost Avenger
Date Posted: 07 Jul 2017 at 05:49
Let's not let speculation or feelings get in the way of facts:

1. Loki purposely engaged in military activity within my land claim.
2. Loki, TA2IN and fCrow player cried bully when I engage. I never said their behaviour was bullying.
3. Loki engage both fCrow and TA2IN to crush sieges, spying and diplo activity follow.
4. Loki exodus a city into my land claim saying it was to help siege a city. Seriously?
5. Lost A sieges new Loki city in his land claim.
6. Loki players send multiple sieges to EVERY city on both my accounts.
7. Lost A abandons because he can't expect to fight 3 alliances.
8. Who cares what anyone thinks now. What's done is done.

Goodbye and good luck.

Cheers, LA.

P.s. I am closing this Forum account now.


Posted By: DeliciousJosh
Date Posted: 07 Jul 2017 at 12:06
Originally posted by Lost Avenger Lost Avenger wrote:


Let's not let speculation or feelings get in the way of facts:


Goodbye and good luck.

Cheers, LA.

P.s. I am closing this Forum account now.

"This" forum account.


-------------

PublicRelations
HumanResources


Posted By: Dungshoveleux
Date Posted: 07 Jul 2017 at 17:16
Ah yes, this 'lost' soul who asked a favour of me to station a trader at a hub to buy his stuff, never told me what buy orders to post, never named prices, and then calls the arrangement off and quits!



Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net