Print Page | Close Window

Illyriad Bonds Reparations

Printed From: Illyriad
Category: Strategies, Guides & Help
Forum Name: General Questions
Forum Description: If your gameplay question isn't answered in the help files, please post it here.
URL: http://forum.illyriad.co.uk/forum_posts.asp?TID=6932
Printed Date: 19 Apr 2024 at 23:01
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Illyriad Bonds Reparations
Posted By: eowan the short
Subject: Illyriad Bonds Reparations
Date Posted: 29 Jul 2016 at 13:01
This thread is for investors who are owed gold by Milliardo Peacecraft after the default of Illyriad Bonds to identify themselves on so that his cities can be divided up in the best way.

Replies:
Posted By: Gragnog
Date Posted: 29 Jul 2016 at 14:15
Lets be serious here, unless you have the military backup you have no way of dividing up those cities. People like me will just have fun killing the sieges and watch you whine in GC about it. If you were crazy enough to invest in a high risk thing like this you deserve to have lost your gold.

-------------
Kaggen is my human half

Date Posted: 29 Jul 2016 at 18:09
Deserve? You know, people who think that the victims of scams and cons deserved it are more likely to be psychopaths, maybe you should get yourself checked out. There are games out there with thriving banking and investment systems, why can't Illyriad be one of them?

On a side note: I did not invest with Milliardo, I set this up because I wanted to help out. If you do not want to publically identify yourself but you invested in Illyriad Bonds, IGM me and I will do my best to sort it out.

Date Posted: 29 Jul 2016 at 20:08
Yes, deserve it. Wanting to make easy money comes with risks. Get over it and stop trying to make this into a bigger issue than it is. No one said banking was a bad idea for illy but if you want to bring real word systems into an online strategy game then you must not moan if corrupt cheating bankers take your money. You are all suckers.

-------------
Kaggen is my human half

Posted By: Lagavulin
Date Posted: 29 Jul 2016 at 20:31
Why not complain about cheats?  Nothing changes for the better if we don't complain.  In RL and Illy.

Posted By: DeathDealer89
Date Posted: 29 Jul 2016 at 23:20
If you want to defend the thief thats your right.  If other's want to attack you for defending a thief that is also their right.

Posted By: Ricky
Date Posted: 30 Jul 2016 at 05:03
Nothing changes for the better if you don't ACT.  Complaining is childish.

Date Posted: 30 Jul 2016 at 09:07
Who said anything about protecting cheats? He did not cheat anyone, just went inactive. Was probably because you all bore him and the game offered him nothing to remain active. The message here is keep playing and if you do not like it then quit. The rest of us active players are still enjoying the game as it is.

-------------
Kaggen is my human half

Posted By: DeathDealer89
Date Posted: 30 Jul 2016 at 19:56
If he went inactive then why on earth would you break sieges on him?

Date Posted: 30 Jul 2016 at 21:57
Because I can and I love to see the peasants moan. If someone does not like it then they can do something about it ingame.

-------------
Kaggen is my human half

Posted By: Duran
Date Posted: 30 Jul 2016 at 22:16
I would strongly suggest you rethink this idea, be a shame if those aurums happened to go bankrupt Eowan.

-------------
"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

Date Posted: 01 Aug 2016 at 20:08
If the RIF goes bankrupt then I will be audited to ensure that I am not faking bankruptcy and any remaining funds in the RIF will be distributed to my investors.
If the cause of the bankruptcy has been my own negligence or I am found to be attempting to scam people then my cities will be forfeited to pay off the money I owe.
That is what I would expect to happen to myself and any other bankers.

Posted By: Ricky
Date Posted: 02 Aug 2016 at 00:35
Lol.
Do you think it's possible, if you screw up really bad, Eowen, that you might go to prison, like Bernie Madoff.
I'm concerned about the penal system in Illyriad.  Who oversees these prisons?  Are they liberal or harsh in their punishment?  Are there opportunities for rehabilitation?  Parole?
Again, lol.

Date Posted: 02 Aug 2016 at 20:37
Everyone knows bankers don't go to jail :p

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net