Print Page | Close Window

Gul'Dan and Storm

Printed From: Illyriad
Category: The World
Forum Name: Politics & Diplomacy
Forum Description: If you run an alliance on Elgea, here's where you should make your intentions public.
URL: http://forum.illyriad.co.uk/forum_posts.asp?TID=6779
Printed Date: 28 Mar 2024 at 08:39
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Gul'Dan and Storm
Posted By: Pellinell
Subject: Gul'Dan and Storm
Date Posted: 29 Jan 2016 at 16:12
I hear a lot of people in the community asking about the situation and why Storm is razing his cities. So I'll clarify here.

Gul'Dan entered Storm under false presence as a newb ( Takuilrue ) seeking asylum from Shark. He attempted to cause conflict and never identified himself and still denies it now.

Our policy about spies is on our profile for all to see and states,A warning to would-be spies: if you are discovered, it will result in an immediate declaration of war on the alliance you are from and forfeiture of your cities by siege.

Takuilrue is forfeit and operations will continue against his alt until he 1. Admits what he did. 2. Identifies his co-conspirators. 3. Stops attacks against PSMC and pays for damages caused by his attacks. Not until he has met all of these conditions will we even talk about ending operations.

Replies:
Posted By: Jane DarkMagic
Date Posted: 29 Jan 2016 at 17:34
Why would a peaceful neutral alliance like STORM care about spies?

Posted By: Solanar
Date Posted: 29 Jan 2016 at 18:04
It was explained that neutral does not necessarily mean peaceful

Posted By: Ptolemy
Date Posted: 29 Jan 2016 at 18:09
What would you do, if spies
 got into mcrow?

Date Posted: 29 Jan 2016 at 18:11
We've had spies in mcrow.. we did absolutely nothing about it because we have nothing to hide

Date Posted: 29 Jan 2016 at 18:14
It is just more shocking to me that STORM would be sieging a player they took in because they wanted to challenge SHARK over Pico's cities.  The fact that it was Gul'Dan does not detract from their initial motive of forcing SHARK to put up or shut up.  If STORM didn't want to challenge SHARK they wouldn't have taken in any random player sieging Pico's cities.  So I don't think that Gul'Dan deserves any blame in this situation except for causing drama, which is hardly a newb-ringable offense.  You will likely get away with it though because no one likes Gul'Dan for other reasons in no way related to him sieging Pico's cities.

Date Posted: 29 Jan 2016 at 18:21
Furthermore, calling someone a spy for not disclosing their past accounts is weak.  There is no proof that Gul'Dan was reporting any information about STORM to anyone else.  So sieging him in the name of "spying" is also very weak.

Posted By: Gul'Dan
Date Posted: 29 Jan 2016 at 21:36
Now, now Pellinell! Storm hasn't landed one single siege on Gul'dan or Kaos Cowboy. Storm couldn't take any credit away for the fun & sieges used to destroy myself.

If anyone would like to see all the raze reports on myself please contact me. I could even provide screenshots or the raze reports!

As Jane Darkmagic stated, it's obvious my reputation follows where ever I go. Hurting players and causing judgement upon them in my presence.

With that, I've decided to leave the game and destroy myself. Storms terms were only a catalyst.

Kind Regards,

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Jan 2016 at 21:37
Jane, no where have we said we were a peaceful alliance. In fact it says on our profile that we are a military oriented alliance...and the obvious, I'm the leader.

Your information with regard to Shark and taking Picos cities is not remotely accurate to the reality of the situation. However I know it's the general concensus and so it's not your fault. The reality however is we didn't "take" Picos cities. Instead we and Shark came to an agreement on them.

Takuilrue joining Storm was because he was a newb in trouble. Not to start a war with an alliance that's already losing one . If I wanted war with Shark I'd declare war . deception isn't my style ;)

As to our labeling him a spy. He joined Storm for nefarious reasons. He a known trouble maker with extensive history. If I let him off he's lost nothing and learned nothing. So you see I'm actually helping him. I know I know I'm a nice guy :)

Date Posted: 29 Jan 2016 at 21:43
Gul'Dan I don't recall claiming to have razed you. You've exoed your cities and my troops hate marching for 3 days and turning around.

Date Posted: 29 Jan 2016 at 21:49
Originally posted by Pellinell Pellinell wrote:

I hear a lot of people in the community asking about the situation and why Storm is razing his cities. So I'll clarify here.

States it right there.

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Jan 2016 at 21:53
"Is razing" is present not past tense.

Posted By: Mr Damage
Date Posted: 30 Jan 2016 at 00:13
Originally posted by Jane DarkMagic Jane DarkMagic wrote:

It is just more shocking to me that STORM would be sieging a player they took in because they wanted to challenge SHARK over Pico's cities.  The fact that it was Gul'Dan does not detract from their initial motive of forcing SHARK to put up or shut up.  If STORM didn't want to challenge SHARK they wouldn't have taken in any random player sieging Pico's cities.  So I don't think that Gul'Dan deserves any blame in this situation except for causing drama, which is hardly a newb-ringable offense.  You will likely get away with it though because no one likes Gul'Dan for other reasons in no way related to him sieging Pico's cities.

I like him.

Date Posted: 30 Jan 2016 at 07:14

You have not even landed a siege as of yet Pellinell. Razed, razing... Makes no difference. Hasn't happened yet. No matter!

Thanks for the laugh KP!

-------------

Posted By: Sir A
Date Posted: 31 Jan 2016 at 18:08
Originally posted by Gul'Dan Gul'Dan wrote:

You have not even landed a siege as of yet Pellinell. Razed, razing... Makes no difference. Hasn't happened yet. No matter!

Thanks for the laugh KP!

Why send sieges when you can get someone to destroy their own cities for you.  Stop hitting yourself Ouch Shocked

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net